Ironic

The Irony

 

Onew’s POV

Dear Diary (ah! I hate this)

            I know, I know. It’s really odd, right? Me , Lee Jinki a.k.a Onew writes diary. But yes. I do write diary. It’s like a journal for me. And now I’m going to tell you what happened today.

            It was nice day, and we played soccer! Actually it doesn’t matter for me whether we play soccer or not. The most important thing was I was finally outside the class. It was a good day, the sun was shining happily. As we started to play, I stared at one open window of my school building. A girl was sitting in a class room. Yes! That was her! But unfortunately my P.E teacher blew the whistle to start the game.

            Finally, it was time to my favorite subject after P.E, break time . I walked to my locker and put my books. I locked locker and I saw that girl. I was about to smile at her, but she seemed like shocked then walked away. What was the matter with her? Does she hate me? Was there anything wrong with my face?

            Well, I know her. She is the girl who always goes to the library during the break. She is the smart girl who always gets “A” for every subject. We were in the same chemistry class when the junior year. She is smart, kind, and polite. As far as I know she doesn’t have many friends.  She usually alone or with some of nerdy students.  She is the opposite of me. She is the girl that I always mention (in this diary, of course, not twitter or something. I don’t have the courage to do that) . Yes, I like her! And I really do!

            Whenlesson about to start, all the students rushed to their own classrooms. Well, me too. Like always, I haven’t finished my homework yet. I bumped into her. I wanted to have a little chat with her, but she immediately left again. Now I’m sure that she hates me (⌣́_⌣̀). I know I don’t deserve her. Well, maybe I should start to forget her? Yeah, I have to.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaaaaaaand.......... thats the end of story!  ┐(‘⌣’┐) (┌’⌣’)┌ ┐(‘⌣’┐) (┌’⌣’)┌ Thank you for reading everyone . Sorry for any grammar mistakes. (⌣́_⌣̀) and dont forget to leave some comments please. Once again THANK YOU *bow(´˘з(˘⌣˘)

 

xoxo 

AiAddict