Chapter 22

I Shouldn't Believe You

 (A/N: sorry for such the long absences. Anyways i will try to write two capters the least for you guys before i go for my first missions trip this wednesday. I missyou guys and i havent written in a while so i wonder if this chappy will be good or not. UNEDITED!)

 

 Third Person P.O.V

 

    Xiumin loved the new job he had at the bookstore, he loved everything about the store. The people there was kind and friendly and the constant work kept his mind off of Chen just like Kris had hoped. Although Xiumin wasnt distracted by hurtful thoughts anymore, he was surrounded by ideas of how to treat Chen and what to do whith him when he had free time. After they had left the small gathering for Chen's singing they had a serious talk about what they felt and althought it ended with at least three broken cups and things thrown everywhere they had come to a solid conclusion. Chen is a attention thus when Xiumin ignored him it angered him which resulted in him sleeping around. Xiumin would back up every time he would see Chen with a guy and since Chen only slept around when he wanted attention from Xiumin it was a continus cycle that seemed to never end.

    "How are you doing Xiumin hyung?" Sehun asked as he watched Xiumin pack up old files that needed to be shreded by the end of the day. The older looked up and smiled at the boy that looked slightly frustrated by something going on in his little world. He paused and wrapped his arms around Sehun's waist and simply held him until he felt the boy relax.

    "What's wrong baby? Did something happen between you and Luhan?" Being on of the oldest out of everyone he quickly leared that he was the person everyone came to when they had problems or simply felt stressed. Sehun pulled away slowly with a small smile. He felt so stressed with all the work that has been thrown his way, Luhan was always in a bad mood after work that they never really had a romantic momment anymore and Sehun didnt want to cause any more stress so he just left Luhan alone but being as young as he is he wants affection- from anyone.

    "I really miss Luhan.." He confessed softly, it sounded wierd; Luhan was in the same room but he felt so far away from everyone.

    "Huh?"

    "I mean yeah I know he's here but it's like he doesnt really notice  us anymore. He's always locked away working on papers and i just dont see much of him anymore... Even when we go home he just eats then sleeps! We dont even talk anymore...." Sehun whined as he dramaticaly drops to his knees. "You have to help me Xiu Xiu! I want my Luhan back!"

     "How am i supposed to help you?" Xiumin sneered as he turned his back towards Sehun and walked back towards the front desk where there was a line for check out. "Hi, how are you? Did you find everything ok?" Xiumin asked the lady as he helped her check out.

      "You worked at a huge company you should know how to file and edit those papers with your eyes close! Ca't you do all those papers so that Luhan and i can go home early?" Sehun dropped to his knees once more and bowed till his head touched the ground. "PLEASE~?!"

       He gave in, it was just too cute to say no too. "Fine. Leave ad i'll close up tomorrow. Dont show up tomorrow I'll run the show with ease. Now leave."

 

 

                                                                                   .

       "Look Tifanny there isnt anything i can do about it. I can't premote you and i wont so please just get back to work." Kris grumbled as he forcefully pushed Tifanny out of his office. Ever since he had sent Xiumin to go work with Luhan and Sehun everyone has been fighting to get the premotion, but the truth is, is that Xiumin can come back whenever he wants and he will always have his spot as Kris' right hand man. Nothing could change that.

       "Hey Tao, are you free tonight?" Kris asked when the other line was answered. He could hear heavy breathing and music playing in the background. "Are you busy practicing? Should i call you back later?"

      "Hey Yi Fan, I think I'm free tonight. I'm just in the practice room, do you think you could give me a ride to Chanyeol's place? I have most of my good clothes over there." Tao spoke through heavy breathes.

      "When do you finish practice?" Kris asked with a grin. He couldnt stop thnking about spending time with that beautiful man who captured his heart.

      "I finish whenever you come to get me." Tao replied with a smile plastered on his face. He had moved to the farthest corner of the room so that no one could over hear his conversation with his real boyfriend.

     "Go shower. I will pick you in an hour. Be safe ok babe." Kris smiled happily knowing he should go inform Suho that he should tell everyone that they can go home early.

      "I'll think about you in the shower." And with that the conversation was  over and both of their minds filled with dirty thoughts of each other.

