The Two Pairs

Secret Confessions

 

Chapter 2: The Two Pairs

“So you like Baekhyun?” Myungsoo teased Krystal as they were walking out of the school.
They didn’t even know that a lot of their schoolmates were talking about them already.

“Hey, have you seen the Snow Queen together with L!”
“The two cold people were walking home together.”
“Are they going out?”
“Why are they together?”

Talks and Gossips were spreading out, and both Myungsoo and Krystal even heard some talking about them as Krystal continued to follow Myungsoo.

“Yah! Don’t say it out loud.” Krystal said as she followed Myungsoo.
“And until when are you going to follow me?” Myungsoo asked as he continued walking with a much faster pace.
“I know you live in front of my apartment!” Krystal walked faster as well to keep up with Myungsoo.
“Can’t you hear others talking about us? Don’t make a scene.” He told Krystal who can only see his back as he spoke.
“Scene, huh? I don’t care about what they say.” Krystal was talking when someone yelled at her.

 

“Soojung-ah! Wait for me!” a voice came from behind, a voice that Krystal and Myungsoo knew. It was Bae Suzy.
She catched up quickly to both Myungsoo and Krystal, and Myungsoo can’t help himself but felt a little bit awkward when she came.
“Suzy-ah, I thought you have practice for volleyball?” Krystal asked her.
“Nae, I just finished it. And we have practice tomorrow at dawn so you have to wake up yourself.” Suzy told me even if she was still catching her breath.
“Ummm. I’ll get going now.” Myungsoo stuttered when he spoke and Krystal’s eyes caught it.
“Why are you talking like that?” Krystal asked him with suspicion.
“What do you mean? I gotta go now.” Myungsoo answered her quickly and ran away.

“He’s really weird. He’s like that this morning too. But wait, I thought you’re not close with Myungsoo?” Suzy asked me as she took my arm and continued walking.
“I just asked him about something. Actually, it’s the first time I talked to that guy.” Krystal reasoned out.
“Ooh. Arasso. I need to go home now Soojung-ah. I’m totally worn out already. And don’t forget to eat dinner.” She pointed her finger at my heart before walking ahead.

 



 

“Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Open your door right now!” Krystal shouted at Myungsoo’s apartment door while in her pajamas.
Soon enough, the door opened revealing Myungsoo who seemed to be woken up from his sleep.
“What the heck. It’s damn midnight already. What are you trying to do?” Myungsoo yelled at Krystal
“Help me.” Krystal was still talking when Myungsoo shut the door at her face.
“Yah! Open it up. I need to.” Krystal was still trying to scream when she fainted all of a sudden.
Myungsoo noticed that she just suddenly stopped so he opened the door to peek but instead he found Krystal’s body lying on the floor.

“Yah! Jung Soojung! Wake up. What am I supposed to do with you?” Myungsoo panicked as he carried Krystal inside his apartment and placed her on the Sofa.
“I’m hungry.” Myungsoo heard Krystal mumble.
“Arasso. I’ll cook something. Don’t you pass out again!” Myungsoo said as he hurriedly went to the kitchen.

Krystal, on the other hand, sat up as soon as Myungsoo left.
“Did he really believe I’d pass out like that?” Krystal murmured.
Krystal felt comfortable at how Myungsoo’s room was too neat. Even the shelves, all the things, were too organized. Out of curiousness, Krystal took the photo album under Myungsoo’s coffee table. It was full of pictures of calm sceneries and views. “So he loves photography.” Krystal said as she continued to scan the photo album. She was about to close the photo album when two photos fell.

____

Myungsoo came to Krystal who was sitting and placed a tray with soup and water on the coffee table.
“Here. You should quickly eat.” Myungsoo gave Krystal the spoon.
“Myungsoo-ah. What do you think of my best friend, Suzy?” Krystal asked Myungsoo as she slyly smiled.
“Why ask that out of the blue?” Myungsoo felt weird at Krytal’s question.
“Stop pretending. I found out your secret.” Krystal laughed at Myungsoo.
“Yah. What are. Wait. Did you touch my things!?” Myungsoo was speaking when he suddenly realized what’s going on.
“So you really like Suzy? Things are really going my way.” Krystal exclaimed.
“What do you mean?” Myungsoo lowered his temper and stayed calm.
“Think of it, we can help each other since you’re Baekhyun’s bestfriend and I am Suzy’s bestfriend!” Krystal pointed her finger upwards as she was explaining what she thought to Myungsoo.
“It does make sense but what are we going to do?” Myungsoo thought.
“I don’t know either.” Krystal told Myungsoo straightly.
“Aishh! I almost thought that you’re really clever.” Myungsoo uttered.


 



 

“Aigoo. I’m sure Myungsoo is already here. Or maybe not.” Baekhyun stated as he entered his classroom with no one but Suzy who was fast asleep on her desk.
“Suzy is the only one here? Am I really early?” Baekhyun walked silently so that he would not wake up Suzy but unexpectedly he tripped.
“Oh, Baekhyun-ssi. What are you. Oh my. Are you okay?” Suzy asked as she rubbed her eyes and started to help Baekhyun in standing.
“Haha. It’s too embarrassing.” Baekhyun scratched his head and tried to smile naturally.
“No, it’s okay! I’m the only one who saw it.” Suzy whispered.
“Don’t tell others, arasso. But why are you too early?” Baekhyun asked Suzy.
“We were practicing this morning for volleyball. Warming up and other exercises, you know. How bout’ you? Why so early?” Suzy explained as she stretched her arms.
“Haha. It was just a petty thing actually. Myungsoo and I just made a bet, and I was quite surprised that he was still not here.” Baekhyun answered Suzy.
“Oh, so that’s why he was so early yesterday?” Suzy thought.
“The truth is, Myungsoo is a one lazy guy. It’s too hard to even wake him up. And I’m sure he’s back again to being that kind of person.” Baekhyun laughed as he tell Suzy what kind of person Myungsoo is.
“Wahh. He’s just like Krystal then. Krystal won’t even wake up if there’s no one to. I’m quite worried if she’ll be able to wake by herself.” Suzy worriedly said.


 



 

“Aissssssshh! This is all because of you. If you didn’t disturb me last night, then I wouldn’t be late today!” Myungsoo complained as he grabbed Krystal’s hand.
“Faster! You should learn how to run faster.” Myungsoo added as he dragged Krystal.
“Arasso. Arasso. I just still feel too sleepy.” Krystal said as she lazily run to keep up with Myungsoo.

“I saw Krystal and L coming out of the same apartment.”
“They’re totally going out!”
“Something is going on.”
“Are they really that close?”
“The Snow Queen and L is going out!”
“How dare she go out with L!”

Rumors about started to spread more throughout the school. And Myungsoo and Krystal still didn’t know. 

Myungsoo and Krystal were still catching their breath as they entered the classroom. Suzy and Baekhyun eyed them both, who knew the rumors, knowing that it was too far away from the truth.

As soon as Krystal and Myungsoo sat at their backs, Suzy turned to look at them.
“Do you know the rumors?” Suzy asked both Krystal and Myungsoo.
“What’s the matter” Myungsoo answered Suzy instead when Krystal didn’t show any interest.
“They all thought that both of you are going out.” Suzy whispered.
“WHAT!? WE’RE NOT GOING OUT!!” Krystal and Myungsoo shouted in unison.

-END OF CHAPTER-

 


 



Annyeong! I updated Chapter 2.
And I didn't double-check my grammars this time since I was in a hurry.
I hope you liked it though.
Thanks for reading :))