1st day of school as seniors

Bitter Sweet Accidents

3rd pov

The next day, 1st day of school

            This day was no different than any other day. She did her usual routine but cut down the time she spent in the park. Why she cut it down? It was because today was the first day of school. Also being in her last year of high school, she didnt want her attendance to be messy. She was about to leave the park, so she checked if she got everything and nothing fell down. As she was checking, she realized that her phone was not with her. She decided to go to the phone booth close by to ask her mom if she left it at home. When she reached there someone was using it. She didnt mean to eavesdrop but she heard the guy saying "You left while I was still sleeping...what ever just dont kill yourself...I know but really...I'll be back in a few months....dont do anything stupid while I'm gone...yea yea love ya too~ not...bye...take care Im serious." Then he finished and just went away. She thought to herself *hmm must be his girlfriend..oh well..what's it got to do with me*. She called her mom and her mom said that it was at home. Then she said ok and dropped the phone. Then she went on her way to school.

 

In school

             She was walking down the hallway to her class. A teacher called her and asked her to pass a stack of books to the class. When she's about to continue to her class there was a bunch of boys running down the hallway. One of them bumped into her and sent all of the books flying all over. Both of them were also on the ground. The boy stood up and bowed and said sorry multiple times. She looked up and he offered a hand to help her up. She looked at his hand then back at him, then she accepted it and said thank you. When she looked at him, she felt like he looked familiar. She stared at him trying to remember. "Do I have something on my face?" he asked. "Huh?" she snapped out. "Why are you staring at me like that? Is something wrong?" he asked. "Ah..no..you just looked familiar..have we met before?" she asked. "Ah...hmmm...I dont think so...wait now you said it...I think so...was it the park or cafe?" he said. "Ah! Its you again...such a small world that we met again...and we're in the same school." she answered. "Oh yeah..let me help you with the books. its my fault anyway." he said and started to pick up the books. "Oh thanks" she said and picked up the books too. Just then the bell rang. It was time for them to go to class for homeroom. He gave her the books he picked up and said "Well see you around." Then he was about to run to class when he tripped on his shoelace. She went over to him and helped him up "You ok?" she asked. "Yeah..thanks" he said. She looked at him running off and thought *how come I've never seen him before? maybe too occupied that i didnt bother about my surroundings...wait what was his name? aish why am I so stupid...oh well.* She continued walking to her class. when she reached the class, she tried entering backwards so she could see where she was going. When she entered, she felt like she bumped into something or someone. "Ah Miss Park, there you are." she thought that it was her teacher that she bumped into, but the voice didnt sound like it came from from behind her, it sounded like it came from the back of the class. "Mister Choi, could you please help Miss Park hand out the books" the teacher said. "Ah..neh" the person she hit went in front of her and took some of the books, then started giving them out. She looked at him a bit shocked, he just gave her a cheeky smile. "Oh Miss Park, I managed to save you a seat since you helped me. Its there in the second row, in the middle of Miss Lee and Mister Choi." the teacher said. "Ah neh, thank you teacher." she snapped out and started giving out the books. She thought to herself *wow...just wow...he's also in the same class as me. I wonder how many times we ended up bumping into each other.* After they both finished giving out the books they sat down at their places. "Hey..Its funny seeing you again...when I said see you around, I didnt think I would see you again in such a short while." he said to her. "Yeah...I was quite shocked though...Its been going on for two days already." she chuckled. "Really?...oh yeah...It started when we met at the park." he replied. "Haha..yeah..I didnt get to ask you awhile ago..and since we're classmates now so its normal..what's your name?" she asked. "My name is Sungmin..Choi Sungmin...yours?" he laughed. "Jaerin...My name is Park Jaerin." she smiled. "Ok class! Now we're going to elect the class president and the assistant class president." the teacher said.

 

========================================================================================================================================

A/N:

This is sungmin...yeah the speed/coed school sungmin...not suju sungmin...sorry if you thought it was him XD

 

Choi Sungmin

 

 

Well this was longer than the previous one thats for sure~ XD

Hope you like it~

Tell me your thoughts~

 

Kairi out~ (^_~    )