Chapter 5

Can We Pretend You're Still Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

English will be bolded

 

 

I sighed as I swiped my index finger across my phone screen angrily,"I know I had it in here somewhere." I muttered in English.

"I have a caramel frap with extra whip cream and extra caramel with chocolate shreds for Jinhee!"

I groaned and stuffed my phone into my bag and got up to get my drink. I grabbed my coffee and muttered a thanks. But as I was about to take a sip my phone blared loudly. I clucked my tongue and took out my phone and sat down in a booth,"What?" I answered.

I heard chuckling and a tsk on the other line,"Is that any way to greet your oppa?" the other person scolded in Korean. I scoffed and sipped on my coffe,"What do you want Daniel? I don't have time to talk to you. I'm busy." I retorted, switching to Korean as well now. Daniel sobbed jokingly,"My own girl doesn't even want to talk to me. No matter how busy she is she can't even spare me 2 minutes to hear her beautiful voice." he exaggerated,"Aigoo, and even though my schedule is busy as well I pushed aside all of it just so I could call my girl and check up on her. What is love?"

I laughed and shook my head,"You're so stupid Daniel. Shut up." Daniel chuckled,"But really, what are you up to? I miss you. Let's hang out hmm?" I pursed my lips and thought for a moment,"Only for while though. Won Bin oppa is coming by. He has a photoshoot near by and wanted to come see me before he left." Daniel groaned,"That good looking hyung? Whhyyy?~"

"You big baby, it'll only be brief. He has to go back to Korea, silly goose." I teased. Daniel sniffled,"Fine. Meet with handsome hyung then swing on by alright? I have something for you!" I sighed,"Alright. I'm hanging up now." before I could hear Daniel's goodbye I hung up quickly and grabbed my coffee. I walked out of the coffee shop and walked over to my car. I got in and took in a deep breath.

It's been about a year since I last saw Won Bin. I missed him, I always did. But at the same time, everytime I saw or talked to him I couldn't help but feel a stab in my chest. Maybe it was because he reminded me of home. It's been about 5 years since I left Korea. I was now residing here in good ol' California. I was doing good. I had moved my photo crew and foundation over here and everything was good. I'm very well known in Hollywood as an excellent photographer.

I've shot legendary figures such as Mariah Carey and even Alicia Keys. I was living the good life. But no doubt I was miserable. Untill I met Daniel Chae. Boy was a ball of sunshine. Always happy and cheerful. He worked part time for me and we eventually became good friends. If I was ever sad or mopey he'd brighten up my day in an instant.

I shook my head,"No Jinhee. Don't go thinking about the past." I mumbled to myself as I started up the car and drove off.

 

 

 

 

"Won Bin oppa!" I yelled and ran over to Won Bin happily. Won Bin smiled and opened his arms welcomingly,"Hey shortie." he engulfed me into his arms and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter