Chap 5

The Best for the Last

"Seohyunah?" Seohyun's Mom knocked. It was 1:30 in the morning and she's checking on her one and only daughter. She knocked again twice but still no answers. She tried to move the knob and surprised that it's open. Seohyun doesn't live her room open. She may still be young but with the help of thebooks she thinks more thank her age. Her mom slowly went inside the room and opened the lights. Surprised with what she saw, she remained quite and went closer to her bed. She noticed a piece of  paper on her bed, slightly crumpled.

 

To my dearest wife,

    Today will be our last together as Husband and Wife. Just as thinking about it, it's heartbreaking and painful. I don't know why I can't seem to let go of this marriage but one thing's for sure; I will miss you. I never expected to have such lovely wife as you. I always ask God what have I done to deserve Seo Joo Hyun. Until now I haven't figured out the answer. God must have made Seo Joo Hyun for someone like Jung Yong Hwa. I may not be showy enough and I know I am hard headed but that doesn't mean I don''t care about you. You never left my mind, not even a second. The moment I saw you; I saw and met angel for the first time. Hyun? Did it hurt when you fell off from the sky?

   I cannot find the right words that would describe how I feel whenever I am with you. Heartache, pain and longing is what I feel whenever we're apart. The first time we're apart after our marriage was a nightmare for me. That's the first time I called you in the midts of the night just to tell you stupid and nonsense things. I was a coward back then but right now I gather all my courage to right this letter and tell you how I feel. They say actions speaks louder than words so I never got the chance to say it to you. I always battle againts my subconcious.

   Probably we already broke up when you' read this message. But I still hope you'll respond. Even just a word is enough for me to let go or hold on to this feeling.. "sigh" I sound so confusing right Hyun? It's my subconcious again but to shorten things out

SEO JOO HYUN I LOVE YOU .Please accept my heart. I am willing to risk it all for you. I know this sounds crazy but I have fallen in love with an angel. I know this is weird and schocking and new to you but please understand that my heart is the only thing I cannot control. It always yearns for you. I wiil protect you and I will take care of you and  your heart. I will do everything for Seo Joo Hyun. If you want me to talk to your parents, I will, to your unnies, I will, to your company, I will. I will do it because I love you. I know it's risky but my heart is only one and you are only one and I'm not letting you go.

Ps. Will you go out with me?

Ps. Ps. Can you be my girlfriend?

 

Loving you,

Jung Yong Hwa

 

 


Meanwhile in the Park

 

"Did you read my letter?" Yong asked

"Deh."

"I know I still have so much to prove and I can do that. If you'll tell me to wait, I will even if it takes the rest of my life, I'll wait for you. Just don't ask me to stop loving you. I know it's hard for you but same goes for me. Hyun, falling in love is never easy, it always comes with circumstances.."

"I don't know what to say.."

"You don't have to say anything Hyun, but you can show me.. Please do.. Actions speaks louder than words.."

"Don't you dare"..Hyun warned

"I don't want to rush you Hyun but I just can't let this night pass by without knowing what you feel.."

"What do you want me to do then?"

"If you like me, hug me. If you love me, kiss me. Is that alright?"

"You gotta be out of your mind!. Oppa, this isn't a time for joke. Look at me, my eyes are swelling now.."

"It's still clear and beautiful Hyun. Just so you know, I cried too. You don't know  how painful it was to send you home just like that"

"Enough. If we talk about pain, 24 hours aint even half of what I'm feeling inside."

"So can you please tell me Hyun? What's it gonna be Seo Joo Hyun.?"

 

     With baby steps Hyun moved foreward, with full of fears in her eyes, her hand is trembling, she's terrified but she's risking it all for him..

"I love you, too Oppa.." She held his face and planted a soft kiss on his right cheek

   Yonghwa can't help but cried after  hearing those percious he's been wanting to hear from the very start.. He kneeled down and kissed her hands in joy and happiness..

"Hyun you just made me the happiest man alive. Thank you for accepting my heart.."

"Can I ask you one favor Oppa?"

"What?"

"Will you stop talking for a while and embrace me?"

 

    Stunned with Hyun's word, Yong extended his hands and wrap it around Hyun..

 

"hmmm.. I have missed this scent, this warmth, I have missed you for an hour. I thought I'll never had a glimple of you again.."she started to cry and Yong tightened his grip on Hyun..

