Trust Me pt. 2

My Private Tutor

Chunji's Pov:

I woke up the next morning to the smell of something burning. I hopped out of bed, slipped into my slippers and walked into the kitchen.

I found L.Joe making breakfast.

"Oh, Chanee you're awake" He looked up at me and said

"Yeah. L.Joe, what are you doing?"

"I'm fixing breakfast"

"I see that, but I don't think the eggs are supposed to be this color" I picked up the skilet and showed him these dark brown "eggs"

"Yeah, they are"

"No, L.Joe they're burnt" I said laughing

"They're not burnt, they're just......crispy" He laughed with me.

"Don't worry, I'll help you"

"Can you even cook, chanee?"

"Kinda..but I think anything would be better than these burnt things you made" I said laughing again looking at the eggs. He laughed with me

"They're not that...bad" He said giggling.

"L.Joe, would you eat these?" He stared at the food for a long time.

"Okay, they're bad. Chanee, can you help me~~?" He said wrapping his arms around my waist puffing out his lips.

"mmm, I don't know.....how about some aegyo?" I said clapping my hands.

"Noo~, I  hate using aegyo"

"But you always do aegyo" I said chuckling

"Doesn't mean I can't hate it"

"Fine. No aegyo, no help" I said pretending to walk away when he stopped me.

"Fine. I'll do aegyo...but this is only for the sake of me burning down the house, okay?"

"1 2 3 bbuing bbuing" I started dying of laughter not because it was 1. kinda terrible, but he was so cute.

"Yah! Why are you laughing?! You told me to do it!" he sitting hitting my arm.

"Y-Yeah, b--" I couldn't stop laughing.

"Fine. Go away, I don't need your help" He said turning away from me mad. I finally pulled myself together halfway.

"I'm sorry." I said wrapping my arms around him, giving him a backhug

"No, go away. I don't need your help"

"Trust me you need it" He glared at me when I said that.

"I mean..I was just joking, okay? You're really cute, so don't be mad at me" I said shifting my body so my arms were tighter around his waist.

"hmp" He said and turned his head, still mad.

"I'm sawwieee~" I said

"What was that? I couldn't hear" He said sticking out his ear.

"I said I'm sorry!"

"What?"

"I'm SORRY!" I said a bit way too loud.

"Geez, calm down Chanee. Everyone in the nieghbor hood can hear you" He said playfuly hitting me arm smiling at me.

"So do you forgive me?"

"Hmm, I don't know....shouldn't you make it up to me in some way?" he said popping up an eyebrow

"W-What?!"

Before I could say anything else he turned around and pushed me against the counter and started playfully pecking my lips. I stopped him

"I thought you wanted me to make it up to you?"

"Oh, yeah" I flipped him around so now he was leaning on the counter. His eyes went wide.

"Chanee?"

I started my lips. When I saw him close his eyes I went in further further further until our lips slightly brushed and pulled away

"There I made it up to you!" I said laughing and grabbing a spatula.

"What was that? Were you teasing me Lee Chan Hee?"

"Maybe..." I said giggling

"Tsk tsk tsk...big mistake" He said than he pulled my up on top of the counter.

"What are you doi-"

"Oh, chanee chanee chanee. Teasing me is something you should never do"

"Why?"

"Because" He said and pulled me into a kiss real passionate kiss. My hands flew around his neck, his hands on my waist that soon got interupted.

"Oppa" I pushed L.Joe off of me and he didn't resist he grabbed the spatula and started back cooking and I jumped off the counter while Minhae walked out of her room

"Y-Yeah, Minhae"

"Which one should I wear today?" She said holding out two different pairs of clothes. I hadn't told her I was dating L.Joe and luckiy she didn't find us in our little "make-out session"

"Uh, this one" I said pointing to a random one.

"L.Joe, which one do you think I should wear?" I gave him a questioning look. I knew they had met, but she wasn't surprised with him being here.

"Yeah, we kinda saw each other earlier today" He said

"I woke up again because of nightmares." She said

"Which one?" She asked L.Joe again.

"hmm, this one!" He picked the opposite one that I chose. She agreed with him.

"Okay!" She said and ran back into her room to get changed.

"Yah! Why didn't she pick the one I chose"

"It was a nice outfit, but not right for today" L.Joe said

"Psh. How would you know?"

"Chanee, you may know cooking, but I know A LOT more fashion then you."

"Yeah, whatever. Besides where is she going anyway? She dosen't have school today"

"She has a date"

"With who?"

"With me"

"WHAT?!"

"I'm taking her out on a date"

"Yah! Why are you taking HER out on a date? You should be taking me out" I shouted at him.

"I would take you out, but you have to tutor, remember?"

"Oh yeah. Wait, how did you know?"

"I saw it in your planner"

"Yah, you went through my planner?!"

"Yeah"

"You- WAIT...It wasn't perhaps under a white journal was it?"

"Yes, it was"

"You didn't perhaps look in it...did you" I held my breath. I wrote a lot of things in that journal about me and L.Joe. I didn't want him to see it.

