The day it all started

Bitter Sweet Accidents

3rd pov

Two days before a new year of school.

                   At this neighborhood, there was a park. Everyday a girl would come by the park with a bubble tea in her hand. It didnt matter if she was on her way to somewhere or she just came back or she just wanted to go out of her house. She would always sit at a bench under the cherry blossom tree. It was always the same place. She had always been doing this ever since elementary, so people around already knew her. No one would disturb her peace when she sits on the bench. But on this one day, something was going to happen that would affect her. There she was doing her usual routine, sitting on the bench with her bubble tea, when suddenly her peace was disturbed by something wet on her lap. She snapped out from her own world and saw that iced coffee had been spilled on her skirt. She was annoyed. Then she saw a boy bowing multiple times while saying sorry. Then he gave his handkerchief to her and said he was really sorry. She just said that it was ok but in her heart, she was annoyed because she had to go somewhere. Then he asked if there was anything that he could do. She still said it was ok. Then the boy spotted a clothes shop across the park. He told her to follow him. She didn't want to because who knows, the boy might kidnap her. That this could all be a new scheme to kidnap. He told her that he would not harm her and he wasn't going to, so just follow him. She looked at him closely and noticed that the boy maybe around her age. He also looked very innocent and too kind to be trying to kidnap her. But she also knows that you cant judge a book by its cover. He pleaded and used puppy eyes. She didn't want to go but he looked to cute to resist. She decided to go along but kept her guard up just in case. he brought her to the shop he saw. He asked her what was her waist size. She was still confused about what he was going to do but she told him anyway. Next thing she knows was the boy grabbing a bunch of pants and skirts, then holding them out in front of her one by one checking if they matched her outfit. She was just standing there still confused about what was happening. "Hey what are you doing?" she asked. "I'm buying you a new skirt..or pants if you want." he answered. "What?! You don't have to. I told you already it was ok." she told him. He just ignored her and gave her a skirt. He pushed her in the changing room and told her to wear it. She was reluctant to do it at first, but in the end she did it. The skirt was nice and the price was reasonable. So she planned to pay for it. She wore it and went out. He was waiting at the cashier. "Oh, its nice." he said while smiling. He told the cashier that he was going to buy the skirt. She was about to take out her wallet to pay but he beat her to it. "I'll pay, its my fault anyway." he said. "No! No! I'll pay, I cant let you pay for me." she said. "Too late." he stuck his tongue out while getting the receipt. she tried to pay him back but he didn't accept it. Then he said bye. She was left standing there dumbfounded.

 

=================================================================================================================================

A/N:

This is you..like it or not....this is you...not supposed to reveal names yet...but its your name...who doesn't know their own name XD

Park Jaerin (You)

 

 

Hey~ ^_^
yeah short i know~
my chapters are gonna be short but there will be alot~
i don't know how long it will be, but i planned for this to be a short story~
since im quite lazy to make it long. :P Anyway~
Hope you like it~
Tell me your thoughts~
Bear with me~ keke XD

Kairi out~ (^_~   )