Clueless

Clueless

SNSD members:: why?? what happened between you and him? spill it out..

Seo: nothing happened..

She went to her room and snsd members looking at each other..

Tae: she's really bad at lying.

Tiff: yeah she can never fool us.

Yoona: i wonder what really happened beteen them..I mean Jinwoon mentioned to me that he is really adore seohyun..

Soo: what? serious?

Jess: I hate that personality of her..she never tell us anything and that's make us more worries..

Tae: maybe that's because she think she can solve it on her own..

.............................

Seo's room...

Seo(thought): i know that everyone worries about me but how can i spill it out to them..it's too embarassing..he said he LIKE me..he like me and he want an answere tomorrow..i am happy when i'm with him..but do i love him??..

Hyo out from the bathroom and look at seohyun who is standing there confuse..

hyo: hey what are you thinking? why are you standing infront of the room..?

seohyun: unni.........I..

Hyo worry and hold her hands..

Hyo: Hyunnie..what happend? what's with the look?? can you tell me?

Seo: Unni...it's nothing..don't worry.

Hyo: don't put on a fake smile..you have troubles right/? tell me..you said i am the closest one to you...

Seo: ....ok..unni but don't tell anyone.......Jinwoon confessed to me yeasterday..

Hyo: oh him? yeah it's about time Jinwoon...

Seo: you knew about it??

Hyo: ...um..ah..I..yeah sorry..

Seo: how did you know?....

Jinwoon: he told me beforehand that he's like you alot and asked me if i could help hime out..

Seo: and?? you agree??

Hyo: of couse not! why would i? he should convey his feeling to you on his own..because i only like guy who tried to win yoour heart on his own ..

Seo: unni...that's why i like you..

Hyo: he confessed to you but why are you confused?

Seo: i am not too sure about my feeling..and so unni can you help me out?

Hyo: i am not sure if i can help but i will try..

Seo: how?

Hyo: you just have to answer my question..Are you happy when you are with him?

Seo: yeah I like it when he is happy and talking with him was fun..and next question?

Hyo: um ok..Do you miss him often?

Seo: umm not really...because we see each other often

Hyo:have you ever initiated calling him?

Seo: No why would I?? but he called me often..asking me how my day was? and what i am doing ? where i am going? and Schedual..

Hyo: Do you know where he live?

Seo: yeah..We went there together but nicole, mir, key and minho were there..It was his birthday but i didn't know..so i was the only one with no present to give to him...I asked him what he wanted for present ..he only said a dinner with only two of us..it was a simple request.

hyo;..wow..

Seo: wow what?

Hyo: oh nothing.

Seo: unni ? next question?

Hyo: have he ever upset you?

Seo: No ..no way.. he is so nice but i was the one who upset him

Hyo: wae? what happend?

Seo: I lost the phone strap he gave to me..and he was pretty upset ..

Hyo: no poor jinwoon..

Seo: So..unni..what's my true feeling to him..

Hyo: You have to find out yourself!..I am gonna sleep..

Seo:...unni...ok..goodnight..

Hyo(thouught):..poor jinwoon..eventhough He love you so much ..and yet you have no specail toward him...Jinwoon is the right guy for you..A guy only think about you..and make you happy..there's nothing Jinwoon lack of ..he's a full package.Height..nice voice ..good manner....rich...high IQ...

Seo(thought):..so unni doesn't wanna tell me ..that's mean I don't like him romatically..

...................................................

Thanks everyone for reading..and plz do comments and subscribe..