{CHAPTER 5}

Until Forever

I stepped out my house and walked down the road.'Its still so cool out there' I thought. I walk faster even though its still early in the morning. 

Well.... my school is not near to my house because my house is on a hill, not so big I guess but way to big as I'm living alone. My parents build it when I was still a kid.

I pass through the road and walk to the town.' Mybe I can go and find my breakfast first' I thought.

I walk further and found a bakery opposite of the road. Its call 'SWEET BAKERY'. Mybe I can just grab some bread for my breakfast and lunch.

I started walking and ready to cross the road. Suddenly there is a motorcycle passing right infront of me. It was very fast.

I was frozen but suddenly I feels somebody had pull me before that motorcycle have a chance to make me a 'pancake'.

I can feels a pair of hand hugging me. Its felt like the time had stop.

'Pabo', I hear a whisper to my ear.

I was shock and quickly turn  my back but no one was there. Nobody was at my back. No one..... 

"Wh..wha....what have just happened....??? " I was confused, froze, blank, scared....... I lost!

My knees were trembling and slowly I fell down to the road.'What is this.....'

I stay like that for a while and trying to find an explanation..... an answer.

Than I slowly snap back to my mind when I finally remember something.......SCHOOL?!?!

I quickly stood up and without a second, I ran to the school forgetting what had happened just now......

~~~~~~~~~

*{ MYUNSOO POV }

* huh.....*huh....*huh.. 'I... I can't believe....tha..that I touch her...I can really touch her?!?!?!?'

I was shock, confused, happy, weird, can't believe that I can touch her...after all this time....after does freaking 100 years I had without you....

I finally can touch you for the first time........I can feel your warm after my body were dead for any sense......finally.

I was so scared to see the sudden motorcycle passed by you and ran to your without thinking that I will be able to hold you.....

'BuT wHy NoW ???'

Mybe because its only a day left.....only a day before your birthday....

Yes...... mybe the spell is weaken now,and after this i will be able to be with you again...YOONA.

My eye slowly follow your running figures before I vanish through the alley......

--------------

 hey my readers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry because taking so much time to update:(

i have many amergency this past few week................

i will try to update soon.....................

keep supporting me<3<3<3<3<3

         *love MissLoli<3