Chapter 6

Hateful Me

Hushh . Oh my god . Ottokae . She wandering at the nearby road in front of Woolim Building . Should I go or not ? Aishhh . Ahjussi , why you doing this to me . This is not what I want . She keep whining . " But make sure end of this year , you really got to find yourself a job !! Or not , I will marrying you with someone !! ". She suddenly remembered what her mom saying . No , no !! I will not make that happen . She gained some spirit and make her way . As she across the road to the building , a van stopped in front of her . Oh my god !! She startled . Hani widened her eyes as she saw Sunggyu opened the van's door . Su...Sunggyu !!! Kim Sunggyu !!!! Sunggyu smiled to her as he saw Hani . He bow to Hani and Hani pay back . Then , others members come out from the van . Oh God , this is such a heaven !! 

" You are fan right ? What are you doing here ? ", their manager ask Hani .
" Yes , im their  ", before she could finish , the manager cut off her words .
" I know you like Infinite so much , but this not the way ", he grab Hani's hand .
" No . This is not what you think . I am here for .." 
Once again , someone cut her off . This time , Woohyun . " Hyung , let go of her hand . She is our fan ", other members nodded .
" Thats right ", Hoya comes to Hani and let his manager's hand off . 
Ohh !! I swear they are really kind !! Except for .... She looked at their manager who drove the van to somewhere . " Th..thank you " , Hani thanked Hoya . 
" I am sorry for our behalf and i hope it will end here ", Sunggyu bow to her and followed by other members .
" No , its okay . Dont worry ", Hani bow to them back . As Infinite leave her , she looked at her hand . " Its really hurt " .
" Is it hurt ?? " someone grab her hand . 
She got shocked . She thought all Infinite members are making their way into the building . This guy . How come he ..?? Oh my ..  Her heart beating fast .
" No..no.." , she stutering  . " I am okay " .
" Really ? Then , i will go inside first . And for what just happened , we are sincerely sorry . Then , Myungsoo going inside after giving Hani a bow .

This guy .....

 

*************

" Guys !! " Youngjun calling for them as he stepped in practice room
" Ne , hyung ", Infinite replied .
" Today , a new manager will be here ", said Youngjun .
" Yeayyyyyy ", they cheer on Youngjun's words .
" So I hope you guys can give her cooperation ".
" Hyung , she is here ? ", Myungsoo asked .
" Maybe in our sajangnim room ".

 

********** 

 She come back to reality after been stunned as she received a call . 
Ohh !! Ahjussi !! " Yeoboseyo ".
" Hani yah , where are you ? "
" Im here . In front of Woolim building ", she said .
" Then , come inside ".
" Im afraid . Ahjussi , where are you now ? Can you accompany me ? ", she ask for his favor .
" Why must you be afraid . The sajangnim will not bite you . He is kind . Believe me ".
" But ahjussi ...... "
" This is not Lee Hani that i knew months ago . Gain some spirit and just go in ", he give Hani some support .
" Okay . I will . Ahjussi , thank you ".
" Its not a big thing . But remember to treat me some food ", he laughed . Then , he ended the call . 

Its okay Hani !! You can do it !! You are the chosen one to be a part of Woolim . Come on Hani ! It is WOOLIM . Your beloved group under them ! So what are you waiting for ? Just go inside and work together with your Infinite . After brain wash herself , she refresh again and walked inside the building .

" Annyeonghaseyo ", she greet a lady that work there . " I am here for this job ", she give the lady the recruitment letter . After having a short conversation with her , she takes Hani to the Sajangnim room . " Thank you ", Hani thanked her .

Wait . I need to be prepared . Breath in , breath out . She trying to calm herself then she knocked the door .

" Come in ".
Lets do it , Hani !! She opened the door as she was asked to come in . " Annyeonghaseyo ", she bow to sajangnim . Omoooooo !! She look shocked .
" Anyeong Lee Hani ssi ", said Woolim's Sajangnim , Lee Jungyeop .
" Ah...ahjussi....", she stuttering . 
" Ahjussi ?? ", said someone .
Hani looked at him . Omonaa . Another person here ? "Annyeonghaseyo", she bow to Youngjun .
" Youngjun ah , this is a new manager that will working under yours ", said the sajangnim .
Youngjun nodded . " Nice to meet you ".
" Ne , nice to meet you too ". Hani smile to him .
" Hani yah , lets start working now . Youngjun ah , since i have something to do , so i will let her be with you . Show her what she has to do and the most important , introduce her to our staffs , managers , coordis and kids ".
" Ne , sajangnim ", he nodded . "Then , we will go now since the kids also excited to meet her ".
" Okay , Make your way ", said the sajangnim . As Hani and Youngjun want to step out from his room , Lee Jungyeop ssi calling for her . " Hani yah ! Dont forget to treat me some food . You promised me right ? ". He smiled to Hani . Hani nodded then both of them make their way out .
 

 

***********