Troubled Confession

Secret Confessions

 

Chapter 3: The Troubled Confession

Everything became awkward ever since the rumor started. Myungsoo and Krystal weren’t even talking to each other at all. It was especially hard for them since they sit beside each other in their classes. To make matters worse, their respective friends believed the rumors about them as well with only a few little doubts.

It was dismissal when Suzy approached Myungsoo.
“Myungsoo-ssi. Let’s talk outside. Follow me.” Suzy told Myungsoo before going out of their classroom.

Meanwhile, Krystal who clearly saw both of them stood up and thought if it would be better to eavesdrop or not.  But all of those thoughts went gone as soon as Baekhyun moved towards her.
“Annyeong, Krystal! Do you remember me?” Baekhyun greeted Krystal as he scratched his head feeling embarrassed.
“What do you mean?” Krystal blankly said with her emotionless face as she sat down again on her seat.
Although, Baekhyun was quite disappointed at her answer, he still managed to show her a cheerful response.
“That’s too bad. Can’t you remember in middle school? I knew you back then. Although you don’t talk much to people before, it seems like it’s all better now.” Baekhyun smiled at Krystal.

*I actually remember everything, everything, especially the time when you are the only person who approached me. Why can’t I talk normal when you’re around? Aishh. What’s with me?* Krystal thought as Baekhyun finished talking.

“Yes, I remember. Thanks for those.” Krystal said as she kept her head down away from his sights.
“Ahh. You’re welcome. That’s nothing. But are you really going out with Myungsoo?” Baekhyun finally asked her what he really wanted to know.
“Of course, it’s not true. I don’t like those type of guys like Myungsoo! I like cheerful and calm ones. And where did those rumors even come from! Aishh. Really, what’s happening to people nowadays that they start rumors without basis?” Krystal spoke too fast as she tried to answer Baekhyun.
“Calm down. Hahah. I didn’t know that you could talk like that.” Baekhyun laughed at Krystal.
“Why are you laughing at me!” Krystal yelled slightly at Baekhyun to hide the fact on how her face became totally flushed red already.
“Arasso. I’ll not laugh.” Baekhyun said as he held out his hand as if giving out a promise.
“Aishhh. I need to go home now.” Krystal said as she stood up and took her bag.
“You’re not going to wait for Suzy?” Baekhyun asked Krystal.
“No. She still has volleyball practice.” Krystal told him before turning her back.
“Oohh. Arasso. Bye.” That was the only thing that Baekhyun can say as she turned to leave.

 




 

 

It was very windy at that place. It was the place where they could see the whole landscape of their school. It was Suzy’s place, as she named it, it was the rooftop.

Myungsoo were awkwardly standing in front of Suzy. She looked serious, and it was the first time Myungsoo saw her like that.

“What are you going to tell me?” Myungsoo stutteringly said.
As soon as he spoke, Suzy busted out into laughter.
“You’re so funny!” Suzy told him as she can’t contain her laugh
“I am funny?” Myungsoo asked her cluelessly.
“Nevermind. You just talk so weird. You’re always stuttering and such.” Suzy explained as she calmed down from giggling too much.
“Is that so? Then I won’t talk like that anymore.” Myungsoo spoke straightly.
“Then that’s better. But actually I dragged you here to talk about Soojung.” Suzy said.
“Soojung-ah? About that thing again? Aishh. Why can’t they stop that nonsense?” Myungsoo said with a face of irritation.
Suzy eyed his expression though. “So it is really not true?” Suzy asked him curiously.
“Of course it is not true.” Myungsoo told Suzy.
“Then why are you always together with Soojung?” Suzy asked. 
“Is it wrong to be friends with her? Why do people treat her differently?”  Myungsoo asked her in return.
“You didn’t answer my question. But it is true that she’s actually different. Can’t you see that she’s too cold and mean to other people?” Suzy said.
“Yes, she is. She’s actually like that when we first talked but when you get to know her, she’s totally different from what others say.” Myungsoo said as if he knows Krystal too well.
“Wow. You actually said like you really know her too well. I feel jealous. It’s like you’re taking her away from me.” Suzy told Myungsoo who took it seriously.
“No no no. Why would I take her from you?” Myungsoo faltered again as he spoke.
“Haha. I’m just kidding. Why do you take everything seriously?” Suzy laughed at Myungsoo for being too naïve.




