Last Chapter

My Private Tutor

 

 

"Chunji, come on! We're late!"

"I'm coming"

"We were supposed to meet everyone there 20 mins ago"

"I'm coming!!!"

I don't even know why I try L.Joe said in his head. 

Chunji and L.Joe were all packed and ready. Today was their moving in day for college. It was going to be their first day on campus and they were excited...but running a tad bit late. They were supposed to meet with everyone there and go find their rooms together, but that might not happen since you know who is sllooooooooowwwwwlllllyyyy getting ready.

L.Joe started loading bags into the cars. L.Joe would be driving his car and Chunji would drive his since they both needed room for all of their stuff. Their parents were coming later once they had checked in and stuff. Well, they might as well catch a ride with L.Joe and Chunji since Chunji was taking so long. 

Chunji finished his finishing touches and headed out of his room. As he was making his way down his hallway reality hit him. He was going to college. What the hell. Chunji grew sad as he saw pictures of his family in the living room and counter tops. He didn't want to leave, but had too. He came out to the living room and now it was time to say bye to his mom and sister even though he would see them in about an hour he still was going to say bye. 

"Okay guys, this is it" Chunji said as he placed his bag at his feet.

"Bye" Minhae said as she came over to him

"That's it? "Bye?"

"Well, we're going to see you in like an hour" Minhae scoffed.

"Whatever" Chunji changed his attention towards his mom, "Okay umma, I'm leaving" He smiled

"Okay, I'll see you in a bit" She replied

"WHAT. That's it?"

"Chunji, like your sister said, we'll be seeing you in an hour"

"Pft" Chunji grabbed his bags from the floor and started outside

"Wait, Chunji"

"Yes, umma" Chunji thought his mom would say a real godbye

"Can you take out the trash?"

Chunji was speechless. Take out the trash? Your child is going away to college and that's all she could say. Either way, Chunji hesitantly took out the trash with him. He made it over to the garbage can and tossed the trash.

 

Finally Chunji came into his car and they were both ready to go.They were going to stop at a resteraunt to eat breakfast with the others, but since they were already so late they decided to skip and to just meet them there at the college.

After 45 mins of driving, they made it to the college. Chunji and L.Joe both held there breath as they were walking up to the main entrance. As they were making there way, there was people everywhere. Some with parents, some with families, some were with their friends just like Chunjoe and them were. It was crowded with people. Everyone was hugging and kissing their parents goodbye, some waving, some even crying. Luckily, for Chunji his mom were coming a bit later. He knew for a fact if his mom saw all these other parents crying, she would cry too, and Chunji hated seeing his mom cry, it would make it THAT much harder for him to leave off to college. Chunjoe made their way through the crowd of people to the main entrance. But before they could enter, they were going to meet everyone at the main entrance door. 

Chunji and L.Joe arrived at the main entrance door and spotted Changjo and Ricky.

"Hey guys" Chunji and L.Joe both yelled from a distant

"Hey!" Changjo and Ricky said in unison

Once Chunjoe reached the door next to Changrick they sat at a nearby bench,

"Omg guys I'm really excited. My heartbeat is going so fast" Chunji spoke

"Isn't that because you're sitting next to me?" L.joe joked

"You're still not funny" Chunji replied and everyone laughed.

They kept there chit chat going for a while waiting for the Nap couple. Surprisingly they were running even later then Chunjoe.

After about 15 mins Chunjoe and Changrick spotted Nap from a distance.

"Hey" Chunjoe and Changrick said

"Hey guys!" The nap couple spoke

"Gosh, guys I'm so excited!" Niel squealed

"Niel, you've been saying that for the past hour now" Cap said

"I know but.....I'm just so exited!"

Everyone laughed

"Okay guys. Are you all ready to go and check in?" Changjo said taking the leader role

"Yes" Everyone said

"Alright, let's go. Fighting!" Changjo said and threw his fists' in the air

"Fighting!" Everyone else threw their fist in the air also

They all gathered up and went in to check in. There was a desk outside with people at them, with a sign that said "Check In" so they figured that must be where they needed to go. They got in the back of the line and waited.

All thought no one wanted to admit it (except Niel) but they were all so overly excited they could pass out. I mean it was college. This was the time where they wouldn't be able to see there family everyday when they wanted to. They wouldn't be able to have a nice home cooked meal when they wanted too. They wouldn't have their parents around to just talk too. Even though they did have phones, nothing was like the real thing. Now it was time for them to grow up and to take on the real world.

