Prince Jaehyo

Misunderstood

 

         Taeil step foot on the grassy island and looked around. It was beautiful! The crew was standing at a gate so tall it hit the sky. Pyo slid his hand around Taeil's waist and pulled him close "you scared Taeilie?" Taeil looked over to the giant maknae and shook his head. "No, you? You are a big baby y'know that right?" Pyo blushed and looked away "I am not!" Guards opened the gates and greeted each member. There were slight glares to the men on the crew, but they brushed it off as nothing. Taeil looked around, it was a island of all females! Sanji was going nuts, every corner you saw him nose bleed everywhere. Zoro rolled his eyes and took a look at all the sword shops. "Do you see your buddy Ukwon?" Chopper asked. Ukwon shook his head and continued looking. "Not yet, I hope he's here though." Faint screams and cheers filled the courtyard. Luffy ran over and scoped the situation. "Hammock!?" There was a feminine figure walking down the stairs. Constant cheers caught Taeil and the others attention. "Prince Jae! Prince Jae we love you!" Jaehyo made his way down the porcelain stairs, "yes! Yes! Of course you do darlings!" Jaehyo blew kisses to each girl and giggled at his own charms. Jaehyo stopped in front of Taeil abruptly and snarled. "Who put this...thing! In my way!? He must have never seen a prince before..." Taeil looked confused and annoyed at the conceited Jaehyo. "Jaehyo! I'm glad we found you here!" Taeil touched Jaehyo's shoulder. "H-HOW DARE YOU!" Jaehyo screamed "TOUCH THE ROYAL PRINCE!" Pyo backed away and almost started crying he was laughing so hard. Ukwon pulled Taeil away, "he doesn't know us remember!? He's in a fantasy world...."
 
       Luffy stared at Jaehyo and questioned "where's hanmock?" Jaehyo rolled his eyes "my sister? Oh...she's preparing for you in the dinning room." Jaehyo sounded disgusted and he continued to wave to his pupils. Taeil couldn't stand this "Jaehyo! We need to talk! Alone!" Taeil grabbed Jaehyo and dragged him in the palace roughly. The others had followed wondering what magic Taeil would perform this time. Jaehyo yanked away from Taeil as the doors closed. "In all my days, I've NEVER been man handled by a short little shark!" Jaehyo wiped his kimono from any dirt that Taeil touched him with. Taeil quickly revolted "shark!!!? I'm not short either!! I knew Jaehyo would be the hardest to get back. He's so obsessed with himself!" Taeil started fuming and blurting out insults to everything. Jaehyo watched him throw a tantrum and loved it. Jaehyo walked closer. "I've never...in all my life, been spoken to like that!" The guards in the palace backed away from Jaehyo, thinking he would explode. Jaehyo grabbed Taeil and kissed him. Taeil was stuck in shock, and Pyo couldn't move his feet. "I love it!" Jaehyo squealed. "Talk more! Scream more!" Jaehyo demanded. Nami laughed "our Taeil is a little pimp." Pyo growled and grabbed Taeil from Jaehyo. "Back off! He's mine Mr. Prince!" Jaehyo pulled Taeil back and glared at Pyo. "Not unless I own him first!" Taeil felt dizzy, "own!? Listen, I'm not a toy! You can't own me!" Jaehyo giggled and sat on his golden throne. "But sweetheart, I can own whatever I want..." They were stopped from the quarrel when Boa skipped out. "Luffy-kun!! You're home! I'm so glad!" Sanji quickly ran over "as am I your beautiful princess!" Sanji bowed and looked up to the beautiful lady. She was already walking away with Luffy and the crew. Sanji broke down on the floor and sulked "why is it always Luffy?" Jaehyo led Taeil to a chair in the dinning room. "Sit next to me my beautiful queen!" Taeil blushed and looked at Pyo sitting right next to him. Pyo glared, he never felt so much anger toward a hyung til now. The crew sat down and waited to be served. Ukwon looked around to everyone "this is nice.." He broke the silence, "nice to be with friends! Am I right!?" Ukwon let out a small chuckle. Luffy laughed and raised a glass "RIGHT!" The crew followed and so did Boa. Taeil raised a glass and felt his face heat up.
 
