Chap 4

The Best for the Last

Hyun's POV

 

    I hurriedly ran upstairs and saw my parents waiting for me. I smiled at them fighting the urge to burst into a crying baby.

 

"Joohyunah, our baby, how are you feeling.?"My mom asked

"I'm good Mom, right now I really want to go my room.."

"Are you alright Joohyunah? You know you can always tell your mom and dad, arasso.? Now go to your room.." My dad said

 

     I gave them a ver tight hug and kissed their cheeks and went inside my room. Then after a while a knock got my attention.

 

"Joohyunah, you may cry, arasso? If that's what  you need, you may. Mom and Dad are just here." My mom said behind the closed door

"I love you mom and dad, thank you.."

"You're very welcome dear.."

 

    I change into my comfortable clothes and arranged my things. I have a "From Yo~ng Oppa <3" shelf where I put all the things he gave me, from the smallest papers, pictures, letters to the biggest coats, shoes and everything. I lied on the bed and scanned our pictures together in my phone. We had tons. I look at it one by one, read our sms conversations from the very beginning till the very end. I look over the gifts he gave me and a moment later the silent crying became a very painful sob. I did not notice I was crying already when I arrived inside.

   I curl up like a ball and hugged the teddy bear he gave me. The teddy who is now my new husband. I can still feel the scent of him over my teddy. I can feel the warmth of his embrace, the cute wriggling of his hand, I can still hear his choding laugh, I still have him here..in my heart. I can't find the words to say how painful it is to let go of someone who never been yours. I sob and sob till I saw a paper on the floor then I remember; he has a letter for me attached on the flowers. I got up and read the letter and the first thing came to my mind is call him.. no no.. text him. If I'll call him I'm afraid I'm not able to say anything.

 


From: Hy~un

Message: Oppa, still up?

 

From: Yo~ng

Message: Deh. Why are you still awake Hyun?

 

 

From: Hy~un

Message: Remember what I said earlier?

 

 

From: Yo~ng

Message: Said about what Hyun?

 

From: Hy~un

Message: I like you, too Oppa

 

From: Yo~ng

Message: Wait for me, I'll fetch you. We need to talk Hyun..

 

From: Hy~un

Message: Okay.

 


 

Yong's POV

 

     I drove as fast as I can though I am 2 and half hours away to the woman I love. This is it. From a painful virtual break-up to a personal new beginning. I wished she realized how much she drives me crazy. I may be physically drained, and mentally tired but my emotionally uplifted. Thank you Seo Joo Hyun for this chance. I'll never let this chance slip away. I'll never let you sliip away..

 

Hyun's POV

 

     I dressed hurriedly as I can, wiping the tears on my face. Uplifted by the man I love who is coming all the way here to see me. All the stupid tears flow more and more as time passes by. I cannot think of anyone not even my Unnies who are flooding messages on my phone and email, not even my company who wanted the virtual marriage to end, all I can think about is him. Hours had passed and my heartbeat became faster and faster.

 

From: Yo~ng

Message: I'm here..

      I slowly went downstairs. Concious to every step. This is another first. Sneaking out to see him. I know this is wrong and I'm really really sorry Mom, Dad, and Unnies. But my heart can't wait no more. The time is now. My mind finally agreed with my heart. 

 


 

HI GOGUMAS!!! hOW'S THIS CHAPTER SO FAR? SO MAYBE THIS ISN'T A ONE-SHOT AFTER ALL. kEKEKEK. AND BY THE WAY, SORRY FOR THE INTERCHANGED SCENES ON  THE 3RD CHAPTER, WE'RE HAVING BLACKOUT IN THE CITY WHEN I WROTE IT..

 

ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU LIKED IT GUYS..

 

COMMENTS ARE WELL APPRECIATED.. AND THANK YOU FOR THE NEW SUBCRIBERS :)))))) FIGHTING! ♥