After 5 mins it was time and the lady called "next" and Changjo went up

"Okay guys, that's me" He said and threw another fighting fist in the air.

He went up to the lady and told here his name. She scanned the list of paper for awhile before giving him his room key. He happily dangled it and came back. "Wow, my heart is beating so fast right now" He held his chest.

"Okay guys, it's my turn. Fighting!" Ricky said and went up to the same lady. She asked his name and scanned the paper. She found Ricky and gave him a room key. Ricky bowed and thanked the lady and returned back to the rest. "Yeeaaapppp" Ricky squealed and everyone laughed

"Okay. It's my turn" Niel said and went up. He went up and asked the lady. She gave him his key and he returned jumping, happy.

"Niel, calm down" Chunji said laughing at Niel's over excitedness

"Well, it's my turn" Cap said and went up there to the lady, she scanned the paper and gave him his key. He smiled and came back, dangling the key in his hand.

Now it was Chunji's turn. He took a deep breath and released it, "I guess now it's my turn" He said and smiled at everyone before turning to head in the lady's direction. He greeted the lady and told her his name. She scanned the paper and gave him his key and smiled, "I just signed in your roommate" She smiled. "Really?" Chunji smiled back. "Yup, he just entered the building. Leave now and you might be able to pick your bed first" She said. Chunji laughed and thanked her before heading back to the rest.

Now it was L.Joe's turn. On the outside L.Joe smiled and pretended to be cool and calm about everything, but really on the inside L.Joe was just as nervous as the rest or even more. L.Joe didn't say anything, he just threw up his fist and everyone yelled fighting. He greeted the lady and told her his name. She scanned the paper and gave him his key. "Lucky for you, you don't have a roommate" She said. "Really? That's great!" L.Joe was actually really excited about that. He was kinda awkward meeting people for the first time and he didn't want to turn his roommate off. Or worse his roommate was someone he didn't get along with.

L.Joe came back to the group and threw his key up and down in his hand.

"Everyone's done?" Changjo said

"Yup" L.Joe replied

"Okay, lets go" Changjo and everyone else was about to speed off

"Wait, let's see what number rooms we are" L.Joe suggested

"We already know" Nap said

"Us too" Changrick said

"You do?" Chunji replied

"Yeah, we ordered the room bonus where we chose to live together. Me and Niel, Changjo and Ricky" Cap responded. Chunji and L.Joe mentally face plamed themselves. Why hadn't they thought about that? They were too busy caught up and other things to even realize they could do that. Well, they knew they could do that, but they forgot all about it.

L.Joe and Chunji looked at each other nervously.

"Wait, you guys didn't do that?" Changjo said

"W-We forgot" Chunji facepalmed

"How did you forget that?" Niel said

"I don't know, we were caught up in a lot of stuff and we just forgot.." Chunji said

"Omg, I'm so lucky! I don't have a roommate! " L.Joe threw a fist in the air.

"What? Chunji said

"Well, the lady said I didn't have a roommate"

"What?" Chunji's face fell

"I mean not lucky. I can't share a room with you" L.Joe tried to cover it up

"Yeah, whatever" Chunji said and started into the building everyone followed him

They walked in and their eyes were amazed. Immediately Chunji wasn't mad anymore. It was beautiful. Yeah, they had tooken a tour there but seeing it lively in action made it more sureal. They went walking searching for their dorm rooms. There were already lots of people in there unpacking and greeting each other.

 The first dorm they reached were the Nap couple.

"Well, this is us" Niel said

"Niel, would you please do the honors" Cap said

"Really?" Niels eyes had stars in it. Niel pushed his key in and unlocked th door. He opened it slowly and immediatly he busted with joy. 

"WOW" everyone said. Their rooms were great. They had bathrooms in there and were very spacious. They had a couch in the main part which was their "living room" like area and on the left were two bedrooms. The Nap couple was very excited and satisfied. They were actually so happy they started making out infront of everybody

"Okay, time to leave" Changjo said and everyone rushed out

The Changrick and Chunjoe couple walked to the next room which was Changrick.

They walked into the room and it looked exactly like Nap's, but had a few diffrent paintings in such. They took a quick look through then Changjo turned to Chunjoe and gave them a weird look

"What?" L.Joe said

"Unless you want to see us like Nap. I suggest you leave already" And with that Chunjoe hurried out

They started walking to the next room, "Geez, those gorillas" L.Joe said. They walked to the next room which was L.Joe's. He came into his room and it was an actually single room. It was way more spacious then Nap's and Changrick's and it had a wide bathroom. It had a singular bed and a nice size living area. 

