Decision

Introduce Me To Your Hyung

 

The atmosphere is madly silence. Usually they will goof around, sometimes watch Digimon; which of course Jonghyun's the one who opens the anime website using Baekho's iPad, or even sometimes Aron will teach them English where Minhyun's always the one who's excited; meanwhile the others laugh over Minhyun's cute accent whenever he tries new phrases or words.

 

But today's totally different. After meeting with Han Sung Soo just now, their moods immediately went down and gloomy.

 

Minhyun turns his head to the backseat of NU'EST's van. Baekho is sleeping, legs sprawled out on Jonghyun's lap, who's leaning onto Minki's left shoulder while patting Baekho's muscular legs repeatedly, his face showing that he's in a deep thought. In a way, Minhyun just knows what the leader is thinking. Meanwhile, Minki... he's in his own 4D world again.

 

Just when he turns his head to the front again, he hears Aron sighing. Their oldest hyung have his head hang low, pinching the bridge of his nose.

 

Minhyun agrees with himself, that is really what plays in their minds now.

 

----

 

The tense and long silence make Yongguk felt uncomfortable. He is sure the other four (minus Himchan because he's injured) feel the same, too.

 

He closes his eyes, and a flashback of previous event plays in his mind.

 

"B.A.P,"

 

"Yes, sir." The five boys of B.A.P bowed to the man in front of them. Their manager who was beside Zelo bowed to him too. The man with a suit, also known as Kim Tae Sung, smiled and nodded his head slightly to them. "Please take a seat." He gestured to the leather cushions at their lefts.

 

"You see, I won't call all of you if this wasn't important. You know what I mean? No, this isn't about another showcases, or anything."

 

Yongguk swallows the lump in his throat, wondering what made Tae Sung called them.

 

"You know NU'EST, right?"

 

Immediately, they shared glances to each other. Yongguk heard the maknae said, "We know them. But... what's with them?"

 

Tae Sung chuckled. "Good question, Jello."

 

"Hyung-nim," their manager who had not spoken a word before started. "Are they going to do some variety shows with these boys?"

 

Tae Sung nodded a bit, just a bit. "Maybe. But, there's one main reason why I'm bringing up NU'EST name."

 

"Why? Just tell us." Youngjae's voice hinted that he's curious.

 

"This may be hard for you guys, but... you're going to collaborate with them for a special album release."

 

Their jaws dropped. Jongup who has been smiling was not an exception, too.

 

Just when Daehyun's going to speak, Tae Sung waved a hand and they all stood silently again. "It's not time to be too shocked yet.."

 

"What?" Daehyun cut him off.

 

"You guys are going to live with them in a terrace. TS and Pledis still haven't decide for how long you guys will be live together, but that's it. Be sure to tell Himchan soon." With that, he left them with a smile.

 

"A terrace house? Together?!"