Clueless

Clueless
Whats with this heavey feeling? .seohyun thought...jiwoon chingu why are troubling me with ur confess?..couldnt sleep the night thinking what answer to give you..seohyun! Cheer up ! Just act normal to him for now..she thought to herself.. ............at music bank backstage...... SEO:(thought)..how should I talk to him? she look down looking for the best answer for jinwoon..bzzzz..text message.. To SEO: what r u thinking so desperately? I m willing to listen your problem if u like..i can keep a secret..From ...... number.. Seohyun surprise looking at the text message..whose number is this ..she thought to herself..while looking around ... To SEO: you r really pretty today ..i m your secret friend! Plz don't over stress yourself..:) ..From .......number. She look around .only snsd shines cnblue are in one room..(sharing) ..and nearly most of them were on their phones so she figure it would one of from either shines or cnblue ... To....number thanks for ur concern..dont worry .. From SEO.. ........ Unknown pov. Omg .she reply back my text..if I tell seohyun who I m ,will she disappointed?..she helped me alot in the past with her wise words and determination tl go forward..i m still a coward not able to say aword to her ever since my debut..but I m sure she don't remember me..but I m happy to be in one room ..seohyun ah how can u be so breathlessly beautiful...u still have ur chub y face... ...... 2am enter the room.. Changmin: what abit fa.ily we have here today.. Cnblue and shinee greet 2am as soon as they were in a room.. Seohyun shock seeing them as she wasn't ready to give her answer so she look down hoping jinwoon would not notice her.. Jiwoon: hey SEO ah..why are u at the corner and looking down..r u ok? SEO: oh hey.. Jinwoon taken back.." don't tell me u r avoiding me?.. SEO: what! ? No..no..um..its not like that.. JW: u r so obvious when u r lying .. SEO: sorry. JW: so..um..can we grap a cup of coffee before the stage..rather than waiting for another hour? ..He look at her ..hoping to get yes from her.. SEO: um..i need to ask the leader first.. she apporch to her taeyeon uni..she wisper to her ear..then taeyeon look at jinwoon ..jinwoon look at taeyeon back smiling ..then taeyeon nod to seohyun.. She goes back to JW...she said to be back in half an hour.. JW: oh really ? Thx..then lets go seohyun ah.. They went out of the room quietly..while they got stare from one certain guy.. ...... Unknown pov What's with him? ..and she is talking to her in balmal .seem like they r good friend or rather in a relationship?..i hope they r not..they better be not..seohyun please wait a little bit more..