Chapter 7

Hateful Me

 

After introduce herself to the staffs , managers and coordis  now its Infinite turn . As they walked to the practice room , they had a little conversation .

 

" So this is our Lee Hani ssi . I was excited to know who you are since the first day our sajangnim give me your detail . Its kind of shock ".

" Why ? ", Hani asked him .
" You know what . This is first time our sajangnim hired female manager for Infinite ".
" Really ? "
" Yes . Infinite also cant believe this . By the way . how did you know our sajangnim ? ", Youngjun asked her .
" Its a long story . I will tell Youngjun ssi later ".
" Since you will work under me starting today , so just called me oppa . Its kind of burden when you calling me with Youngjun ssi ".
" Ne ", she smile to him . " Ahh ! I forgot something . I didnt greet you properly yet ". Then she faces Youngjun and started to introduce herself . "Annyeonghaseyo . My name is Lee Hani . Today is my first day working here ", she bow to Youngjun . "And , oppa !! Please take care of me ", her action makes Youngjun laughed .
" You are kind of person that fun to be with ", he tapped her back . " Okay , now we are here . The practice room ".
We are here ? Oh my god . Infinite was inside ! Why suddenly i got nervous ? Oh noo . 
" Are you ready to meet these naughty kids ?", Youngjun asked her .
" Ne..", Hani looked at him . Oh my god !

 

***********

 

" I really want to know who is she !! ", Sungjong said .
" Me too . Just by thinking of it im already nervous ", Sungyeol looked at Sungjong .
" Im curious with her look ! ", Woohyun speak out . 
" Eiiiiiishhh " , the members looked at Woohyun .
" Why ? Is that wrong ?? ", Woohyun asked them .
" For me , its enough if she understand us and accept what are ", Sunggyu voice his opinion and made Dongwoo and Hoya agreed with him .
" Lets just wait for her ", Hoya told them . "Myungsoo yah , what are you thinking ?", he asked as he look Myungsoo just be silent .
" No . I just thinking of what happened just now ".
" About the scene earlier ? ", Sunggyu asked .
" Ne ", Myungsoo nodded . "When we were about to stepped inside , i heard she said her hand was hurt . So i go to her and yes , her hand was hurt . Our manager hyung must be grabbed her hand so strong and leaves red mark ", Myungsoo explained . The members pay attention on him .
" Really ? ".
" Ne . When i asked her if she was okay , and she said she was okay ".
" It must be hurt ", Woohyun looked sympathize .
 
When they are busy talking about the scene was happened earlier , Youngjun come in .
 
" What you guys doing ? ", he asked .
" Lets not tell him about what happened ", Sunggyu lower his voices .
" Nothing . We just having a chit chat ", said Woohyun .
" Okay , now stop talking and pay attention on what will i show to you ", said Youngjun . " Lee Hani , come in ", he calling for Hani .
 
" Lee Hani ??" , Sungyeol widened his eyes . " Was that her name ?"
Lee Hani ?? The name look familiar . Myungsoo think of something . Arhh !! The piece of paper that i found in van . It got Lee Hani name on it !! 
 
Infinite members were startled as Hani comes in . Their eyes widened . 
 
Its her . Myungsoo got shocked .
 
" That fan !!!!!!! ", Sungyeol said loudly . "Yahhh !!! ", Sunggyu hits Sungyeol's head .
Hani looked down to the floor . Aishhhh . I will die of embarassment !!
" That fan ?? What was that fan ?? ", Youngjun asked him .
" Aishh !! Darn it ", Sunggyu gives death stare to Sungyeol . " Nothing , hyung ".
" Jeezz these kids ! Okay , this is our new manager . Hani yah , introduce yourself ", Youngjun told Hani . Hani nodded .
 
" Annyeonghaseyo . My name is Lee Hani . Nice to meet you ", Hani bow to them . "Starting today , i will be your manager and i hope you guys will give me your cooperation . Please take care of me ", Hani give them a warm smile . 
 
" Anyone got something to asked ? ", Youngjun asked them .
 
" Hani ssi , your hand was okay ? ", Woohyun asked her .
" Ehh ?? ", Hani was suprised by Woohyun's question . How come they know ? There is must be someone told them . She looked at Myungsoo . And Myungsoo is staring at her . Please take off your playboy stare !! Its annoyed me !! 
" What are you talking about ? ", Youngjun look at Woohyun weirdly . "Why would you ask about her hand ? ".
" Im just asking , hyung ", he laughed eventhough the truth is he worried about her after what Myungsoo told them .
" My hands okay . Nothing hurt . It just .. good ", Hani smile to him . She played with her hand as nothing was hurt . 

" Hani yah , you wait here for a while . I got something to do ", Youngjun murmured to her . Hani nodded and he going out from the room .

Now only you and Infinite left at the practice . Okay , this gonna be awkward !! I swear !! 
 
" Hani ssi , since we are in same age , can we befriend ? ", Sungjong asked her .
" Why not....Sungjong ah.... ", Hani smile to him .
" Yahh Lee Sungjong !! You like it ? ", Sunggyu give death stare to him .
" Ne . I like it to death !! Why ? Hyung wants to change age with me ?? ", Sungjong attacked him back .
" Ne ". Sunggyu short reply make them burst a laugh .