Chapter 10

Hateful Me

The practice room was filled with passion gave out by Infinite . Everyone is working hard practicing dance moves for a new song that will be released . They want to ensure that every move is synchronized . That is what they are well-known for , a group that synchronized in dancing . After hours practicing , they were given a short break .  

" Arhh , im so tired to death !! ", Myungsoo complaining . He looked at s . All of them were lying down on the floor , gasping for air . He changes his look and quickly get up after realizing that his phone sounded . He could tell that it was a message . He reached out his phone and read the message . Why she want to meet me out of sudden ?? Myungsoo looks disbelief . "Hyung , i will be outside for a while ", he said to Sunggyu . And Sunggyu just nodded , could not talk even a word as he was gasping for the air . 

As he stepped out from the practice room , he saw Hani standing in front of the room . " So , why you want to see me ?? ".
" I just want to give you this ". Hani give him an envelope . 
" What is this ?? ". He takes out the envelope from Hani . He try to analyze the envelope before open it . His eyes widen as he saw what he got inside it . What the heck is this ?? He faces Hani who was standing in front of him with uncomfortable look . 
" I already told you right , that i will pay it back ", Hani recalled back the scene that she and Myungsoo faced last two weeks ago . When they were taking lift , a sasaeng fan of Infinite was taking Myungsoo photo . Even she was given warning by Hani , the girl didnt listen to her and keep taking another shot of Myungsoo . As Hani want to protect Myungsoo , she broke her camera accidentally . The fan was so angry and to save Hani from that situation , Myungsoo gave the fan his money for repairing cost and takes picture with her as a bonus .
Myungsoo looks annoyed . " But i told you that you dont need to pay it back ", Myungsoo rises his voice by little . He really lost his control . To him , taking money from a girl is something cheap . 
" I just dont want to owe you something . Thats all ". Hani looked at him angrily . She just cant believe that Myungsoo just rises his voice to her even a little , it still startled her . 
" Okayy !! I will take it !! Thank you !!! ". He go back into the practice room and slamming the door with annoying look . 
" This jerk !! ". She clenched her fist as she try to stay calm and leaves the practice room . You just make me hate you more , Kim Myungsoo !! 

" Yah , whats wrong with you ?? ". Sunggyu asked him as he get shocked after saw Myungsoo slamming the door . Myungsoo didnt react to Sunggyu question and just stay silent . 

Lee Hani . You already owe me something . The nervousness that you gave to me last two weeks ago , i will make sure that you will pay the same thing !!

 

*********

" Yahh , you guys , since your comeback is just around the corner so eat more . If you want something else , just order it ". After spent half day practicing , their manager , Youngjun treat Infinite and others managers a dinner . " You guys have to eat more , so you can produce more , right ? ".
" Ne ". Woohyun nodded while his hand grabbing meat before take it into his mouth . 
" Hani yah , have some meat ", said Youngjun . He then takes few pieces of meat and put it on her bowl .
" Thank you , oppa ". Hani smile to her . " Oppa also have some ", she put some meats on Youngjun bowl . 

At other corner , someone is staring at Hani with disgust look . Look at her !!  Myungsoo looked at Hani who was treating Sungjong and Hoya friendly . She even having joke with both of them . " Oppa , eat this . This is really good !! ". He saw Hani put some dish into Sunggyu bowl . Jeezzz !!! He changed his look  as he cant stand to see Hani is friendly with other but not him . As he look in front , he saw Dongwoo is staring at him . 

" Why you didnt eat ?? ", Dongwoo asked him . He noticed that since they started their dinner , Myungsoo didnt have any bite .
" You didnt eat ?? ", Youngjun and other members looked at Myungsoo .
"You really likes meat , right ?? Have some ", Sungyeol put some into Myungsoo's bowl .
" I really dont feel so ". He said while his eyes glaring at Hani . 
" Ehemm ", Hani choke as she noticed that Myungsoo is glaring at her . She quickly take a gulp of water that was given by Sungjong .
" Erm , suddenly i feel to have some ", Myungsoo take a spoonful to his mouth . He chew the food with happy feeling inside his heart . Serve you right . He giggles before take another spoon .
" Are you okay ?? ", Sungjong asked her .
" Ne . Im okay ". Hani nodded . Yah , Kim Myungsoo . You really ...!!!!!!! She look disbelief . In her mind right now is want to punch Myungsoo with all her heart . 

*********

 

 

 

 

 

 

author note : thanGyu my subscribers !! thanks a lot for subscribing Hateful Me . *bow bow* . i hope this story will entertain you all . and can you please leave comments for this story . i really needs your comments :3