"I'd like to report an accident!"

Bye Oppa

 

Eunhyuk drove as quickly and carefully as possible, to the police station. He was extremely nervous and jumpy.

“Do you want me to drive?” Donghae offered. Eunhyuk never looked away from the road.

“No.”

Donghae shrugged, and inspected the damaged windshield.

“That was a pretty hard hit. I wonder how she was able to get back up so quickly. Look!” The passenger pointed at the lines on the glass. “It’s cracked pretty bad!” Eunhyuk’s knuckles were white on the steering wheel.

“Hae, shut up! I don’t want to think about it.” They pulled into the police station and parked. Eunhyuk practically ran away from the car, avoiding looking at the front of his car. Donghae jogged to catch up.

“I’d like to report an accident.”  He heard Hyuk say. Donghae looked around while his friend described to an officer what had happened. The man, mid-forties with a broad frame, was nodding his head while he wrote down the information in a small notepad.

“So where is the woman now?” Eunhyuk coughed.

“Well, she… Ran away?” The man looked up, confusion settling in his eyes.

“Didn’t you hit her with a car?”

“No, she ran into the road and then into my car! She was running and I guess she didn’t see me!” He was desperately trying to explain the situation, when the police station door burst open. A younger cop, who had been seated behind a computer, stood up in alarm.

“Noona!” He raced around the desk to aid the officer who entered. She was grappling a cuffed man, who looked a little more than pissed off. He was angrily yelling every curse he could think of. Two more cops ran up and took the man off of the female officer. She sighed, relieved to be free of the struggle.

“Noona, what happened?” The young, Officer Lee questioned, as he tried to give her his support. Donghae froze.

“Uh, Hyuk?” He poked at his friend, who waved him away.

“Not now, Hae!”

“Hyuk, really.” Eunhyuk whirled on his friend.

“I’m trying to explain what happened to this officer, but I don’t know who the woman was or where she went so. . .”  Donghae pointed, and Eunhyuk’s eyes widened.

“Holy crap! It was her!” He gestured to the officer. The man looked around Eunhyuk, his eyes narrowing.

“You hit my officer?” His face pinched. “With your car?” Eunhyuk gulped,

“Uh, it was an accident!”

 

*                                                    *                                                           *                                                *                                              *

Yay! Up to three!!  But no comments... sad :'(   Hopefully the comment fairy will drop by soon! Until then... sigh... I will wait patiently.

*

*

Still waiting...     haha