Chapter Six

I Shouldn't Believe You

When Kris woke up he noticed that a warm body wasn’t beside him and in place of Tao was Kris’ favorite plushy which he named Ace with a small note attached with a phone number written on it. Kris couldn’t help but smile at the note remembering almost every second of his night. He almost felt bad, he had been so rough and he knew that that boy had been extremely drunk while he… he wasn’t dunk. He wasn’t hung-over and he remembered the way Tao had moaned and threw his head back when he was being pleasured. God the way that boy could move made him even more se- ‘wait, what am I saying?’ He ran his fingers through his hair before making his way to the shower.

                ‘He’s not y, or hot, or cute; so get that out of your mind Kris.’ He thought as he lathered lotion on his smooth body. ‘He’s nothing to you.’

 

                               

                                                                                .

               

 

                “Where the hell were you Tao?!” Bae yelled angrily when he noticed Tao sneaking into his room. “You were supposed to stay with one of us.” He walked over to the hung over panda whose head was pounding. “And you shouldn’t be hung over either.” No matter how mad Bae was he knew something was going on with Tao so he did what any good leader would do- and he left the room.

                “Tao where were you?” Kwang asked in a soft voice that actually scared Tao.

                ‘How am I supposed to tell you where I was when I don’t remember?’ He thought to himself, all he remembers was before he started drinking and when he woke up next to a very y Chinese man. He opened his mouth but nothing came out.

               

                “Are you going to talk to me?” Kwang sat down next to his best friend who looked so scared and unsure. “Tao what’s wrong?”

                “Hyung, I don’t remember last night… I… I don’t… I don’t know where I was last night. Please hyung… I’m sorry.” He hung his head in shame and disappointment; even though he didn’t remember his night there he still left his number behind…Tao couldn’t deny his thoughts about the male who he woke up beside- there’s no doubt in his mind that that was one y male.

                “What do you remember?” He just wanted some sort of idea of what this young male could have done and how to tell his leader.

                “I can’t right now… holy .” He got up from the bed and ran to the closest bathroom as he felt the contents of his stomach begin moving upward.  He emptied his stomach into the recently cleaned toilet bowl. “This is bull!” He yelled to himself, two seconds later Bae was yelling for In-Su the only member who could deal with things like Tao throwing up-or anyone is throwing up. Tao let his head hang inside the bowl as he breathed in trying to catch his breath only losing to the contents that wanted to leave his body.

                “How much did you drink Tao?”In-Su asked using his mothering voice as he lifted the young boys head wiping away at the boy’s face.

                “Way too much In-Su… way too much.” He breathed in once again before standing up, ‘please don’t ask where I was… just don’t ask.’ With help from his ‘second mother’ he was cleaned up, changed and in bed.

                The door opened and their manager walked inside. “Tao, we should talk.” The manager sat at the end of the bed leaving the lights off knowing his little star would yell at him in discomfort. “Tao where were you last night?” Although his manager had been using a calm voice Tao flinched and shut his eyes.

                “I… I… I don’t remember.” He didn’t remember the house- although he knew he got lost trying to leave- he didn’t remember the male he woke up to- although he remembers a little of his face. At this point he forgot he left his number there. “I really don’t and I’m so sorry…”

                His manager sighed, “Just go to bed. Tonight In-Su will sleep here to watch over you.”

 

                                                                .

                               

 

                ‘Should I do this? Wait, should we do this?’ Luhan placed his laptop on his lap once again and began thinking about this once again. He really wanted to sign up for the singing contest like Chen was but he doubted himself way too much. He was just so unsure of himself and he just didn’t have the nerves to go up there and end up losing to Chen- because that’s just what he believed would happen.

                “Babe,” Sehun walking into Luhan’s room, his heart fluttered at the little name Sehun had called him. “Are you still thinking about the contest?” The younger male walked over to his stressed friend and climbed on to Luhan’s lap straddling him. Luhan continued to look at the screen behind his friend away from that precious face of Sehun’s. ‘You should be looking at me Luhan- not the laptop!’ He thought angrily.

                “Not now Sehun…” He said half annoyed ad half shocked at the sudden move Sehun had just pulled. Sehun moved closer just close enough that his crotch rubbed against Luhan’s. Luhan clamped his mouth shut trying not to moan or do something more drastic- like kiss Sehun.

                “But babe I know you’re stressed out… how about I treat you to some bubble tea?” He purred into Luhan’s ear before quickly climbing off of his hyung and running to the kitchen in embarrassment. “Did I just do that?!” He yelled to himself as he blushed. ‘God I was so close to just kissing him… I really want to kiss you Luhan- hyung… I really want to kiss you.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Gosh! You guys dont understand how long it took me to write such a bad chapter... I might upload tomorrow but since i have to go to the hospital to get tested for a bunch of things who knows when i'll get out... Oh Kris wasnt drunk but Tao was.... HUNHAN!  God i lovve them...

Anyways enjoy a crappy chapter! TT_TT I'm sorry *hands out cakes with í'm sorry' written on them* Here have a cake, with bubble tea! ~Baby Panda <3