Job Positions

♚ Everland! ♚

            

Job Positions~!


                        Janitor

Their responsibility in the park is to clean up all the messes made. Not the most fun job... But one that is needed. Really needed!


 

 

Store Clerk

Work selling merchandise inside with air conditioning. Don't have to suffer the heat, but do have to suffer with impatient parents who think our products are too over priced!!


 

 

   Mascot

These hard workers have to dress up like characters for Everland! They must be good with kids and not easily angered... Especially since they have to walk around all day in the heat wearing costumes! (Lastar and Laila)


 

Photographer

These people must have a good eye for couples! They walk around the park and charge people one dollar to take their photos. The 'memory preservers' as we call them.


 

 

Park Service

These people are responsible for the care of our customers. They usually are positioned randomly around the park and help with problems. Ex; Report lost children, give directions, recommened shops, etc...


 

Rollercoaster Operator

Now some say that these people are the 'coolest of the cool' in the park. Having to stand in the heat all day and smile even if people are yelling at them from having waited in line to long. They operate the rides and bring joy to all who ride, and fear to those who were forced to ride!!


 

Zoo Keeper/ Zoo Assistant

The Zoo Keeper is in charge of taking care of the animals. But the Zoo Assistant is in charge of carrying small animals, Ex; monkey or fennec fox, around the park and show them to children who might be intrested. Must be good with animals.


Resturant Waitress/Waitor

Another job that involves being inside with air conditioning! These employees are in charge of taking and serving orders. Requires an outgoing person who can smile!