I'm in THIS GUY'S ROOM...and--

My Twisted Fairy Tale: It's MAGIC

 

Yoona’s POV

 

“I can’t book the practice room. Miss Lau said all ten were already booked since last week. But I already had a plan on how and where we could practice.” Kyuhyun said as we walked out the classroom for lunch.

 

I nodded and walked away from him. I don’t want to talk to him as much as could. I don’t want to get irritated.

 

“You’re playing the piano, right?” he asked as he walked to my side.

 

Again, I nodded and doubled my pace.

 

“Oh. Good thing I brought my violin. And, I almost forgot! Let’s meet in front of the school gate after classes, okay?”

 

I stopped walking and faced him with an annoyed look.

 

“I GET IT. DON’T TALK TOO MUCH. IT’S ANNOYING.” I emphasized each and every word for him to understand that I meant what I just said.

 

“Okay. See you then.” He smiled that annoying smile of his and skipped off to the counter to grab his lunch.

 

Aish. This guy.

 

I sat on the table where Jessica, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and Sunny are.

 

“Hello Yoona-ssi! We reserved a seat for you. Come!” Sunny tapped the empty seat beside her.

 

“Thanks.” I said as I sat by her side. I saw Kyuhyun at the table opposite ours. He was with his friends. There are six of them, including Kyuhyun. Those guys are of the same class as us, but I don’t know their names.

 

“Those guys are truly the types girls would want to be their boyfriend.” Sunny sighed as she looked at the guys on the opposite table.

 

The rest nodded. “Ideal guys, right Teukie?” Taeyeon giggled and nudged Yuri who was sitting beside her.

 

Yuri smiled and blushed. “Simply my ideal type.”

 

“So, Hyonnie. How’s it going between you and Eunhyukkie, huh?” Sunny smirked and asked the girl in front of her.

 

Hyoyeon, who was a really shy girl, blushed furiously and bowed her head.

 

“We’re dating, actually.” She whispered.

 

“Excuse me. Can you please tell me what are you talking about?” I asked. I was listening to their gossiping yet I cannot grasp anything from what they are talking about.

 

The four looked at me with brows raised.

 

“Oh. We forgot to tell you about those guys.” Taeyeon looked dreamily at the table where Kyuhyun and his friends were sitting.

 

“Those guys are the most sought after guys in the school.” Sunny giggled lightly.

 

“The one with the good physique, that’s Leeteuk. He’s Yuri’s dearest boyfriend.” Jessica pointed her forefinger secretly at the guy beside Kyuhyun.

 

“He’s the team captain of the basketball team of the school.” Yuri added, slightly blushing.

 

“The one beside him, that’s Yesung. My ideal guy.” Taeyeon sighed dreamily while looking at the guy named Yesung. “He’s also at the Drama Club like me. He’s the vice-president actually. He has the most beautiful voice in the campus. If he asks me for a date, I would agree right away.”

 

“In front of Yesung is Eunhyuk. He’s in the Dance Club, same as Hyoyeon. And as you know, they are dating. Eunhyuk is called the school’s Prince Charming. I think you know why.” Sunny smiled at me.

 

I looked at the guy named Eunhyuk. He is indeed very good looking. And he looks really cool. No wonder girls giggle whenever they see him pass by the corridors.

 

“Beside him is Sungmin. Sunny’s long-time crush.” Yuri smirked at Sunny. The latter blushed and lowered her head.

 

“Really? He’s your crush?” I asked.

 

She nodded shyly. “Sungmin is really cool. He plays the basketball. He’s Korean but knows how to speak Japanese frequently. He’s very good looking and of course, he’s the only son of the owner of Asian Airlines.” She smiled to herself.

 

“Oh. He’s really cool.” I looked at the guys. They all look like celebrities. But why is that Kyuhyun included in their circle?

 

“Beside Sungmin is Heechul. By the looks, well you can never argue that he is very good looking. He is this school’s Chick Magnet. Girls swoon whenever he passes by.” Yuri said before taking a bite on her burger.

 

“My unni says I’m really lucky to be in the same class as him. He’s her all-time crush actually.” Jessica rolled her eyes and sipped in her juice.

 

“I do think he’s indeed handsome. Beautiful, as I may say. He would look very pretty if he dressed like a girl.” I said.

 

“Actually, his popularity increased when he played as Cinderella in last year’s School Fest. They say he agreed on that role because Yesung earnestly convinced him. But whatever reason he has, that made him headline of the school paper.” Sunny said.

 

“And last but not the least, Cho Kyuhyun: the most popular of them all.” Yuri smiled and looked at the guys behind her. Leeteuk looked at her direction and waved at her, making the girl blush and wave back before turning back at us.

