Bad Habits

Bye Oppa

 

18 years later.

 

Bye Oppa.  Donghae awoke with a start. His head was pounding and his heart was beating too quickly. He shivered, realizing that the outfit he had been wearing yesterday was mostly scattered onto the floor. He felt a head on his chest, and looked down to see a girl wrapped around him. Her dyed blond hair was tickling his arms and he could see that her lacquered red nails had left some scratches on his body. A small, triumphant smile flitted over his lips as he remembered the party the night before. He felt another hand slide onto his abdomen. His eyes grew wide.

Two girls? In one night?

He felt lips press to his ear.

“Oppaaa. Welcome to the morning!” A surprisingly manly voice chimed. Donghae turned to look at the woman, and was so shocked that he rolled out of bed, taking the woman on the opposite side down with him.

“EUNHYUK!! That’s not funny!” Eunhyuk, who was laughing hysterically stopped suddenly, assessing his friend.

“You’re lucky I was at this party,” Pretending to look at the cuticles on his right hand, as if they were somehow important at the moment. “I’m the one who helped you back into your boxers last night. What if someone else had come in and seen you?” Donghae blushed slightly,

“Hyukkie, I…” Eunhyuk continued.

“I mean you are very impressive,” He referenced with a nod. “But really man. You need to get a new hobby.” The girl who had been catapulted off the bed was now sitting up, scratching her messy hair.

“There are two of you.” She pointed out obviously. She patted down her hair, and set a curvaceous smile onto her face. “Do you want some too? Or do I get you both at the same time?” Eunhyuk’s face twisted into disgust.

“That’s nasty.” He spat, not caring if he hurt her feelings. “I’m saving that for marriage.” He looked back at Donghae incredulously. “Really, Donghae? Do you even have standards?” The woman sniffed rearranging her cleavage. Eunhyuk gathered up the scattered clothes and chucked them onto the bed.
“We have to leave. NOW!” The purer man turned to the woman once more. He pulled out a card from his wallet. “This is where I’ve sent Donghae’s other women. Go get help.” The two men left, and the fake, blonde read over the card.

“What the heck?” She shrieked as she flicked the number of a therapist into a nearby trash can. “That jerk!”

 

*                                               *                                             *                                                       *                                                         *

Hello~ A special thanks to my first subscriber! I hope I will be able gain more soon! Haha. Anyway, leave me comments and let me know what you think! See you soon in chapter two!!!