130911

Cho KyuHyun's Journal

I can't believe this. Do you see that photos from our event of Experience Korea? That particular photo where Kangin hyung hug Sungmin hyung? I hate that.

I don't know why hyungs said that cute. Even Hae hyung said that a good idea of fan service and ask Hyuk hyung that they should be the one who did that. You know what i mean right? You know which photo pissed me off right? How could people said photo of ual harassment was cute? I meant, he practically d Min's . That ual harassment.

You know what is worse? That evil diva Kim Heechul just show me that photo when i arrived at dorm. Tired of my hectic schedule for today. And he said something like i will lose my bunny. When i asked hom what that supposed to mean because i didn't remember i had a bunny, he just snickered and brushing me off.

Now past midnight already, and i know Min Hyung didn't have any schedule for tonight. I was go to his room to asked him if he want to have our wine session tonight. But he was not there. I wanted to call him, but maybe he was busy, so I waited for him in living room. You know what I saw after waiting for two hours? He came home with Kangin Hyung. What that racoon did here? He even live one floor above, not here...

I asked them, and Kangin Hyung said they just had dinner together!! Without even asked me to join them... What a hyungs i have here. ELF looks like love the idea of KangMin, so they want to teased them with publicly hanging out together. That was quite useless. As much as ELF like KangMin, they will not leave KyuMin, right? We are the cutest pair of Super junior. Not that we really a couple, I am not gay, you know...

I think I need to sleep. My schedule tomorrow start at 4 am. Or around two hours from now, andi teally tired. Can i just pretend i have food poisoned later?

 

This is The Space Big Star kim heechul. I just see this stupid book in floor, and found out that this is Kyu's journal. And I see this brat still in denial that he is as gay as Sungmin's pink bunny plushie. And write a journal is gay too.

 

Ps. Because I found this book in floor, I am not trespassing anyone privacy. That your stupid mistake to left your stupid journal unguarded. That's you i am talking about Cho!!!