{CHAPTER 3}

Until Forever

I laid back and close my eyes slowly. I'm trying to take a rest but my heart keep buzy asking who is that boy and how did he know my name??

A second later I drove to the LALALAND again with the unanswer questions.

---------

RINGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! RINGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! RINGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! my clock start buzing its 'lovey melodic'song shap at 6.00a.m.

I cover my 'poor little' ears while one hand reach out to shut that noisy thing........

 

 

Then I slowly open my eyes.....*blink*blink*blink

"It still dark~~" I murmur slofly.

I force myself to get up from my bed.'If you don't get up now you will be sleeping until the next morning'I remind myself....

With such a lazy steps, I went into the toilet to clean myself and get ready to school.

~~~

"Arrhhhhhh so refreshing~~~~" I said after step out of the toilet.

I peek around my room. It is quite messy maybe because you are so buzy lately. 

'Oh well, I have to clean this room on weekend I see.....'I set, 

'...and also this hole hause to~~' I thought.

Then I walked to the balcony and open it.

I let my hair caressing by the morning breeze and the sun shine on my face....

'Ah! what a peaceful morning~~~'I thought.

I held my hands to my mouth before I scream  "GOOD MORNING!!!"  loudly to the earth.

If somebody hear my sream, I'm sure they wil think I'm crazy to suddenly scream in the morning.

Luckily my home is a little bit far from any other house. I mean my 'late parents house'.

I just move in 5 week ago after got back from the orphanage. I have live there since 12th.

And now I am almost 18th.'How more day left before my birthday??'

'1...2..3....?? Eh!!! dump me...My birthday is tomorrow on 15 FEB!!!'

Oh well who cares??? I have no one left...... I even don't have any friends.

If I have, why did I bother to say 'good morning' to the earth??? haha dump me.....

While buzy talking to myself ('yet again:-/') at the balcony, I suddenly felt a strange feeling.

'It is this feeling again'I thought.

A feeling that keep track me lately. A feeling that give me a shiver to my spine. A felling 'BEEN WATCH'.

I quickly rush to outside the balcony. My eyes were wild as I'm trying to find anybody downstrair but no one was there.

I can't find anyone but I can feel there is somebody near here.

After a while,, I gave up and slowly step back inside my room.......

With another  last peek outside,, I close the balcony's door and start changing to school.

'Maybe it just another weird feeling because the new atmosphere of the house'I tried to comfort my heart.

"yeh.... It just because I'm not so used to this house anymore"

With that I quickly take my bag and rush to school before its getting late....

'JUST a feeling'  I keep telling my head again n' again , over n' over.......

----------------------

how was it????

getting better???

i hope so.......<3<3<3