 



“What are you doing here again?” Myungsoo asked Krystal who was in front of his door.
“I’m hungry.” Krystal smiled at him.
“Then what do you want me to do?” Myungsoo who was totally annoyed asked.
“You’re not going to give me food?!” Krystal who was more irritated at how Myungsoo asked her yelled at Kim Myungsoo.
“Aishh! Shut your loud mouth. Our neighbors might get mad.” Myungsoo snarled at Krystal.
“So what? Just give me something.” Krystal uttered.
“Arasso. Aishh. What the heck am I doing?” Myungsoo mumbled.
“Hahah. You’re being my slave.” Krystal laughed at him as she followed him to the kitchen.
“Oh, Shut up Jung Soojung!” Myungsoo snapped.
“Nae. But hey, I thought of something to stop the rumors.” Krystal told Myungsoo as he was starting to cook.
“What nonsense are you going to say this time?” Myungsoo asked Krystal as he continued cooking.
“I won’t tell you. But it would be very embarrassing for me. Should I do it?” Krystal contemplated on what she was about to do again.
“I don’t care on whatever you’re about to do.” Myungsoo said.
“Fine. Just quickly finish that!” Krystal yelled.

 



 

 

“L is not with Krystal today?”
“Did they argue?”
“Maybe it’s not really true.”
“What do you think happened?”


L annoyingly walked his way to school hearing others’ gossips again. He was totally sleepy because he needed to stay up all night to do his assignments just because of Krystal who disturbed him last night.

“Yo! Good Morning!” Baekhyun greeted Myungsoo happily.
“Why do you look so happy?” Myungsoo asked curiously
“I think I’m into someone again today!” Baekhyun squealed.
“Who? Are you serious? You just broke up with your long time girlfriend last year and there’s a new one again.” Myungsoo stated.
“Hey, I’m damn serious right now. She just shines like the sun, you know.” Baekhyun exclaimed
“Oh, Shut up with your crap Baekhyun.” Myungsoo said.
“Do you want to know who she is?” Baekhyun asked Myungsoo.
“Who?”

“It’s Suzy.” Baekhyun said as he smiled to Myungsoo.
“Suzy?” Myungsoo can’t believe what Baekhyun had just said.
*Of all the people in the world to have liked Suzy other than him, why was it his friend?* Myungsoo thought as he can’t bring himself to say what he felt.
“Hey, what’s with you? Why are you spacing out! Let’s go inside now. We’re gonna be late.” Baekhyun said as he dragged Myungsoo.

 



 


“What’s with Myungsoo? Why is he late today!”Krystal mumbled silently as she was waiting for him.
“Yah Soojung-ah. What are you saying?” Suzy turned to look at
Krystal who was mumbling on her own.
“Hahah. Nothing.” Krystal smiled at Suzy.

After a few minutes, Baekhyun entered together with Myungsoo.
*Good. They’re here already. I need to do this to stop all these rumors and also for myself.* Krystal thought as she looked at both Baekhyun and Myungsoo sitting down on their respective seats.
*Okay, 3,2,1.*


“Hey, everyone! Listen to me!” Krystal shouted at her class as she stood up.
“I know that there are rumors going around school about me and Myungsoo being together! It is totally not true! And this guy beside me (Myungsoo) has a girl in his heart already. Don’t ruin it because of these silly rumors! I actually have a guy that I like also. And I am going to tell you who it is right now to stop all of these s.” Krystal was speaking when Myungsoo cut her off.
“Are you serious? Don’t say it. I’m telling you.” Myungsoo said.
“Shut up Myungsoo! Okay, so I’ll continue. The guy I like is the guy in fron-“

-End of Chapter-

 


Here's the 3rd Chapter.
Sorry for the very very late update! Really really sorry.
I was just totally busy even though it's already vacation.
I hope you'd continue reading my story though.
And sorry as well if there's wro
ng grammars. xD

Thanks :D