Ouch~ again?

Bitter Sweet Accidents

3rd pov

Four days later

          Jaerin was on her way to the library. School hasnt started yet, so she decided to spend her time in the library. While she was about to turn to the next row of books someone bumped into her which caused both of them to hit their heads with each other. "Oh...sorry, I did not see you there." the person said. "Ah...ani..I also didnt see you." she said while rubbing her head. "Eh? Jaerin-sshi?" he said. She looked up and saw her new found friend, Choi Sungmin. "Oh! Sungmin-sshi...what are you doing here?" she asked. "Wasting time..." he smirked. "Eeeeh?!" she said. "Pabo...studying of course..what else am I supposed to do in the librabry." he chuckled. She scrunched up her face and said "I'm not pabo...well at least it wasnt 'planning a perfect escape route for skipping school'." she smiled lightly. He looked at her with wide eyes. He faked a gasp "Oh no!...You found out what my plan really was!" he said. "Aish" she hit his shoulder playfully. "Ouch...that hurt~" he faked cried. She just rolled her eyes at him and said "Bye Sungmin-sshi", then she went to the next row to look for a book. "Yah...why did you leave me~" he chased after her. "Shhh..this is s library pabo" she whisper scolded him. "Ayeee...ok ok" he just kept quiet and followed her looking for a book. A few seconds later, Jaerin kept on glaring at Sungmin. She cant look for her book in peace as Sungmin was bothering her even if he was just quiet. "Yah...stop following me..are you stalking me or something?" she scolded. He looked at her with a casual look. "I'm not following you...I'm looking for a book too. Dont flatter yourself" he rolled his eyes and continued looking. She scoffed "Pshh..whatever..", she found the book she was looking for and took it, then she left him to go to the tables at the centre of the library. He saw her leaving so he just grabbed whatever book that was on the rack he was looking through. He followed behind her and sat infront of her at the empty table she sat at. She just glanced at him then focused on her book. He opened the book he randomly took and as he was flipping throughthe pages, his cheeks flared up. He quickly closed the book which earned him a 'what is your problem' look from Jaerin. He just gave her a sheepish smile and shook his head. Then he stood up and went to take a different book. He came back and they continued reading and studying until the bell rang.

 

Before science period

            The school bell rung to show that 4th period was over. "Class dismissed, Jo Kwangmin-sshi" the teacher said. Kwangmin, the class president, stood up and said "Attention! Thank you teacher". The class repeated and bowed their heads. Then the teacher left the classroom. "Everyone, science period will be at the lab, faster take your things and go to the lab now" Kwangmin told the class. Yooyoung went over to Jaerin's table after she redied her things. "Jae-ah~ Palli~ I dont want to sit behind~" Yooyoung pouted and puffed her cheeks. "Why?" Jerin asked even if she knew what the answer was. "Because I want to see Sungjae and maybe get to partner up with him if there's a par work." Yooyoung said with a dreamy look on her face. Jaerin finished fixing up and walked to the door with Yooyoung. "Then how about me? You'll dump me for him?" Jaerin said dramatically with a hurt look on her face. "Aww..you could always pair up with Kairi~" Yooyoung playfully said. Jaerin scoffed then said "She already has Minwoo~". Then Yooyoung's eyes suddenly changed from her cute eyesmile to dangerous slits. "Which Minwoo?" Yooyoung said with a deadly tone in her voice. "Chill girl, chill... It's Lee Minwoo not your prince No Minwoo." Jaerin said. Then Yooyoung changed back to her happy mood in a blink. "Whew~ I thought it was him...wait which one is Lee Minwoo?" Yooyoung asked. "Geez woman...how many princes do you need?!" Jaerin said. "I cant help it~ They're too handsome and cute~" Yooyoung whined. "Aish..Lee Minwoo is the new student, the one that sits with Kairi" Jaerin raised an eyebrow. "Oh! That one...he's pretty cute too~" Yooyoung had a mischievious smile on. "Hold up..he's taken by Kairi and currently being chased by Seolhyun...do you really want to get in between them?" Jaerin gave her a look. "Sheesh fine..for Kairi's sake since this is the 1st time I've seen her have someone close with her in 3 years,...but Seolhyun...sheesh if only my unnies were still here, she wouldnt act so 'Queen of the whole school' -ish" Yooyoung gave an annoyed look. "Then why arent you being 'Queen of the school' instead, since you were in our unnies group too~ Come on, you are The Eye Smile Goddess right~" Jaerin teased. Yooyoung scoffed "Me? Queen? Nah~...come on you know that it's not my cup of tea~ And I'm not the Eye Smile Goddess...Im just an eye smile cutie~". Then Yooyoung did a cute pose. "Kekeke...yeah, I know~ but back on the topic...you'd really dump me for Sungjae?" Jaerin asked. "Oh come on...I would but you and I know that it would be a miracle if that really happened. I will always partner up with you~ no one else~ cause you're my best friend....but Sungjae is the only spcial case. Eung eung~ You love me right~" Yooyoung sing-songed. "Okay fine~ only Sungjae though...other than that, you'll be stuck will me" Jaerin gave in.

==============================================================================================================================

A/N:

Kekeke....you might notice a few familiar names in here...i've decided to just make some cameos for the some of the 95-liners~ XD

oh & i also put in a few hints on a future story that i might write if im not lazy too.

& & the minwoo thing...if you dont know... No Minwoo is the maknae of Boyfriend & Lee Minwoo a.k.a TK is the rapper of Cclown~

Oh yeah i forgot to mention on the prvious chapter...remember i said you sat in between Miss Lee & Mr Choi..Miss Lee is not Yooyoung..its a random girl...hehe ^_^

oh yeah..the sitting arrangement in class...its like normal~

example:

 

guy|Sungmin      You|Miss lee

^this is what i mean when i said in between

 

Hope you like it~

Tell me your thoughts~

 

Kairi out~ (^_~    )