 

“He’s the youngest son of the owner of the great Cho Banking and Finance. That name in the business industry owns 136 banks worldwide. He’s smart. Always on top of the class actually. He plays the violin very very well. He’s a member of the Archery Club and has competed in several competitions. He’s almost perfect.” Jessica sighed and ate her eggrolls.

 

I looked at Kyuhyun carefully. Famous? Let’s see.

 

Lunch break ended and we all filed up to our classrooms. Again, the annoying guy Mr. Cho approached me and whispered: “Don’t forget our practice.”

 

I glared at him. I don’t know if he just wanted to remind me or tease me. But whatever he does, it’s annoying.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

The bell finally rang, signaling the end of today’s classes. I packed up my bag and ran out of the classroom as fast as I can.

 

‘I shouldn’t be late. She’ll get mad.’

 

I took the shortest route to the school gate: pass through the Sophomores’ and Freshmen’s Buildings. And it wasn’t a great move.

 

As I passed by a group of girls, one of them shrieked and pointed crazily at me. Her friends looked at my direction and began running towards me. The other girls, some freshmen I think, also joined their ‘Catch Kyuhyun’ contest and ran after me.

 

‘I know I’m popular, but do I have to deal with these chases EVERYDAY?!’

 

I was panting when I reached the school’s sports field. Only a few meters and I’ll be outside this campus.

 

Just then, I caught a glimpse of Yoona walking at the grounds towards the gate.

 

“IM YOONA!!!” I called out to her as I ran to her direction.

 

‘Please look at me! Don’t ignore me now, please!’

 

And, thanks to my prayers, she looked at me with a shocked expression. I grabbed her hand as I ran to her and pulled her to join my ‘escape’.

 

It looked funny, but I felt tingly inside as I held her soft hands.

 

“Kyuhyun! Don’t run away from us!” the girls behind me called.

 

“Why are you holding that girl’s hand?!” the others protested.

 

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Let me go! NOW!” Yoona screamed at the top of her lungs while running.

 

“Unless you wanted them to strangle you, I’ll let you go.” I said, still panting from running all the way from the classroom.

 

Yoona looked back and looked at the girls behind us. Her eyes went big when she realized that we weren’t just chased by two or three girls but by dozens of girls wanting to jump onto us.

 

“I changed my mind. I don’t want to die yet.” She held my hand tighter and ran fast that I need not to drag her.

 

We went out of the school and I quickly scanned the parking lot for my car.

 

“Master Kyuhyun! This way!” our butler, Mr. Choi, waved at me.

 

I again dragged Yoona to the car and forced her in.

 

“Let’s go Mr. Choi. They’re right behind us.” I ordered the driver and the old man sped the car up. In no time, we were out of school premises.

 

“Next time, don’t go wandering in the school campus without your buddies Master.” Mr. Choi smiled at me through the rear view mirror.

 

“It was an accident. Sorry.” I mumbled then I forgot I was with Yoona.

 

And I’m still holding her soft hand.

 

Yoona’s POV

 

This guy dragged me into his car and I don’t have a single clue where in hell would he take me.

 

Then I noticed he was still holding my hand.

 

We pulled our hands off and awkwardly stared outside.

 

This is awkward. Being inside a car with the guy you hate. Not a very inspiring scene.

 

“So, where would you take me?” I asked, breaking the silence.

 

“We’re supposed to practice, right?” he muttered, still looking outside the window.

 

“And where do you think we should practice? At the park? At the city library? Or perhaps at the museum?” I asked sarcastically.

 

“We could practice in my house.” He said.

 

“YOUR house?!”

 

He nodded and looked at me.

 

“Yes. At MY house.”

 

“Why?”

 

He shrugged and pouted his lips. “ Well, you told me to book a practice room when we need to practice together, but since I can’t book one, I took the liberty of being in-charge of finding our practice room. And that practice room will be MY ROOM.”

 

Oh no.

 

What had I gotten my self into?!

 

“Why does it has to be YOUR room? Can’t you find any other place to practice?” I asked, quite alarmed of the situation I was about to enter.

 

“No. I can’t find one. Well, actually, we could practice in the rooftop of the Juniors’ Building. But as you’ve seen a while ago, it isn’t safe for both of us to practice together in the school. I’m afraid you will not be able to go to school for a week if they caught you with me.”  he shrugged and pouted his lips again. He looked too innocent it pisses me off.

 

“Who are those girls? Why are they after you?” I asked, remembering what just had happened to us in the campus.

 

“I don’t know.” I shook his head lightly.

 

“YOU DON’T KNOW?! THOSE GIRLS ALMOST WANTED TO JUMP ON US AND STRANGLE US AND YOU DON’T HAVE ANY CLUE WHO THEY ARE?!” I laughed sarcastically. What is this guy trying to tell me? That he’s too popular?

