{CHAPTER 8}

Until Forever

{MYUNSOO PROV}

I open the door and walk in.

The house is quiet and empty. ‘Where is everybody?’ I thought.

I walk to the living room and then to the kitchen.There is a plastic on the table so I reach to look inside.

“ Hyung!” Sungjung cries and make me shock and jump.

 “ Yah maknae! You scared me idiot!” I said while slapping his head.

“ Aaawh!!! Yah hyung~ it hurts~ what is that for~???” Sungjung protest.

“ You worth for that. Now where is everybody???” I asked.“ They are downstairs.” He said while pouts.

I walk downstairs to the ground and open the door. Sungjung is behind me still rubbing his head. The rest of the members are already there.

“ Hyungs…..” I said. The rest of them look up to us.“ What happened to you???” Dongwoo asked him.

“ Hyung hit me~……” Sungjung complain.“ You must have done something funny I see….” Hoya said.

“ Yah hyung!!! Why you don’t believe me?!?!?” Sungjung cried out. “ because you are unbelievable, now shut up!” I said to him. He made a face before taking his sit.

“ So how is it?” Sunggyu started our conversation. I took my sit and look straight to him.

“ Today I can tell you that the cures is nearly broken. You can’t believe what have happen today coz I still can’t believe it. I actually can touch her.” I said in a bright voice.

“What ?!?!? You can touch her ?!??! But how ?!?!?” Woohyun was shock. “ It’s amazing to touch her while this hole years you have can’t even go close to her,” Hoya said.

“ I know! Amazing right?!?!  I still can’t believe I did and I can wait to meet her soon,” I said.

“It’s tonight right??? Let me look at your tattoo L…..” Sungyeol asked me. ( * L have a tattoo at his neck symbolic of the cures…….. who have read Vampire Knight manga??? )

Sungyeol touch my tattoo and his eyes turn blue. He has the power to know everything by touching. Also know as the future reader.

“ Ahhh…… it’s going to broke on the midnight. When Yoona’s birthday comes.” He said.” But L, you are going to feel a bit pain as well as her. Plus you will be thirsty so you must prepare.

“I have wait for this for 100 years and this is nothing form the pain I received for decades. But her!!! Is she going to be alright???” I was concern.

“It’s my hurt but she is going to be alright…….. don’t worry.” Sungyeol tried to comfort me.

“I have prepared some blood to you. As the necessity.” Sunggyu said. I made a face. I hate to drink blood.

 All this time I drinks it because I need to live to meet you. I have never drinks human blood and only drinks animals one. We all did and I still don’t like it.

“It’s animals right???” I asked him and he just give me a smile. “ You will never change.” He said.

“ Of course!!! How can I drinks it while the woman I love is a human?!?!?!” I cried out.

“ Yah……so right you loverboy!!!!” Dongwon shout and held my neck while stiring my hair.

“So after tonight you will be attending the school right. You are going too Sungjung???” Hoya asked.

“Well hell no!!! I’m not going to do something that is sooo troublesome to me…. No, no……..” Sungjung protest.

“You will go no matter what….. you already waste you 100 years living doing nothing” Sunggyu said.

“ Hyung no~~ and its only 97 years and minus 20 years old my ages, it will become…… err~ how many?” he asked.

“Equal 77 you idiot. This is why you have go t school.” I said and slapped his head. “Fine!!!” he surrender and pouts.

“It’s almost midnight now. Are you ready L???” Sunggyu asked me. “I think.” I answer.

TING, TING, TING, TING,TING, TING, TING,TING,TING,TING,TING,TING……..

“Its time” someone whisper and I fall to the ground. I scream of pain as I feel my chest is like going to bust. It aches like hell.

My tattoo is burning as I can feel my body as on fire..”ARRHHHHHHH!!!!!!” I scream on the top of my lungs. My right hand is squeezing my chest while another is digging on the floor.

I can hear Dongwoo scream to Woohyun “ Woohyun, use your power now.” He has a power to controls the emotions of others.

After that, my body slowly recover. It’s  not feel burning any more and the pain in my chest is slowly fading.

After a while, I was laying on the floor, panting hardly. The members are surrounding me.

All of sudden, I feel my throat gets burning and my fangs started to appears. I was thirsty….really thirsty.

“ Maknae….” Sunggyu call and Sungjung took out a plastic bag from his pocket. Then I can smell something nice that make my throat burn even more. Hoya and Dongwoo knees and help me to sit.

Sunggyu open the plastic bag and took out a bottle before held it on my face. Then I  understand what he means.

He told me to swallow those pills. Bloods pills. The worse is, its human blood.

“ Hyung…..” I protest. “Just swallow it before you attack all of us L,” he said.

I sigh and took the bottle from him. I open it and the smell of the delicious human blood fills the air.

Everyone seen to hold their breath. In a blink of second, I swallow all the pills in the bottle.

                                            

I close my eyes, tries to reject the taste of it. I hate it to enjoy the taste. It feels disgusting.

The other members help me to stand. I feels new. So new. I feels complete.

“ You are done now. From this moments, you and Yoona shall be together. Get her back.” Sungyeol said. All of of my members smiles to me.

‘ Yes. From now, no one can separate us any more my love. No one.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO EVERY ONE~~~~~

MYUNSOO IS HERE!!!!!

sorry is this chapter alittle bit mess.

i a newbies ok???<3<3<3 please be gentle.

please SUBCRIBE for does who read<3