       "Suho, go tell eeryone they can leave once they finish what they are working on. I want everyone out in one hour the most." Kris said with a happy smile, Suho nodded and began walking towards the fifth floor intercom and anounced the news that Kris had told him and cheers of joy erupted thoughout the floor. Some people left at that instant leaving a pile of papers or notes on Kris' and Suho's desk saying what they have finished. It's just a beautiful day to just go out and walk, maybe get some ice cream and watch a movie at home, it was a day to just sleep around and cuddle with someone. Once everyone had left Suho walked towards Kris with a smile.

       "Since when did you let the whole company leave early? This isnt like you." Suho playfully punchd Kris.

       "I have a little singer i have to take care of. I havent seen him in a while so I'm gonna take him out for ice cream and head back to my place. You wanna bring Lay along with you?"

       Suho nearly fell to the floor in shock. "Ohmigod, I forgot about Yixing!" He huged Kris and then began running to his desk. "I'll meet you at your house in an hour ok!" Called Suho as he begana running to his car. He had promised to take Lay out on at least one date  before saying if he liked Lay or not. Of course he knew he liked Lay but going out on a date was still fun and a double date would ease all the tenstion and awkwardness.

     "Hey i'm pulling up into the parking lot, are you ready?" Asked Kris as he parked the car.

     "I will be down in a few I just have to tell my manager that I'm leaving ok?" Tao replied as he hung up the phone. Kris looked bac down at his phone and called the korean rapper.

      "Hey, I'm stopping by in thirty minutes, are you home?" Kris questioned.

       "Baekie's home i'm at work. Why are you coming to my house?" Chanyeol asked in a deep voice that was almost as seductive as Tao's voice.

      "Tao said he left all his good clothes over there... I'm not really sure what that means though. I'm picking him up from practice so it wont take that long to get there i think." Kris informed before seeing his lovely panda open the door to the car.

       "He means all the clothes that Luhan and Baekhyun didnt shun and hate. Anyways if Baekie doesnt open the door then Tao has the spare and he can use it. Good luck on your date, dont in my house." Chanyeol chuckled brightly before saying good bye  and hanging up with the chinese rapper.

       Kris leanded over and kissed Tao on the cheek then sat back down. "How was practice?"

        "Practice was a , was that Chanyeol? i think i heard his voice." Tao kissed back lightly then buckled in. Kris nodded and then began to drive to Chaneols house in a comfurtable silence.

        "Hey, i invited Lay and Suho along, are you ok with that?" Kris asked. He felt wierd asking, normally he just did whatever he wanted but with Tao e was always so unsure of how to react which made him really nervous about planning things without Tao knowning. But Tao only siled seeing why not spend time with others too. He never minded the fact that Kris was always in control, he found it relaxing to not have to do much and he liked seeing what Kris would do rather than Kris telling others to do things for him.

         "That's fine. Turn left here, i havent really talked to Lay in a while so it should be nice to see him with Suho. Who knew they would get together i mean i saw the whole Baekhyun and Chanyeol thing coming but i never saw Yixing and Suho..." Tao continued to talk about whatever it was that came to his mind and Kris continued to drive to Chanyeols house and when they parked Tao litterally ran towards the door that he knew his best friend lived.

       "Baekie~ It's me~ Open the door babe~" Tao sang as he banged on the door. Surely enough Baekhyunopened the door to him and they hugged and kissed and screamed and hugged some more. Kris just stood there watching the interactions of the two males that looked like love struck girls. "Baelie I've missed you sooooo much!!"

       "I've missed you too babe~ You dont understand how difficult living with Chanyeol can be! Comeon lets go get you all dressed up." BaekHyun quickly pushed Kris on to the couch and motioned for him not to move and then hurried off into someone's room. Kris sat there waiting for about twenty minutes before they both reapperd in the living room.

       "What do you think? Does he look great or does he look great?" Baekhyun squeeled then kissed Tao before grabbing Kris and pushing thm out the door.  Have fun! KRIS, HIM TILL HE CANT WALK! " Called Baekhyun as they ran to the car to get away from the crazy school teacher that looked sleep deproived and hungry. They drove back to Kris' place to wait for the others and soon enough one of the wirdest dates will happen.

 

 

_______

A/N: I leave it at that since i have to go clean my room and write ANOTHER chapter for my story Best Friends' Fantasy and make sure my editor actually edits it! anyways, i have a meeting at 7 and i still haent packed so i will try to write another chapter tomorrow for you all.
COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE!!! Panda loves you all!!!