 

“Do I have to know the names of those hundreds of girls who chase me whenever they see me alone? Well, I don’t have enough time for that matter, Missy. Aish.” He rolled his eyes and looked back at the scenery outside.

 

“So, you’re Mr. Famous huh?” I smirked. He looked at me annoyingly. I’ve never seen him glare at anyone yet. I think I really pissed him off. Good job Yoona.

 

“Shut your mouth when you have nothing significant to say.” He rolled his eyes again and turned away from me.

 

“So, you don’t like being popular? Why? Afraid of too much attention?” I couldn’t just drop that topic. Especially that he’s responding way too different than I expected.

 

He didn’t answer my question. He was still looking at the passing view outside the window.

 

“I thought guys like too much attention, like they are enjoying it. But you, you are so different. You run away from screaming girls.”

 

Still, no response.

 

‘Right, Cho Kyuhyun. You think you could get away by just ignoring me?’

 

“You are a gay, right?” I smirked when he fidgeted. Good work Yoona.

 

“I’m not gay!” he yelled at my face.

 

“Really? Why are you like that? Too defensive. I was just asking.” I laughed sarcastically. His face turned a light shade of pink then he looked down.

 

“Sorry about shouting on you.”

 

“It’s okay. No harm done.”

 

I crossed my arms across my chest and looked outside. This is pretty boring. I want to piss him off but something holds me back.

 

“Actually, I don’t like being chased by someone. It’s sort of…annoying. Who would want to be chased by those girls anyway? And…and… I have a pretty bad memory about running away…chasing someone. So…” his voice trailed off. I turned back at him. He was looking up, biting his lower lip. He looks like… he was about to cry.

 

“Really? Okay then. I’ll shut up.”

 

He then looked at me, his eyes with a glint of sadness. “Thanks.”

 

“Master, we’re here.”  The guy in suit, probably their family’s butler said as I noticed the car had stopped. Maids came running towards our car, carefully opening the doors and bowed.

 

Kyuhyun stepped out first, and as I had expected, the maids gave him full 90-degree bows.

 

“Welcome home Master Kyuhyun.” All of them said in unison.

 

“Hello. Ahm, I am with someone. She’s my guest.” Kyuhyun said as he opened the other door and motioned me to come out.

 

Everyone then bowed at me. “Welcome madam.”

 

“This is Yoona. She’s my…classmate.” Kyuhyun looked at me and I suddenly noticed that I was so dumbstruck by how these people treat him that I was unable to speak.

 

I went back to my senses and bowed at the people in front of me.

 

“Hello. I’m Im Yoona.”

 

When I looked up, I saw all the maids smiling at me, including Kyuhyun’s driver.

 

“Let’s go.” Kyuhyun whispered in my ears and dragged me inside the house.

 

I was used to big houses that look like more of a palace since I live in one, but Kyuhyun’s was a lot more different. There are enormous frames that houses pictures of people and paintings of prominent artists.

 

At the landing by the staircase, there is a big picture of a boy in his white tuxedo.

 

“That’s me. I was a freshman then.” Kyuhyun said, while looking at the picture I was staring at a while ago. “My room’s upstairs. Shall we?”

 

We walked through the white marble staircase to the house’s second floor. Kyuhyun led me inside a room at the end on the hall. And there, I was in this boy’s room without knowing exactly why I agreed to be here.

 

“Have a seat.” Kyuhyun smiled and motioned me to seat on an ottoman just beside the grand piano that stood right in the middle of his room.

 

“Why do we have to practice here? Can’t we practice on the other rooms?” I asked, feeling quite uncomfortable.

 

“If you want to practice playing an imaginary piano, we can practice on any other room. You see, I only have one piano. And it’s that one.” He said, pointing at the piano.

 

I sighed and rolled my eyes. Honestly speaking, this is my very first time I’ve been in a classmate’s room, not to mention that THIS CLASSMATE OF MINE is a guy and I don’t like him.

 

“Can I get you something to drink?” he asked while taking off his shoes.

 

“Just a glass of juice please.” I replied.

 

“I’ll just go tell the maid.” He said, and he ran outside the room.

 

I was left alone and started to wander inside the room.

 

There are a lot of photo frames with pictures of Kyuhyun in it. There was one where he was playing the piano, one where he’s wearing probably his uniform when he was in his elementary, another one where he’s wearing a white tuxedo and one with his family. He really has an older brother. A good-looking one. Compared to Kyuhyun, his brother looked more matured for his age, more responsible.

 

“I look good in those pictures, right?”

 

I nearly jumped when Kyuhyun appeared beside me out of nowhere.

 

“Yah! You’ll give me a heart attack!” I looked at him and was surprised when I saw his face just inches from mine. I could feel his warm breathe brush my face.