"No, why? Should I go look in it?" He said acting like he was heading for it.

"NO NO! It just has some childish things in there.." I mumbled.

"Childish like what?"

"Just childish like things"

"Like? "L..joe, I'm so in love with you. You used to be a total , but now you're the one that I love"

I gasped. I couldn't believe it. He read my journal!! OMG HELP ME..THAT'S SO EMBARESSING. HOW COULD HE JUST READ SOMEONE'S JOURNAL?!!

"WAH, you read it?!" I screamed and threw my head down on the counter in embaressment. He laughed

"What? Are you embarressed I read your journal?" He laughed patting my back

"Yah, how could you read something so private?!" I said with my head still down on the counter so it really came out as a whole bunch of mumbled words.

"Chanee, don't be embaressed"

"Why did you read it?!!"  I yelled. But it really came out as "whiididyuhhreendit"

He lifted me up, I still had my hands covering my face.

"Chanee, don't be embaressed" He said removing me hands.

"pft Your face is so red" he said and laughed.

"Wah" I was about to slam my head back down on the counter when he stopped me

"I'm just playing around. Don't be embaressed" he said still halfway smiling

"Why shouldn't I?"

He looked at the ground and started playing with his hands

"b-because...b-because Iloveyoutoo" He mumbled the last part

"Eh?"

"Iloveyoutoo" he mumbled again

"What?"

"I'm ready!" I couldn't finish listening to what l.Joe said because Minhae walked out of the room.

"Let's see" L.Joe said and sat her up on the counter

"You look great!" He said and smiled at her.

"Go pack your things we'll leave after I'm done with breakfast, okay?"

"Okay!" She shouted and ran back in her room.

I turned around and hit L.Joe's shoulder

"Yah, are you really taking her out instead of me?"

"Yeah, we're not going to stay here while you're out tutoring"

"Well, what are guys planning to do?"

"I don't know..I was thinking about going to eat then maybe walk around a bit. Maybe go to the seaworld like place"

"How come you never did that when we were on dates" I stomped my foot and pouted

"Chanee, are you jealous of your sister" It sounded much too childish when he said it like that

"No...I may be a little mad that she's going out with you instead of me, but jealous? no"

"Isn't that what being jealous is?"

"No, i'm not jealous"

"Oh, really? That's great! Now we can stay out the whole night and I won't even have to take you to your tutoring class or bring you back"

"Yah! That's not funny" I said hitting him again. He laughed

"I think me and Minhae are going to have fun today"

"Why do you say that?"

"I think i'm ready to ask her to be my girlfriend"

"YOU WHAT?!" He died of laughter

"Omg Chanee, I'm just kidding" He said and continued to die of laugher.

"Just hurry and fix plates" I said.

We hurried up ate, cleaned up, then went out. I had to tutor only one person today since L.Joe now lived at my house and we could tutor any time. L.Joe dropped me off at the coffee shop where I was tutoring at.

"We're here" he said and parked the car.

I got out and stood outside and leaned in through the window

"Are you sure you got everything under control?"

"Yes"

"You won't need help with anything?"

"No"

"You know if you need anything you can just call?"

"Yes, I know. Can you go now?"

"So eager for me to leave." I turned to leave, but then came back.

"What are you guys going to be doing again?"

"I'm asking her out, remember?"

"You-"

"Chanee, I'm just kidding. I have everything under control."

"You sure?"

"Yes, trust me. Now go in before you're late to your own tutoring session"

"Okay. Bye" I smiled and ran inside

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L.Joe's Pov:

I waved at him and he ran inside.

"You ready to go Minhae?"

"Yeah!" She shouted and we took off.

We went to the sea world like place first. We waited in line bought tickets then went in. We saw all kinds of fishes. Fishes I didn't know existed. We went to a dolphin show where all the dolphins put on a performance and flipped around. We also went to a seal show where they ran through hoops of fire. Minhae loved every minute of it. The whole entire time she was up clapping shouting and simling wide.

We left and went to get something to eat.

"Minhae, where do you want to eat at?"

"I don't know"

"Fish?"

"NO! I can't eat fish I'm deadly alergic"

"How about pizza?"

"Ooh, that sounds good. Let's get some pizza!"

"Okay, let's go"

We drove around for a while looking for a pizza place to eat. We had to drive all the way around the city and finally found one. I parked the car and we got out.

"Let's go" I said and we went in

We got in there and sat down. We waited about 15 mins then put in our order. We ordered two large cheese pizza's. We started eating. While eating my phone rang. I-I was in shock.....it was my dad. What the hell could he possible want? What now is he telling me he's taking my name back so I'm going to have to change it?! I didn't know weather to answer or avoid the call....I decided to avoid it. If it was important he would call back, right? Maybe not. i'm not his son anymore. Why the hell was I even thinking about answering his call in the first place?! after all that he did and said. MY DAD. I HATE HIM! I slammed my phone down on the table.

"L.Joe, are you okay?"

"Yeah, sorry. I frightened you didn't I?"

"A little"

"Are you done eating?"

"Yeah. And right in time it's about time we pick up Chanee, right?"