---Dinner---
 
         The food came out on giant plates. Luffy was drooling and Chopper just copied. "Everything looks great!" Usopp said. "Super awesome!" Franky added. Taeil felt sick looking at the portions of the food. He looked over to Pyo eating like a pig, and Ukwon was eating as well. Taeil sighed and cut up his food slowly, he wasn't hungry in the first place. Taeil was worried on how to get Jaehyo back. He felt like he was the only one that was actually trying. Jaehyo watched Taeil and giggled at everything he did. "What is your name sweetness?" Jaehyo asked. Taeil jumped to the name and blushed "it's Taeil...don't you remember?" Jaehyo frowned "I guess not. That's too bad, cause I'll have you screaming mine tonight." Zoro spit out his sake and Ukwon started choking. Robin let out little chuckles and continued eating. "W-What!?" that was all Taeil could say. "That's it!" Pyo jumped up "you better get your ing memory back now, before I beat it into you!!!" Pyo grabbed Jaehyo's kimono and backed him up to a wall. Nami got nervous and yelled "hey! Don't fight, not here Pyo!!" Chopper agreed knowing it would resolve into someone getting hurt. Luffy didn't pay any attention, and Boa didn't really care. She just watched Luffy eat. Jaehyo growled, "I wouldn't do that if I were you. I don't want to embarrass you in front of your ex-lover." Pyo snapped and tried punching Jaehyo. His body felt stiff and he couldn't move. All Pyo could see was darkness. Jaehyo turned Pyo to stone and giggled. "I told him so...now where were we?" Jaehyo sat down as everyone watched terrified. Taeil quickly got up and ran toward Pyo. "Pyo!! Please Pyo talk to me!" Taeil felt tears falling from his eyes. Jaehyo looked and watched Taeil. The crew was watching Taeil in shock of what happened. Taeil hugged the statue that was Pyo and cried. "Pyo!....are you dead? Jaehyo!!! Turn him back! Now!!" Taeil felt rage, how could he let this happen? He let his new boyfriend get turned into stone and taken away from him. "I can't believe I came to find you first...out of everyone in Block B, I picked you! And you do this!!!??? I trusted that you would be easy to get back. But I guess I was wrong." Taeil let his tears fall and hit on Pyo's stone body. Luffy looked up to see Taeil's tears and felt his heart drop. No one ever makes a crew mate cry.  Exspecially Luffy's crew. Luffy looked at Boa and back to Taeil. Jaehyo looked at Taeil suffering and felt bad. He's never seen anyone so upset by his actions before. Jaehyo got up, "you wanted to come get me? For what!?" Taeil cried and looked Jaehyo in the eyes "you're one of my best friends, the second to my fish." Taeil giggled and wiped away his tears. "I'm hurt, why would you do this? Turn him back, please...." Jaehyo's heart sunk and he touched Pyo's forehead. Pyo let out a gasp and dropped to his knees. Taeil hugged Pyo and kissed his cheek. Jaehyo backed away and watched Taeil and Pyo. "I'm your friend? I've...never had friends before." Taeil and Ukwon helped Pyo up and looked toward Jaehyo. "Of course you do Jaehyo." Ukwon said. "We've been right in front of you this whole time..just remember." Taeil added. Jaehyo looked at each face, he walked away to a nearby room and slammed the door.
 
        "Give him time.." Robin said. "Yeah, it'll take affect soon. It might take long since Jaehyo is so caught up with being prince" Nami said. Taeil nodded and looked at Pyo who was coughing for air. "So, Jaehyo is not my brother? Or a prince?" Boa asked. "No, he's part of our band! We've been sent here by some magical force" Ukwon responded. Boa clapped and smiled "a band!? Why don't you sing for us!?" Zoro nodded "oh yeah, I wanna hear this so called Block B." Everyone started nodding and agreeing. "The problem is, we can't. Not all the members are here. We need them" Ukwon said. Taeil looked and raised his voice "I have a solo...if you'd like to hear it." Chopper clapped his hooves and yelled "SUGGEE!! Sing sing sing!!" Everyone turned to Taeil sitting and watched him. Taeil felt nervous, and opened his mouth.
 
------------------
MUHAHAHAHAHA! Cliffhanger! I hope you enjoy this chapter it was very fun to write. Sassy Jaehyo is just too much fun!