The Popular and The Nerd

The Irony

“So.. you have to multiply this and this then….bla bla bla”

The teacher is teaching us about some math problems. Or in point of fact he is just talking to himself. Well, the students are just minding their own self. They are silently chatting, playing with their phones , paying games on their psp, reading comics, sleeping, and in my case, I’m daydreaming. I’m  staring blankly at the window when someone caught my eyes. He is playing soccer with his classmates. He is Lee Jinki. But he wants everyone to call him Onew. He is the school president ,the captain of our soccer team, popular, and I fall for him. Well, not only me, maybe all of girls in this school fall for him.

 

Finally, the bell is ringing. All of the students rush to go out of the class. The class suddenly empty and the hall way is full. I take all of my books because I want to put them in to my locker. So, I go straight to the locker alone, like usual. I open my locker, put my books. When I’m closing my locker, I turn my head to the right and ‘BAM!’, Onew is there. Oh yes, his locker is just a locker away besides mine. I’m shock and he is looking at me too. It’s so embarrassing , So I leave immediately . But wait, did he just smile at me? Ah, NO WAY.

            I’m confident to say that there is no way he smiled at me. Why? Because if you want to define what unpopular and nerdy is, well, you can look at me. I’m not that pretty. Even thought my mom always says that I’m the most beautiful girl in this world, that’s not a guarantee. At least I’m smart. I’m a kind of student who always gets ‘A’ for every lesson. Well, except P.E. I’m so clumsy. It’s hard for me to get friend. I only have a couple of friends and they are my best friends too. My favorite place to hang out is library. I’ll go to library when the break time instead of gossiping at the canteen. If Onew is known as the most known student, I’m known as the most unknown student. So, that’s why I believe that I’m not Onew’s type of girl.

           

             When the class is about to start, all of the students run to their classrooms. I’m also doing the same. I don’t want to be late. In the hall way, I bump in to him. We stare at each other for a while. It seems like he wants to smile, but I’m too shock so I run away from him. I’m sure he is just trying to be nice, there is no way he likes me. With all of the heartbroken-feeling, I walk in to the class room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Wohoooo ƪ(♥ε♥)ʃ  Finally I made another story \(´▽`)/  Actually, I'm still confused about the end of this story (-.-') Should it be sad or what? -.-' But i'll update it as soon as possible. I'm kinda rush.

 

hug

AiAddict