{CHAPTER 1}

Until Forever

"Where am I ???" I asked myself.....I look around,,,trying to find any clues of where am I but it is dark.I mean thick dark with no source of light at all.........."why am I here!?!?!?"I scream in the darkness.I began to shiver.It is so cold in there.My tears began to weling and I'm so scared.I hate this feeling.Feeling empty, unsafe and all left behind."Why me?!?!?"I close my eyes, squatting, and cover my ears.

 

"Oppa!!!" 
I heard a voice.'who is it??? I thought nobody was here???' I open my eyes to find that voice and I was shock! There is nomore darkness but....... greeness?

 

                                                                                             

 

"what?!?!? now where am I ?!?!? I got up and look around.There is so many trees and flowers here....Its all in blue.....so weird....I started to walk and in a second I in the middle of the flowers...........I pick a flower and smell it.It smell is sooo sweet and nice.I feel so relax.

 

"Oppa!!!"
'Hah, it's that voice again!' when I open my eyes I got a shock again. There is a girl infront of me. I can't see her face because my vision suddenly got blury...I try to focus on my vision but i can't get a better look. What I know is she is wearing a white long dress and has a long and wavy brown hair...

 

"Yoona-ah....!!!"
I hear another voice. This time a male voice.'Wait did he just call my name?!?!' I turn around and met a handsome young man...I mean a very very very handsome young man!!!His face is shinny as the sun shone its light just for him.He have a clear dark brown eyes with long eyebrows.His nose is shrap and his lips is perfectly shaped.

 

I was frozen with his look....for my entire life I have naver met a handsome man as him.'Who is he and why is he here???' I thought. "Yoona-ah" he spoke again. 'Why did he keep calling my name?!?!?' I thought. Suddenly he opened his arms and give me the most sweetest smile I has ever saw.Then suddenly I felt something run through me.The girl I saw before is now in his arms and he is hugging her so tightly...'What!!!! did she just pass though my body?!?!?!' I was speachless.

 

He hug her so tight like never wanted to let her go.Then he whisper something to her ear. "I miss you my love...I miss you sooo much." Even if he just whisper to that girl ear but I can clearly hear it in mine.It is like just a second ago he whisper to my ear.Then he lift his eyes and look deep into my eyes...I am so shock with his action.

 

Then he whisper straight to me."I miss you Yoona, I miss you so much." With that my vision strated to get blury all of sudden.My head is just like spinning before the last thing I remember, 'I FALL TO THE GROUND AND SOMEBODY HELD ME.'