"Yeah, it is, but let's stop one more place, huh?"

"Where?"

"How about we get ice cream? Maybe walk around a little?"

"Okay!"

We packed up the left over pizza, then jumped in the car and left to go get ice cream. We found an Ice cream parlor then walked around a bit to eat it. We talked a bit too. We talked about a lot of interesting things. She was way mature for someone her age. Just then my phone rang. It was Chanee.

"Hello?"

"Yeah, where are you guys?"

"We'll be there in about 10 mins. We're eating ice cream"

"Yah! Stop your date and come pick me up! And you bet not say anything weird!"

"Oh, shut up. We'll be there in 10 mins like I said" I said and hung up

"Was that Chanee?"

"Yup"

"He's ready to be picked up?"

"Yeah. He want's to ruin our date" I fake pouted. She laughed

"It's okay. We can go on a date some other time."

"Wow, look!" I pointed over to a toy shop that had a big bear in it.

"Omg, that's like the size of my body"

"L.Joe, do you think you can buy that for me?" She said

"Hmmm, sure...but only if you be my girlfriend?" I said teasing her. But I got an weird response. She stopped smiling looked at my funny.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"It's...it's nothing" She said. I shrugged it off for now and bought the bear for her.

"Thanks!" She said.

We walked back to the car to pick up Chanee.

"Minhae?"

"Yeah?"

"You know when I asked you to be my girlfriend I was kidding, right?"

"You were?! That's a relief" I was kinda offended. What did she mean that was a relief?! Was I ugly or something?!

"A relief?"

"Uh...yeah."

"Why?"

"B-Because..i can't be your girlfriend" She sighed.

"Why?"

"Well, b-because...."

"Because?"

"You can't tell him I told you this, okay?!"

"Okay."

"but because chanee likes you"

"What?" How did she come to that? Did Chanee tell her we're dating?! Of course he didn't. he told me he didn't

"He likes you..and a lot. I mean he practically drools over you every time he sees you. Did you not notice?!"

"No, I guess I didn't" I responded. I found it cute though.

"Minhae?"

"Hm?"

"Does he really drool over me?"

"Yeah"

"What else does he do?"

"He talks about you wayyyyyy too much. I mean if I didn't know him I would have thought you guys were dating"

I choked on air.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah" I faked a laugh.

"But I think you guys should"

"Should what?"

"Date"

"Huh? You don't think it's weird for two guys to date?!"

"No, I just think of it as two people liking each other dating" She was really too mature for her age.

"Because you do, don't you?"

"Do what?"

"Like Chanee?"

"Uhm..." i didn't really know how to respond. Of course I liked Chanee. It's just that he told me not to tell Minhae about us dating.

"Minhae, can you keep a secret?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay, you can't tell Chanee"

"Okay, what is it?!"

"I don't like Chanee..."

"WHAT?! How could you not like my Chanee?!"

"I'm not finished" I laughed because she really was her brother's sister. The freaked out just the exact same way.

"What is it?"

"I don't like Chanee...I think I love him" I whispered.

"REALLY?! That's great news!!!"

"But remember you can't tell him, okay?"

"Hmm, okay!" She replied and we pulled up to the coffee shop.

I saw Chanee walk out with some guy who looked familiar, but I brushed it off until....WHAT THE ?!! I-Is that L? With Chanee? What were they doing here? Together? What the is going on?

They parted and chanee ran and hopped in the car.

"Hey"

"Chanee who was that you were with?"

"That's the guy I'm tutoring"

"L? You're tutoring L?!"

"Well, he said his name was myungsoo-"

"Yeah, that's his full name, but his nickname is L"

"Oh"

"Chanee, you can't...and I mean CAN'T tutor him"

"Why?"

"Because you just can't"

"Because?"

"CHANEE JUST BECAUSE...He's not the kind of guy you should be hanging around"

"L.Joe, we're not dating I'm just tutoring him"

"I know, but still"

He was silent and had a confused look on his face

"Promise me?"

"What?"

"Promise me you won't tutor him anymore"

"L.Joe, why can't I? I can't just pick up the phone and say 'sorry, I can't tutor you anymore because my boyfriend said do'" luckily Minhae was sleep so she didn't hear anything

"Did you tell him about me at all?"

"No, why-"

"Don't okay?"

"Why-"

"Chanee, you have to stop tutoring him, please. I can't explain now, but please, okay?"

"I can't-"

"Chanee"

"Okay, okay. I'll try to figure something out but-"

I was relieved a bit. He can't be involved with L at all.....

"But-"

"Chanee, you have to just trust me right now...

DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH HIM AT ALL........................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I updated! Okay, guys what is the mystery between L and L.Joe? Weren't they friends? You guys are just going to have to keep reading and find out ^^ Thanks everyone for reading, subscribing, and commenting. I think this chapter might be a bit shorter than most, I was just trying to update so you guys wouldn't leave me! *sniff sniff* lol anyway thanks again :) P.S. I will bring NAP and Changrick back. They have been out of the picure for a long time, so don't leave me, okay? :)