Chapter Seventeen!!

I Shouldn't Believe You

 

 

 

Tao’s P.O.V *Flash back*

           

            I really don’t know what I should say, Luhan promised that this would be a good idea but Min Ki and me have been getting close and I like him. I like him a lot actually; I get happy when he holds me. I love it when he gives me those tight back hugs those are my favorite, because when he hugs me like that he sways back and forth and he giggles and when he giggles it’s like the cutest thing in the world! And sometimes during practice he would get mad at me for messing up- which happens a lot when you up your back like I do- and when we get back to the dorm he would get really serious and take me to his room and… God it’s just silly how happy I get over thinking about this.

            Anyways Luhan is like begging me to go on this blind date but I haven’t talked to Min Ki about it, I think he would understand that I have to do this for a friends and that it means nothing to me. I grabbed my phone and quickly ran out the practice room and into the empty hallway.

            “Baekhyun, hey I have a problem.” I said quietly making sure no one was around to hear.

            “I really can’t talk right now; you know I’m teaching a class. I have to go babe, see you tonight though.” He hung up and I sighed. How could I forget that he’s working right now… I can’t call Kyungsoo or Chanyeol since they work too and it’s too far to walk without being noticed. I banged my head on the wall.

            “Luhan, I really don’t know. What if Min Ki doesn’t like the idea of me going out on a date?” I whined childishly to Luhan who seemed to understand what I was talking about.

            “Look I promised this man a date with you and what do I always tell you?” He said in a parental tone.

            “To always keep my promises, I get that Luhan.” I in a breathe calming myself before speaking again. “I don’t think this is right…” I admitted whole heartedly.

            “It’s just one date honey, one date and if you don’t like him then you never ever have to see him again.” I could hear the way he was begging me to be opened minded and just do him this favor. I don’t even understand how he got into this problem but I was the answer to the happy ending for it.

            “Fine, I’ll talk to Minnie about it tonight. When’s the date?” I asked not really sure why I gave in.

            “In a week, love you honey!” He hung up and I quickly slipped back into the practice room where break was coming to an end. I pulled Minnie to a corner and took a deep breath.

            “I need to talk to you tonight.” I pushed myself to forget about my problems so I could dance the steps right but I always got caught up in those thoughts that I would end up on the floor gasping for breath and pain all over my body.

            I was sent home early with Min Ki because we kept yelling at each other during practice and everyone was just so tired of us yelling at each other that they finally sent us home. By that time Luhan had sent me the address that I was supposed to go to next week.

            “Ok what’s wrong Tao?” Min Ki said with a serious face as he shut the door behind us, I kept walking not really wanting to talk to neither him nor anyone. He grunted and pulled my arm forcing me to go back to him. The way he looked at me was so angry that I didn’t want to say anything to tick him off but I wasn’t going to let him push me around.

            “What do you want Min Ki?!” I yelled as he pushed me against a wall. “Get off of me Min Ki.” I said loudly.

            “What the hell is going on Tao, why are you being like this?” He said, he didn’t sound angry or upset he was just confused and hurt. I groaned because I didn’t want to tell him no I didn’t know how to tell my boyfriend that I was about to go on a date with another guy in a week. I turned my face away from his and let him hold me. I made my way to the shower and hurried through my night routine that I had developed. I couldn’t pull myself together to tell him the truth, so I went to be and slept feeling extremely guilty that I was going behind his back to go date another guy.

End of flash back

            Every possible idea of what this guy could be like flashed through my mind. What if he was a psycho or some old ert who like young innocent boys? Even worse what if he is some guy that has weird fantasies that im supposed to make come true?! I’m starting to hate Luhan for this, why am I the one who’s being sent out on random dates?! 

            I knocked on the door that belonged to Baekhyun and Chanyeol and waited for someone to open the door. Chanyeol smiled and showed me to where Baekhyun was and left us alone with Luhan who was already there.

            “Am I really about to do this?” I asked to the eager males who loved this idea more than I did. The nodded and began throwing clothes around trying to find the perfect outfit for me. In the end I was dressed in black skinny jeans and a black shirt with a blue jacket that brought life into the outfit. Luhan passed me some biker boots and I slipped them on and inspected myself in the mirror. The pants lifted my round and the look made me seem mature but rough. They drove me to the restaurant and I took in the sight.

            “His name is Kris and he should already be there. Be open minded.” Luhan said happily.

            “If anything happens call me and I’ll kill him.” Baekhyun said with a flick of the wrist dismissing me. I walked inside and was instantly taken away; the place was beautiful and clearly expensive. I walked over to the hostess and smiled.

