Clueless

Clueless

http://img2.rnkr-static.com/list_img_v2/5631/2125631/full/best-facts-about-snsd-seohyun-u1.jpgwoon looking afraid to hear, blocking both ears with his palms. Seohyun find it cute all his actions bit chuckling to herself .

JW: .....so... I m ready for your answer but before you do that... please don't ask to be friend with me as if nothing happened if you were reject me.  ?..

Seohyun a bit taken by what he said. Not understanding by what he meant.  

Seo: jinwoo ya come on . Face me and stop staring down the floor. 

Jinwoon  look up and 

Seo: jinwoon I really like you but not sure if this feeling is romantically ? I never thought you would be like me romantically so when you said that you like me I was confused.  Because up until now I wasnt aware of your feeling to me. But like I said before I like yo

u but I m too sure of my feeling for you as a friend or as a man. If you are om with it I m willing to be your girlfriend.  I will be  doing my best to be a gf for you. So.. um,, what do you think?

 

 

JW: (smile brightly.... seeing Seo beaming red. '-,...covering his fave with his hands ) seohyun ah . I love you too much . They are so many stuff  I wanna do with you.  You meant the world to me. Can I kiss you? 

 

(Seo suprises ) : kiss me.? No . 

 

 

JW: then can I hug you.?.....

 

Seo:(sigh..() No .

 

JW: why? ... Then can I at least hold your hand? 

 

Seo: that's also a No. You know that we can't do that. ? Right? 

 

JW(he stood up from his seat uprightly ) no you gotta be kidding me .. You are joking right?  

Seo:..........