 

‘He is indeed very good looking’

 

I mentally slapped myself for thinking that way. I backed away from him and I lost my balance and fell down.

 

Kyuhyun, surprised, bent over and helped me stand.

 

“Hey. Be careful.” He grabbed my arms and helped me up.

 

Probably, for the first time this day, I was lost for words.

 

“The juice is at the table there,” he said while pointing at the table beside the ottoman, “I’m going to change.” He smiled and walked away.

 

“Do… I need to…to… go out?” I stammered. Okay Im Yoona. Relax. Don’t hyperventilate. Don’t panic.

 

“No, you don’t have to. There’s plenty of space for the two of us inside this room.” He opened the door nearest to his bed and entered.

 

Right. I was so stupid to think he doesn’t have a dressing room for himself. He’s a rich kid afterall.

 

I heartbeat’s pace began to slow down as I gulp down the juice. Again, I looked around Kyuhyun’s room. There’s a television, probably 36 inches, at the farthest corner of the room. A sofa was facing it, and just between the television set and sofa was a table with various games and game consoles on top of it.

 

This guy is a game freak.

 

Beside the television set was a huge shelf filled with books and CDs. Above the shelf was a display of medals and trophies Kyuhyun probably won on different competitions.

 

A game freak. A school geek. A handsome guy. A rich kid. He has it all. No wonder those girls who chased us want him badly. Cho Kyuhyun is a complete package. A guy a girl would be proud of introducing to her parents as her boyfriend.

 

“Shall we start practicing?”

 

I jumped in surprise, causing the juice to spill on my uniform.

 

“YAH! Why are coming out of nowhere!” I yelled at him.

 

“Why are you so jumpy and clumsy?” he asked as he ran to me and passed me a towel.

 

“Aish. Now I have to go home and change, I feel so sticky!” I took his towel and wiped my blouse.

 

“Go home? Why do you need to go home?” he asked.

 

“Do you expect me to practice looking like this, dumb dumb?” I raised a brow at him.

 

“You can just use one of my shirts.” He suggested.

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

“You can just use one of my shirts.”

 

Right Kyuhyun. You are so hopeless. Asking a girl to use your shirt instead of just sending her home is such a brilliant idea. I’m 100% sure she’d laugh about my suggestion. I am so stupid.

 

No. I was desperate of keeping her here in my room. It’s the first time I’ve brought a girl inside my room in the first place. And I don’t want to turn that first time into a failure.

 

She seemed to think about it. She looked at me, her brows meeting each other.

 

Please. Just now. Agree.’

 

“Okay.”

 

I looked at her. I can’t believe I don’t have to argue with her this time.

 

I smiled. “Follow me.” I led her to my dressing room. I looked for my pink shirt inside my cabinet when she suddenly spoke.

 

“You looked like you are very close to your hyung.”

 

I turned around and found her holding a picture frame, with hyung and my picture in it.

 

You looked like you are very close to your hyung’

 

Hyung.

 

“Yeah. I USED to be close to him.” I said, while turning back to looking my shirt.

 

“Used to? Why USED TO?” she asked.

 

I grabbed the pink shirt I have been looking for and turned around to face her.

 

“Long story. I’ll tell it to you someday. When I’m on the mood to tell it. For now, let’s drop that subject.” I gave her the shirt and smiled faintly.

 

“Ow. Okay.” She put back the frame and took the shirt.

 

And our eyes met.

 

Again, I was mesmerized by her beauty.

 

Her lips, nose, eyes. Everything was so perfect in her. She’s a real goddess.

 

“So, where can I change?” she asked, breaking the silence.

 

I returned back to my senses and shook my head lightly.

 

“Ahm… here. You can change here. I’ll just…go outside.” I walked out the door and shut it behind me.

 

My heart beats faster than usual.  What’s happening to me? I know I like this girl but why am I acting so strange?

 

‘Relax Kyuhyun. Take a deep breath before you look at her. Get it?’

 

“I feel like I look like an idiot in this oversized shirt.”

 

I turned around and found Yoona by the dressing room door, holding her wet blouse and wearing my pink shirt that looked like a night gown on her.

 

“I look funny, do I?” she asked.

 

I smiled. Did she just say she looked funny when in fact she looked so innocent and beautiful? That even wearing an oversized shirt, she still looked captivating and stunning?

 

“Of course not. You still look good.” I said.

 

“So, let’s practice? It’s getting dark already.” She said, walking over to the piano.

 

“Right.” I took my violin and our long practice session began.

 

--GOSH! I haven't updated in ages! (literally). I hope you liked this chapter. If it's a fail, sorry to disappoint you. 

I updated most of my fics that were put on hiatus. And, MY MEMORY will be ending this December. keke~ But the sequel will be following up so, heads up!

And...I have a lot of KyuNa fics on line. Stay tuned! :)