My bias list of Super Junior

Cho KyuHyun's Journal

My name is Cho KyuHyun, 26 years old in Korean age. Member of Super Junior, and an ELF myself. You know about ELF right? Like LeeTeuk hyung said in opening one of our song. “The world’s biggest fans club, The ELF.”

So, yeah, I’m an ELF. Weird? You must be confused, why a member of Super Junior be a fans of Super Junior. But, why not? I’m a fans of my hyungs and dongsaeng. Biggest fans if I can say that myself.

And like every ELF, I have my bias list in Super Junior.

 

My bias list of Super Junior:

  1. Lee SungMin

Okay, our fans maybe think he is my number one bias because of KyuMin is real. Nope, our relationship is not like that… yet… He is my top bias, because he is the nicest and kindest person I know. He also one of two people who accept me when I first joined Super Junior –like SiWon hyung once said, he got my back from the first time we met.

  1. Lee DongHae

That’s not a secret, I often said that I love his look the most. He can be very child-like, yet y and manly at the same time. He also have pure-child-like heart, and very childish, which sometimes annoyed me actually.

  1. LeeTeuk

What to say? He is our leader, very dedicated and workaholic. He prioritize s than himself. He was harsh and –a little bit- cruel toward me. But with the time passed, I know he was like that, because he was afraid i would bring harm to is members. That’s make me knew how good he is as a leader.

  1. Lee HyukJae

Despite of his funny image -and low rank of look among the members, he is one of my favourite in Super Junior. Childish yet mature, I don’t know how that can be.Ugly yet handsome, stupid yet he can talk very well. I don’t know what I said. scratch that… I even don’t know why I like him in a first place.

  1. Kim Ryeowook

Eternal maknae, the maknae of Super Junior before I came to the picture. Have nice voice, and love to take care s like his own childs. He even don’t have a girlfriend –or boyfriend- yet, and he busy take care of us.

  1. Kim HeeChul

He have a great talent at entertainment business. Sometimes he is very bold and full of himself, I even think if he still can feel embarrassed or shy. But I think, after all, that’s his charm. And despite what people see in television, he is a great friend for people he care about.

  1.  HanKyung –or HanGeng?

He really a good dancer. His voice is not as good as YeSung hyung or RyeoWookie, but I still love it. He really have a talent. Actually, I think he is underestimated by our company. And I’m happy that he do great with his solo career.

  1.  YeSung

Super Junior’s voice of art. He is the main vocal of main vocal of our group. King og drama ost. One of his minus point is just he is a little weird. But I think, every ELF should know that already.

  1.  KangIn

Nice hyung for his dongsaengs. Always take care of us like an good appa of the group. And I really really envy of his well-known conversation and variety skill.

  1. ZhouMi

I think I should included SJM members here. However, they are parts of Super Junior. And ZhouMi hyung really take a good care of us whenever we do SJM activities after HanKyung hyung leave. Honestly, I cant imagine how hard it would be to do activities in china or Chinese-speaking country without ZhouMi hyung and Henry –and HanKyung Hyung- with us.

  1.  Henry

The maknae of 15 members of Super Junior. My only dongsaeng in Super Junior, yet more mature than some members –whoever they are. And all ELF should know this, he is really talented musician. Violin, guitar, and now he even composing songs.

  1.  Kim KiBum

I don’t get to know him as long as I know other members. But he is nice and kind too. Great actor, just a little too quiet for his own good I think.

  1.  Choi SiWon

A great actor, face –and body- of Super Junior. Despite his mature and manly appearance, I think he almost as childish as DongHae hyung. And one think make him drop in my low rank of biases, he really really love skinship everytime, everywhere. And he just can’t read the mood wether someone want to do skinship with him or not.

  1. ShinDong

Not that I don’t like him, or what, but someone must fill the space in the bottom of the list right? Actually I get along with him very well.But I sometimes think that he steal my spot as SungMin hyung bestfriend. He is my roommate, yet he is ShinDong hyung bestfriend.