Hit and run... literally

Bye Oppa

 

Eunhyuk, who was driving in Donghae’s stead, refused to talk to the man in the seat next to him.

“Hyuk, Please don’t ignore me!” He begged. The tension lines in the drivers face were getting deeper and deeper. Eunhyuk broke his eyes away from the road, glaring at him.

“I thought you were done with this disgusting lifestyle! I thought you were getting better, but I can see that I was wrong. I’m just so.. so..” He shook his head. “Disappointed in you.”  Donghae looked down, pain searing through his heart. He once again felt like the little twelve year old boy who had been scolded by his mother.

“Don’t say that Hyuk.” He was pleading in a pained whisper “You know that I hate when you talk like that.” Eunhyuk’s voice lost its edge. He looked over at his friend.

“Donghae, you’ve lost control. You are going to have to hear it from someone; it might as well be from me.” Donghae didn’t answer. He stared straight ahead.

“Hae, are you listeni..”

“HYUK, THERE’S A PERSON!!!!!” He screamed as a woman ran out in front of the car. Even with breaks, there was no hope. Her body collided with the windshield and rolled off.

The two men were frozen with shock.

“What did I just do?” Eunhyuk was shaking as he turned off the car. Donghae was the first to move. He quickly stepped out of the car, and bent over the woman.

Her hair was fanned around her face; resembled an angel who’d been cast down from Heaven. Blood was soaking through her white shirt, and her eyelashes were trembling.  Donghae grimaced, as he placed a hand to her head, to check for more wounds.

“Miss, are you okay?” Her eyes flickered open, surprising him. He found himself looking into the depths of familiar, even eyes. “Have we met before?” She stared at him for only a moment, before she directed her attention to a man who was running in the opposite direction. She cringed, not from pain but from annoyance. She stood up. Donghae was shocked.

“Miss, you should go to the hospital. You’re hurt!” She wasn’t listening to him. She located the running man, and set off after him.

“What the heck.” Donghae mumbled to himself, confused. She let her parting words reach him over the breeze. When the phrase finally settled with him, he fell against the car, using it as support. He looked toward the direction the young woman had run off in.

“No way.. I hate those words.” Donghae gulped for air. Eunhyuk finally got out of the car. He looked after the trail of blood.

“Where did she go?” Donghae was now hyperventilating. Eunhyuk approached his friend, placing a hand on the back of his neck to calm him. “Hey, man are okay? What’s wrong?” Donghae looked up, his eyes glazed over.

“She said.. She sounded the same. She even had the same eyes. What if it was..” Eunhyuk stopped his friend, his tone sad.

“Hae, you know it couldn’t be her. But I just hope whoever it was is okay.” He took his trembling friend into a hug. “Let’s get back into the car and go home. I think you need to sleep.” Donghae hesitantly climbed back in, but the words he had heard were still ringing in his ears.

Bye Oppa.” 

 

*                                                   *                                                        *                                                *                                                               *

Hello! I'm looking for some good pictures to fit my story, so if you find any let me know!  And to Kcmusicfan: I know you are completely amazing at posters... so if you wanna make me one that would make my life!!! (p.s) you dont have to if you don't want to!    Anyway let me know what you think.. Im curious as to your thoughts haha    Bye!!