"Do you know how scared I am? But with you I gained all my strength and chose to be strong. I had always loved you from the start Oppa if you didn't notice. But I never thought you would feel the same way too. I have always argued with my unnies about showing my feelings to you but as always they lose. I kept it to myself all this time because I was scared to get hurt. But to think of losing you and not able to see you again was worst than I can imagine. The pain was killing me till I read your letter. Thank you Oppa.."


       Holding hands while walking home was what they did. He let her wear his jacket and Hyun gave him her scarf. They reached home and saw Hyun's parents outside.. Hyun immidiately let go of Yong's hand became distant..

"Omma, Appa.. Let me explain.." she said and her tears began to flow

"Seo Joo Hyun, you may go inside..Jung Yonghwa, we've got some talking to do."said Mr. Seo

"Ah. Deh Mr. Seo."

 

---in the house--

"Where did you take my daughter.?"Mr. Seo asked calmly

"Sir, I asked her permission if we can talk and she said yes, I had travelled 2 and a half hours just to tell your daughter how much you mean to me Sir"

"So you asked our Joo Hyun if she can sneak out in the house to see you.?"

"with all due respect Mr. Seo, I believe that's not the case. I never wanted any harm for your daughter. It would even be better if we talked things out inside your house but that would be disrespectful of me without your permission. If I made you worried Mr. Seo, I am very sorry.."

"Jung Yonghwa, how can you catch three hearts in just one night?"

"Huh.?" Yong's eyes widen with the question

"We read your letter, we've followed Joo Hyun in the park, we overheard your conversation.."Mr. Seo explained

"Jung Yonghwasshi, we're sorry for following the both of you but we just wanted to make sure our daughter is safe.."Explained Mrs. Seo

"Omma, Appa, I can be safe with Oppa.."Seohyun joined the talk

"Seo Joo Hyun, are you sure about this.?" Mr. Seo asked

"Very sure Appa. Thank you.."

"Mr. Seo, Mrs. Seo, thank you for letting me love your daughter. I cannot promise you anything except a healthy and happy heart of your daughter. I will keep  her protected as much as I can and I will do anything for her.."..Yonghwa said

"Jung Yonghwa, we know you're a good man. Thank you for loving our daughter." Mrs. Seo said happilly

"Anything for your daughter Mr. and Mrs. Seo. Thank you very much. thank you.."

"Jung YOnghwasshi, it's already late, you can stay for the night, I'll prepare your room arasso.?"

"Thank you Mrs. Seo.."


"Another first huh Hyun?"..Yong happily asked

"Yup. I really have to make a list of all the first I had with you Oppa.."..she giggled

"Oppa.."

"deh.?"

"I have one question."

"what is it Hyun?"

"Why now? Why did you confess now when you have all the time when we were still filming. I mean you know, we might not get to see each other often.."

"That's never gonna happen. I will see you even if I'll be on the other side of the world Hyun. And to answer your question.. hhmm.. well, I've always wanted to confess from the start of our marriage but later I realized you are not someone who should not be taken for granted. It's not that I wasn't ready and I was unsure of how I felt for you, it's just that, I wanted to save the best for the last. This is the best feeling in the world to be loved by you. And the best moment? Is when you said you love me too.? You may not be my first Hyun, but you're definitely my last. I know it sounds scary and crazy but I will work hard to end up with you.. It's Seo Joo Hyun and Jung Yonghwa or nothing.."

"Swear?"..

"Pinky swear.!"

"you know what I learned about this roller coaster relationship Oppa.? I finally learned the difference between love and like. And what we have right now is love. Everything maybe new to me, the confession, the affection, and the new beginning,  but my love for you has always been here. From the start, it has always been you. I am trying hard not to be scared because I am safe because I am with you.."

"That's my girl. You have no reason to be scared Hyun, we just have to be strong."

"Of course. I will be Oppa.."

"I knew this night is not the ending but a beginning of something we call love..Goodnight Seo Joo Hyun, I love you.."

"I love you more Oppa.."

"I love you most Hyun, to infinity and beyond.."

   And they ended the night with a tight hug before going to their respecting rooms. 


end.


 

 

Annyeong!!!! readers! Did you like the story? Hopefully, you did. Thank you for reading and God bless us all..

Gogumas fighting! ♥