            “I’m looking for Kris.” She nodded and began leading me to a table that was away from the lights. Kris sounds like an . She left me in front of a tall blonde who sipped at his wine- he looked so… perfect like he belonged in this place while I look like a cheap date. I sat down and he looks up, he’s gorgeous, with beautiful hair and long fingers and perfect skin. He smiles at me and I smile back.

            “Hi, I’m Kris. We’ve meet before.” He says, I was taken back his voice was so rich and deep.

            “I’m Tao, I’m sure you remember.” I said in a slightly cocky manner.

            “Wow,” he laughs. “You’re um…” He nervously laughs again. “Don’t take this the wrong way but you’re very handsome.” He finally says. I blush a little and looked down at the table as I feel butterflies in my tummy.

            “Thanks, you too.”

            “Here,” he reaches for something beside him. “A rose for you, please accept it.” He says formally, he’s older than me. He hands me the rose and I nervously hold it with my thumb and index finger. “And if after this date you don’t like me you can throw it away, just don’t do it in front of me.” I couldn’t even think of throwing it away. Something about Kris brought a smile to my face, a feeling began to swim around in my chest but I didn’t know what it was.

            We ordered food and began eating silently at first but then he broke the silence. “What do you work as?”

            “I am a singer in the group Rising Star, I am the youngest member.” I said proudly. “What do you do?”

            “I work in a very powerful company.” He said casually as he sipped at his wine. “Tell me about yourself Tao.” He said as he looked into my eyes kindly.

            “Umm, I’ve been in this group for about a year and I was a trainee for 2 years. I came from China 4 years ago and they found me when I was beating up some kid in the streets. I got a job as a teacher of wushu to help pay for the costs of being a trainee and I still work there just not as often as I would like. My closest friend Baekhyun is a kindergarten teacher and just moved in with Chanyeol- you know the tall one from the café? Um, I am really nice but tick me off the wrong way and who knows what will happen. Before becoming a trainee I lived in China where I went to school and when my parents died I decided I need to get out of the house and Baekhyun took me in.” I stopped talking feeling as if I was boring him but the tall blonde was looking right at me as I was talking. “My favorite color is red…” I finished shyly.

            “Before I moved to Korea I lived in Canada and China. My parents sent me to Canada to learn. When I came back to China I decided it was time I got my life together and moved to Korean where I meet Minsoek and Suho- they work with me. Ever since I began working I lived a comfortable life and now am here.” He stopped to get another drink. “My favorite color is blue.” He finished coolly.

 

                                                *

            The date went perfect. We chatted about lighter things and he told me things in English and Japanese that sounded beautiful with his deep voice. He was beautiful and he actually let me put my guard down, I think he’s really cool.

            As we walked out the restaurant he told me he wanted to see me again and I suddenly felt confused. This was all for Luhan right?

            “Maybe then you could show me some of your wushu.” I blushed and he held my hand lightly, “please.” He said with a kind and sincere voice that made me want to melt.

            “Okay.” Kris was something else I can tell you that. He made me happy and I felt comfortable around him. We exchanged numbers, before leaving I reached a hand out to shake his hand. He kissed the rose in my hand then kissed my own hand sending butterflies all over my tummy and blood rushed to my face.

            “I had a great time Tao.”

            “Thank you for taking me out Kris-sshi.” I bowed but he stopped me. I nearly melted in his arms when he kissed my cheek. I could see him grin as he walked away and entered a car that looked expensive.

            I had told Bae I would be spending the night with Baekhyun due to the fights me and Min Ki were having and he understood. I entered the apartment and Luhan and Baekhyun jumped at me throwing questions at me.

            “Oh my God Baekhyun he gave him a rose!” Luhan yelled happily.

            “How did it go? Did he kiss you? Did he give you his number?  Did he touch you?” Baekhyun asked rapidly.

            “Got off of me both of you,” They reluctantly followed and I smiled. “Thank you for introducing us Luhan, but you should go back home to lover boy.” I said and Luhan smiled as he left. Baekhyun nodded and went into Chanyeol’s room where he has been sleeping while I’ve stayed over. I crawled into bed and began wondering if I should text Kris or not.

            My phone vibrated and I grabbed at it.

            To: Tao

          From: Kris

          Good night <3

          To: Kris

          From: Tao

          Good night Kris J

            I fell asleep peacefully that night because all my stress had been left somewhere and all I could think about was that God like figure named Kris.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: after a long wait we finally have the first date! Now let the drama begin!!! Everything you expect wont happen and everything you wont expect shall happen! Oh i cut my hair yesterday, it used to go below my bra clasp and now it like in inch above it. oh does anyone have KakaoTalk? If you do you can add me my id is TarePanda-J and i would love to get to know you all better.

Comment Vote Subscribe Upvote!!!! ~baby Panda