Chap 2

The Best for the Last

Yong's POV

 

    And I was all ready to meet Seoyhun for our final episode. She sent me a text informing that we should wear what we wore on the 1st time we met to bring back old memories. And as usual, she commanded but I never disliked it, instead I find it cute when she commands to wear the seatbelt, commands to wear this and that. It's funny how I find her cute and funny evertime she does something. She amazes me without her knowing it. I hope she knows how my eyes sparkle as I stare at her clear, beautiful eyes.

     I drove to our house and found her sitting in our yellow couch reading one of her self-improvement books. I approached her as the staff and crew are busy preparing for the shoot. She showed me that smile I loved the most and called me "Yo~ng". I was stunned at the moment, this wonderful young lady in front of me will no longer be my wife after tonight. It was sad but she cheered me up. It was very strange because despite the dark circles she has, and the tiredness she's feeling, she still has the energy to cheer everybody up especially me and my weak heart. She surely gives me strength. What we are, tonight, will definitely change.

 

Hyun's POV

      As the cameras starts rolling, he then gave me chocolates for White Day. I felt so special, important, and loved at the moment. So this is how it feels like, given chocolates from the person you like.. no,.. the person you love on White Day. It was one of the best feelings in the world. What made my heart fluttered the most are the words written on the chocolates; "inside me is you". I tried to act cute but deep inside my heart is about to explode. To be honest, I don't know how to react with this kind of things. Everyting is brand new to me, everything is first and he made it so effortless yet sweet. 

     We decided to make our last day the best day so we started off by withdrawing our savings, on our way out. I jokedly asked him if he got a car so we would get there faster. Then all of a sudden, he was heading to a red sports car parked in front of our house and opened the door for me,another first..

"I want you to be the first passenger in my first bought car..". He said as he opened the door

"thank you." was all I uttered

     We went to the bank, withdrawed the money and thought of how to spend all the money. So we went to the same restaurant where we first ate our dubbokki. I remembered when we first went there was very akward, I can't even let him or myself go any closer but tonight was different. I comfortable grabbed his arm and linked it with mine. Funny, how he never seem to react with my actions and just go on to what we are doing. it's sad how I lately realized that I'm so comfortable with touching my arm with his or the most favorite thing I want to do is hold his hand tightly. I hesitated and argued with my subconcious if I should take and hold his hand along the walk or just stick on linking my arm on his.

      I sticked with linking arms and we arrived at the store where we bought our couple rings, couple mugs, and couple socks. He got a big teddy bear and I chose the dog-like bear for him. then we went to his training room where we use to hang out. I brought the guitar he gave me and tried to play something. He was shocked when he heared a familiar tune. The Banmal Song but Seohyun's Version. My version. I followed what my unnies said that I just have to respond to the song.

"we will be able to speak informally, 

even though it's a bit akward and unreal.

instead of saying Thank you,

should I say it informally?

we will be able to speak banmal,

as I draw closer.

Now, I look into your two eyes

and I'll say it, I love you.."

 

    I finished the song and I asked him if he listened and understand the lyrics, he just nod. I followed my unnies advice and he liked it. His cheeks are showing because he smile widely. From that moment, I saw hope that he feels the same way too. I was expecting that he'll just play along but I can see and feel his sincerity as I stare at him. The director finally said cut and we are wrapped up to our next location.

   I excused myself and went to the bathroom. Unknowingly, tears began to fall and I don't know if it's because of the hapiness that finally I did what I should have done a long time ago? I jus confessed to the man I love. Or is it the pain that he reacted so cold and passive after me singing the song? I told him to listen and understand the lyrics but he didn't seem to absorb. He didn't seem to feel my heart as I sing the song. I was expecting him to say something after the cut but he didn't. He just remained silent on his seat. My heart aches so bad but I cannot show it, I should not show it especially if I change mood then everyone will think something's wrong. I just have to go with the flow and finish this night and move on. I sobbed and sobbed in the bathroom that I didn't realized I was already 30 minutes inside. A knock on the door haluted my tears..

 

"Hyun? Are you alright?"..a familiar voice spoke

"D..D..Deh.. I'm having a problem with my jacket, I'll be out in a minute Yong." I said

"Okay. I'll wait for you here..".he said

"Ah.. Okay."..

 

    I hurriedly wiped my tears and did some retouch to cover my puffy eyes.. I opened the door and saw his pretty face starring at me..

 

"I was worried about you Seohyunah.".he stared at me intently and wrapped his arms around me.

"Oppa.."..I uttered

"Sshh..". he hugged me tighter

"I'm alright.." I insisted

"No. You're not. Look at your eyes, did you cry?". he asked as he fixed my jacket for me..

"No. But thanks for asking. Let's go now Oppa, they must be looking for us.." I walked pass him

"Thank you for that wonderful message Hyun, my heart was fluttered and until now it still is. Gomawo Seo Joo Hyun, gomawo.."

 

     The time stops. It was blurry but I heard him right. I don't know what to say so I just continue walking. I reached his car and thought "This is gonna be tough." 


 

Annyeong everyone. How's the story so far? did you like it? Please tell me how it is and I promise to update soon :) Goodnight gogumas  3