Chunji plopped down on the couch.

"What's wrong?" L.Joe said as he sat next to him.

"I'm the only one sharing a room with a stranger" He pouted

L.Joe chuckled, "It's going to be fine"

"How do you know? What if he's like a weirdo or we don't get along"

"Chunji, stop worrying. It will be fine!" L.Joe reassured and ran his hand through Chunji's hair

"Here", L.Joe stood up and grabbed chunji by his hands, "I'll walk you over there."

Chunjoe walked over to Chunji's room but before they unlocked the door Chunji stopped, "I-"

"Chunji, it's fine" L.Joe said, "Besides, if you're uncomfortable you can just stay at my dorm. We can have lots of fun in there" L.Joe wiggled his eyebrows

"Always so erted" Chunji shook his head. But L.Joe's words did make him less tense.

They entered the room and found it just like everyone elses except it looked like someone was already there as they had already expected. They looked around and heard shuffling in one of the rooms. They walked over to the room and found a guy bent down in his suitcase unpacking. He was very femine from the back and he had long hair with pale skin Chunji lightly hit on the door and the guy turned around.

"Hi, I'm your roommate lee Chan Hee, but you can call me Chunji. This is L.Joe, he lives down the way" Chunji said

"Hi, I'm Lee Sungjong, your roommate" He bowed.

Chunji let out a sigh of relief when he realized Sungjong was nice. They both talked a little and then Chunji headed back with L.Joe to get the bags. 

"See, what did I tell you" L.Joe said

"Yeah, you were right. I'm happy, he seems really nice"

"Well, now it's too bad"

"Why?"

"Since he's nice we can't use that as an excuse for to to come in my bed' Chunji lightly hit L.Joe's arm and L.Joe laughed

They both grabbed their stuff out of their cars and made it back to their rooms and as they started unpacking their parents came. Chunji's parent's visited both L.Joe and Chunji's room and L.Joe's parents did the same. L.Joe was still a bit surprised his parents came together and they were getting along so well. Chunjoe walked their parents outside to their cars.

L.Joe talked to his parents for awhile before saying goodbye. His goobye's wasn't all that emotional as he just started back talking and getting along with his parents to the point of actually having nice, casual conversations with them. It was still a little weird for them all though. They weren't use to these kinds of things. They said their goodbye's and L.Joe took his last bag to his room giving Chunji and his mom and sister their space.

"Well, I guess this is really it" Chunji said

"Gosh Chunji, you're old now" Minhae said

"Shut up" Chunji said. He smiled and pulled his sister into a hug. He moved his attention to his mom

"Well, umma this is it" Chunji said

"Yeah" She smiled and stared at Chunji for awhile. She pulled Chunji into a hug and CHunji held on for dear life. This would be the first time Chunji would be so far way from his mom for such a long time. SHe released the hug and her and Chunji smiled at each other.

"I'm proud of you" Chunji's mother spoke, "I love you" She said

"I love you too, umma" He smiled hard trying to hold back his tears his mom did too. Both of them didn't want to cry infront of the other because if one of them cried the other was crying too.

They hugged one last time and whispered another "I Love youu" to each other and Chunji's mother and Minhae headed towards their car.  Chunji waved to them as their car went by. Once they were out of sight Chunji headed back in.

Chunji knew it was going to be a little tough the first couple of days because he knew he was going to be said because of his mom and all. He knew some days he would be sad because he was home sick or sad because of a stupid fight with L.Joe or sad because he missed a deadline for a paper, but he was ready for all the challenges college had for him. 

He reached the inside and found L.Joe they went back to L.joe's room. They sat on the couch and looked around at the boxes and suitcases they still needed to unpack

"I think I'm going to like it here" L.Joe said

"Yeah, me too" Chunji replied 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                               The End

A/N: This was the last chapter (crappy ending, I know). I will definetly add the additional chapters when I have time! I'm sad it's ending, but at least it ended happy! Thank you to EVERYONE who read through it all, commented through it all, subscribed, and upvoted. Thank You to EVERYONE from the bottom of my heart, I thank you guys soooo much! <333 love you all

I started a new fic mind taking a look at it? :) -------> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/472679/he-loves-me-he-loves-me-not-exo-kai-chanyeol