Chap 3

The Best for the Last

Yong's POV

 

     I told her it was heart fluttering, what she did with the song and the lyrics made my hopes high; she too likes me. But what's disappointing is; she just continue to walk like she heard nothing. I followed her to the parking area and open my car's door for her, she just nod and went inside. My fluttering heart sunk immidiately with her actions, this lady is so frustrating and confusing. "This is gonna be tough". I sighed with the thought but I can't blame such innocent lady with no ideal man, no crush, and haven't been inlove to be all that she is now.  I'm feeling like I'm running out of time. I look at her and she gives me a "poker face" and it's heartbreaking; she's not seeing nor feeling it so I decided to propose.

"Seohyunah, can you please get my guitar in the trunk?." I asked her with my chodingness to cheer her up

"Ah. Okay..".she said and went outside.

     She opened the trunk and I saw her smile again, that smile I loved the most. 

"Surprise!".I Said

"Omo. Oppa?! What's this all about?." she's confused but still looks beatiful, her eyes are sparkling and her cheeks are getting red

   I was relieved when I finally saw her smile again. I dig inside the trunk and hand her the boquet of flowers..

"Seohyunah, please accept my heart.."

"CUT!" the director shouts..

"Yonghwasshi, what are you doing?".the director asked

"I'm giving her flowers and balloons director-nim.." I answered in a matter-of-fact tone

"I know that.. please be careful with your words or you both will be in big big trouble, arrasso?."

"Deh director-nim.."

"You two talk, we'll be back in 10 minutes..".

"Deh." we both bowed down..

    A moment of silence was surrounding us. I'm afraid to utter a word and so does she.

"Can we talk inside?" she asked

"Sure.." And I hurriedly opened the door for her

     She smiled like a beautiful idiot as she stares at me..

"What?" I asked, my heart is beating so fast

"Nothing. Please say something Yo~ng.." I was stunned and I thought, now is the perfect timing

"Deh. Seohyunah, I..I.."..I was really really nervous, I can't even finish what I should say

"You what?.." she asked curiously

"I.Like.You."

"What do you mean?."

"I like you Seo Joo Hyun, the chocolates, the flowers, the balloons they are my way of saying it. I wanted to just let you feel it rather than saying it, because I'm not brave enough.."

     She stared at me intently without blinking. I was perspiring and my knees are about to collapse, thank God I am sitting inside my car. She got a her handkerchief and wipe the sweat on my forehead.

"Seohyunah, is there anything you want to say?"..I nervoulsy asked her

"Deh. But the crew is here and we're about to start filming. Let's just make this day the best day we'll both remember. Let's finish this thing off, shall we?" she offered her hand and I immidiately grabbed and held it.

      The director instructed us to film again the seen and decided to cut off the "please accept my heart" phrase.. We followed as what the director said. I don't know what to say anymore so I gave her directly the hot-pink guitar that she fell in love with. I was so relieved that finally, I gave her what she likes and tell her how I feel. This is yet another moment to cherish and worth to remember.

     Now we're back in the car both smiling from ear to ear. She has with her the big teddy bear and the flowers I just gave. She kept on glancing on the letter attached on the flowers. I wanted to let her read the letter loud but I'm afraid she might say no. Right now I am contented that she knows I like her, atleast she has an idea why I'm doing this for her..

"Seohyunah, I'm curious about something..". I asked

"What is it?"

"How many gogumas do I have, out of 5, just say it?" I asked seriously, she laughed a bit and answered

"10. It over-flowed.." she answered giggling, I decided to ask her another question

"What are you going to do Seo Joo Hyun.?"

"what?"

"Your life will be boring without me.." I said jokingly

"I know. What will you do now that's theres no one nagging you?."

"You can nag at me at the phone if you call once in a while."

"okay, look after your phone.."

     I got nothing to say anymore, I realized I  was getting corny and corny every second maybe because just a few more minutes, we'll arrive at her house. I was scared. I don't want to set her home. I wanted to tell it to her so badly but remained quite along the ride and focus on driving instead. We reached her house but she asked for a little walk which I wanted and my subconcious wants to take her and runaway never letting her return home. My subconcious can be worse sometimes because of Seo Joo Hyun, my wife, who will soon to be just SNSD's Seo Joo Hyun, my ex-wife.

   We walk through the park and sat for a while. There she handed me Yongseo Story Two, she even bragged that she never missed a single spisode. At that time I thought what have I done for the last 21 years in this world to deserve the best gift from the best girl I've ever known. We walked back to their house because it's getting cold.

"Do you have anything to say?." I asked as she swings our intertwined hands

"I'm sure I have to say but none of it are popping on my mind right now.."

"I don't know what to say either."

"Me too."

"But I think we are feeling the same way, right?" I ask nervously

    She just nod. And the end was there. We bid our goodbyes. I forced myself to flash a smile infront of her but deep inside I wanted to shout so loud and cry. I saw her going inside the house. I waited for a moment till she disappears but instead she went outside for the second time.

"I can't go in.." she said

"You must go in Hy~un.." My voice is a bit cracky because of my urgness to cry that I keep on control

"Deh. I'll go now.." before she starts to walk away again, I grab her into a quick hug.

"take care". I let go of her and that was the end. Yongseo is officially over now

 


 

    I drove back to my dorm with a very heavy eyes. I can't take it anymore and my eyes began to cry. Tears kept on falling and I can't help but sob for the pain. It was very painful. The proposal was a failure. I told her I like her but she didn't get the chance to respond. I wanted to call her but I can't because of these stupid thoughts invading my mind if she'll take my call, if I text her, will she reply, if I send her an email, will she repond, if I ask her out, will she say yes.

    I arrived at the dorm and went directly at my room. The boys were starring at me with pity. I kept a straight face without looking at them. I know they can tell that I cried, from the looks of my face, the puffy red eyes. They would normally follow me and ask about what happened but they chose to keep quite and distant. Space. Space is what I need at the moment. I need to absorb everything that just happened. I look at my phone and see our photo that we took that morning when I made food for her. My beautiful wallpaper. I stare at my phone and all I can see is her beautful sparkling eyes and to-die-for smile. I went over to our conversations from the very beginning till the end. My heart aches even more adn I feel like dying. I almost want to throw my phone when a text pop out from the screen. It was from her. And from that moment, my weak and dying heart came to life again...

 


Hi gogumas.! how's this chapter for you.? Please comment below. Kekek.. You're comments are well taken and appreciated.

Fighting! :)