Clueless

Clueless

Jinwoon: so um  .... ( he look at the girl walking beside checking her head to shoulder that shows her fairy skins.. Wow seohyun how can u just take my breath away .. Seohyun I really like you ,.. Will u be my girl Friend ... All that thought were something he just couldn't say bluntly out in the open .. No matter how close they are , he is also afraid of getting rejected .. That's why he doesn't dare to ask those question again to her .. He couldn't even say "will u be my gf?" But instead all he could say was that I like you ..) ..

Seohyun also staring the tall guy walking beside her .. Seo: ... What would you like to drink ?

They arrive at the cafe already .. He look at her 

jinwoon: I will take the order .. Seohyun u come sit down at this table .. U like goguma drink right ?

she nod abit surprising for her  ..( he is really a nice guy .. And girls won't just leave him at alone .. Abit annoying scence as the waitress keep talking to him and him being all funny and talking long with that girl .. Hmm he forgot I m still here ?. ..)

jinwoon arrive at the table with what they order .. He handed her drink and also strawberry ice cream ..

seo: thank you 

jinwoon: seohyun. ... I m  .. Really afraid right now .. Of you. .. And your reply. ..

seohyun suprise and look up at him .. Still drinking her drink.. ( what does he mean ? But he is not looking at me .. )

seo: wait .. Um r u saying u don't want to see me right now. ??

jinwoon: no! No that's not what I mean .. What I meant was that I wouldn't know how I would face u if u just turn down my confession and that would just break my heart .. I .. Um .. To be honest .. I like you since the first time I met you .. But I lie to you when I said I want to be friend with u .. 

Seo: all this year .. U never thought of me as friend but instead u approach me with all ur expectation .. 

Jinwoon: it's because u wouldn't hv accepted me if i ask u out then .. But how could I lie to my heart when I was desperately in love with you .. U don't know how I felt when all those boys are all looking at you ?  .. Wait .. Please spare me seohyun .. ( his voice getting lower and head down ..staring at the table down)... 

Seo: jinwoon ah. .. Can I give you my answer now ?

he look and waiting for her answer ...