Ukwon the Dangerous

Misunderstood

     The crew set sail near the new coordinates. "Whitebeard pirates!? Who are they?" Taeil was beyond confused. He heard Ukwon talk about them before, something about being his "favorite" crew. Taeil was scared, anything was scary right now, anything could happen at any moment. "It shouldn't be too long" Nami shouted over he deck. "They weren't too far anyway, I remember spotting them at our last stop." Zoro added. Taeil looked over the railing and saw a small black mass urging toward them. The nerves set in. What if Ukwon wasn't there? What if they just get killed on the spot? "Oh god!" Taeil thought. Was this truly the end? No. Taeil needed to think positive, he needed to think about his friends being together again. They were approaching fast. God, Taeil hoped Ukwon was on that boat.

      Marco of the first division came to the side of the boat and welcomed them. It was so weird to Taeil that they just excepted them on the boat so quickly. Taeil looked around. No Ukwon. Atleast that's what Taeil thought. Luffy went up to Marco and tried explaining the situation, it was hard because he still couldn't understand himself. Marco was the new captain of the Whitebeard pirates, ever since the tragic day their real captain and brother passed away. Luffy tried to talk to the crew. He explained what was happening. Taeil wasn't listening and just wandered on to investigate for himself. "Ukwon? Ukwon?" Taeil was just wandering aimously. He was losing hope, maybe he was wrong. Maybe Ukwon wasn't there, Taeil was so lost. In an instant a knife has flung past his beanie and hit the wall. Chills had ran down his spine. Percing eyes had glared into Taeil's skull. "Who are you? Get out of here..." Ukwon stepped out from the darkness, he was wearing just shorts and a light grey tank top. Taeil smiled and got closer, "Ukwon! You scared me, I'm so glad your ok! What's going on here?" Ukwon backed away and snarled at Taeil. "I asked you who you were...now answer!" Ukwon in an instant grabbed Taeil and threw him on the deck. Luffy looked and got defensive quickly. Marco stopped Luffy and his crew, he walked closer to the anger Ukwon. "Now now, are we feisty today? You woke up not to long ago. You need to relax." Ukwon growled and fire consumed his shoulder. Luffy backed up into Zoro and looked toward the bursting flames. "Ace..."

      Marco grabbed Ukwon and yanked him back. "Stop it. Your acting crazy Ukwon!" Ukwon stopped and turned back around. "You better run away from here...or you'll get hurt." Taeil was shocked. Was this happening? What's going on!? Taeil grabbed Ukwon and stumbled back due to a burning sensation on his hand. "Ukwon! It's me! Taeil...your friend!" Both the crews stared and waited for a response. "I don't have any friends...I'm alone here. My only friends are the Whitebeard pirates." Taeil was heartbroken, he came all this way, for what? Disappointment? No. He needed to make this right. Taeil just followed until Ukwon spoke up again. "What do you want you little piece of !?" Taeil just stared at Ukwon with tears in his eyes. "Please let me explain to you! We need to find the others! We don't have time Ukwon..."

      Ukwon was interested by his pled. "Time? Time for what?" Ukwon stepped closer to the boy, it came into the light that he had a symbol of Whitebeard on his left hip. Taeil was so lost, "Ukwon, your my friend, we're in Block B together! Your a fantastic dancer and we need to find the others." Taeil began thinking if the rest of the members will remember who he was. Did they all lose their memories on the way down? Ukwon looked at Taeil with a sincere face "listen, I didn't mean to scare you. I'm just here to protect my brothers. If what your saying is true, then I'll follow you...but mess up, and I'll ing kill you." Taeil was shocked as the Block B kitty used vaulgar language. "O-ok" he stuttered out. Ukwon came up to Luffy's crew and greeted them one by one. When Ukwon got to Luffy if was a sudden déjà vu feeling. Ukwon knows him, he saw him before. "Lu?" Is all he could say. Luffy stepped back, this week was just getting weirder. First a new crew mate, now one of his friends was Ace in disguise!? This week just needed to end. Ukwon snapped out of the trance and looked at Taeil, "we'll if we're going to find our so called members, lets track them down shall we? Captain!? We have to take a little detour from Blackbeard." Marco looked at Ukwon and sighed, he knew that Ukwon got what he wanted in the end so he just nodded and said "alright..."

"So what happened to us?"

--------

sorry its coming off kinda quick but Ukwon should have been a shoe in to recognize little Taeilie~ but I promise it'll get better the real fights and action is for later chapters! 

GUYS GUYS GUYS! I NEED YOU! Please tell me what crew you want the Block B members on and if they have any type of skill. All opinions are welcome! 

Taeil- Strawhat pirates/ assistant doctor

Ukwon- Whitebeard pirates/ 2nd Division commander (ace pretty much)