Meeting after 10 years

Student Of The Year

 

Shindong : Some days of life are just that rememberable that we remember them even after 10 years.

It was a day like that, the last day of The Student of The Year Competition. Like every other cometition, the winner Is always only one but we all lost something or the other that day but the biggest loss was of our Principal Lee So Man who started this competition 25 years ago.It was his last year in St.Teresa that day.

After that day he made his own world far away from others and in that lonely world except for our Coach Kangta, there was no place for others.

But I never forgot about him. I always wondered where would he be? How would he be? I always ask myself the same question over and over again…Did all this happen because of me?

And 10 years later I got a chance to get my answer.

 

Present - April  1 2013

 

Shindong was lying on his bed reading a magazine, when suddenly

♫ I gotchuuuuu under my skin~ ♫ (mobile ringing)

Shindong : hello? Who’s calling so late??!!.....There is no Ryeowook here…….Oh Ryeowook! Its you. Hey, how are you….ofcourse I remember you and how are you…..nice to know…why did you call?........Principal? oh, how sick is he?....oh that is disturbing…I have to call everyone?..Fine don’t worry I’ll call and tell everyone…Okay Bye.

Shindong : I never even talked to anyone for 10 years. I would’ve called but so much had already happened, noone knew what to say or how to say…I don't think a lot of them will come to visit our Principal after all that’s happened.

Saying that Shindong got out of bed and left for calling people. Within a day everybody knew that their Principal was really sick and all of them started booking tickets.

 

At the airport :

 

Shindong : I was wrong, everybody is coming, maybe because they also need answers for what happened 10 years ago, I think it is our last chance to get to know the truth.

 

After approximately 6 hours of flights cars started piling up in front of Mungo Hospital in Gangnam.

 

One after the other, the elvator doors opened and in came Shindong : wearing a saton blue suit with a  briefcase.

 

Jonghyun : wearing simple jeans, a grey shirt and a blue jacket on top

 

 Luna : wearing a decent knee skirt, a long purple sleeved shirt with a woolen over coat on top.

and

 

Jessica.: holding a Louis Vuitton bag, wearing the new jimmy choo’s and also the new winter collection outfit from chanel, texting from her iPhone.

 

Shindong : hey Luna!!

Luna : Shindong~

They greeted each other as they hugged and entered Jonghyun and Ryeowook.

Jonghyun : hey Shindong and Luna! You guys look great.

Luna : You too, Jonghyun

Ryeowook : hey guys! Wow Shindong, your looking good. You became a lawyer eh?

Shindong : hehe yeah that’s me

As the four chatted came along, Jessica

Jessica : hey guys..wow, so this is like a forced re union right?

Saying this she smirked and everybody else exchanged uneasy looks, nobody liked her.

Awkwardly Ryeowook spoke : hey Jessica….I’ll just come back

Saying that he left for the receptionist.

Ryeowook : can I use the phone please?

Receptionist : here *passes the telephone-*

Ryeowook : *dials the number* hello! Yes Coach Sir! Sir 4 students came, are you coming?.....okay great!”

Ryeowook : awkward meeting after 10 years. Today they might be talking happily and chit chatting but 10 years ago they wanted to kill each other.

After about 20 minutes the elevator swung open again and this time entered Coach Kangta. Everybody said their hello’s and how are you’s then the talk became a bit more serious…

Kangta : he broke after the prie distribution of your batch. He took every brokedn relationship as his fault. He missed you guys a lot since you were his last batch but his condition kept changing. That’s why I called all of you here, hes very very critical.

Shindong : can we see him?

Kangta : Ofcourse, this way.

Kangta led the group towards the room no. 5712, as all of them entered they saw an old man lying on a bed, sleeping. He was completely pale and his face looked somewhat unrested.

Tears welled up in everybody’s eyes as they saw their Principal lying on the patient bed looking lifeless…

 

 

 

~Authors Note~

Okay first chapter done~ I know I know, not a lot of clues but you'll see later ^_^

Thanks for subscribing