He looks familiar

Bitter Sweet Accidents

3rd pov

The next day

           The girl was on her usual routine, on her way to buy her bubble tea and go to the park. She was entering the cafe while talking out her money for the bubble tea, when she accidentally hit someone while opening the door. She looked up and saw someone rubbing his head. She went in, bowed and said sorry. She asked if he was ok. He looked up still rubbing his head smiling and said that he's ok. She felt the boy looked familiar. He was about to walk out but he suddenly wobbled and tripped. She caught him before he fell and was shocked that she did that. She helped him up and he said thank you. She now only realized that this boy was the same boy from yesterday. She was about to ask him if he was, but he had already left. She just shrugged her shoulders then continued her routine. She bought her bubble tea the proceeded to the park.

            Today she had to meet up with her friend, Lee Yooyoung. She told her friend that they would meet up at the bench she usually sat on. She drank her bubble tea while walking to the park. As she was nearing where they would meet up, someone bumped into her & accidentally spilt some latte on her. "Oh sh- I'm sorry I'm really sorry but I'm in a rush..uhmm..uhmm..ah!...here" he gave her some tissues & continued running to who knows where. She accepted the tissues & just stood there shocked. How many times was she going to get bumped into in a day she thought. "Jaerin-ah~" Yooyoung came. "What happened?...Oh dear...give me that" she took the tissues & wiped the stain that was on her shocked friend. "Sheesh...people these days...what's the rush" Yooyoung mumbled to herself. Yooyoung noticed her friend was still not out of her bubble. She shook Jaerin "Yah Jaerin-ah...Hello earth to Jae~" she pouted. "Sheesh was he that handsome?" she mumbled to herself again. "Huh...oh...Oh Yooyoung-ah~" Jaerin smiled. "Hmp..now only you come back...was the journey fun?" Yooyoung glanced at her. "Huh...what...oh..sorry..it's just that this is the second time I've been bumped into today & the second time someone spilt a drink on me in two days...why are these happening to me~" Jaerin moaned. Yooyoung chuckled "Ayeee...fate is it~ woooo~". Jaerin shaked her head "Ani..different guys...not the same Yoo~". Yooyoung shrugged "Fine~ whatever you say~ now come on~ I still need to do some last minute supplies shopping~!". She dragged the poor Jaerin to the nearby mall. "Oh dear" Jaerin said as she was dragged.

 

=======================================================================================================================================

A/N:

This is your friend~ Yooyoung~ She'll be around from time to time~

Lee Yooyoung

 

XDD keke sorry~

ok ok this maybe the shortest chapter for now. for now i said.

if you hadnt noticed....im writing chapters based on the day.

1 chapter for 1 day & what happened that day.

so yeah dont kill me if you see a short chapter.

Hope you like it~

Tell me you thoughts~

 

Kairi out~ (^_~   )