Chapter 5

Hateful Me

" Mom , im done . I will be in my room ", she said to her mom after finished washing the dishes . Then she made her way to her bedroom .
 

It has been a while since the last i watched Infinite . I really miss them !! So , now i wanna give my full attention to them . Hopefully , no one will disturb me !!  Please . She her laptop and get ready to watch Infinite . Maybe I should watch Sesame Player ? I remembered the last show i watched about Infinite was You Are My Oppa . Oh God !! Jiae was so lucky !!!!! I really envy her . And the guys seems so caring about her . Sunggyu was so protective . She recalled the scenes when they were in snoker room . She really admires Sunggyu at that time . And Sungyeol was very close to Jiae . If i was Jiae , I will stick with Woohyun all days !! She smiled . But looks like Jiae like L . Jeezzz . Just because his look and everyone falling with him . Excuse me !! He even dont look that GREAT for me . Just look at him . His cold side , his character , his look , his stare and everything seem annoy me !! I dont know why the girls love him . Including Kyungsoon ! She whinning about L or his real name Kim Myungsoo . I really cant understand this guy . And obviously he is totally not my type !! When she was complaining about Kim Myungsoo , suddenly someone knocked the door . " Hani yah ! " , her mom calling . Aigoo . Please mom , dont tell me that aunt suddenly give a visit .

"
Yes , mom !! ", she opened the door .
" You got a letter ", her mom give the letter to her .
She take it with a confuse look . " What kind of letter is this ? ".
" Maybe you got a job !!! ", her mom look excited .
" Aishh . No way ".
" Read it then ".
" Later . Now i got something to do . This is more important ! ", she told her mom .
" Aishh !! This kid !! ", she hit her daughter .
" Its hurt !! ", she touch her head . " Mom , for this meantime , dont disturb me okay ", she said to her mom as her mom walked downstair .

Then she closed the door . I dont know what kind of letter this is but I will read it later . Not until i finished my Infinite . Come on !! This is Infinite time now . She put the letter on the table and sat in front of her laptop . Its show time !!!

 

***********

" At last , we can go back to doom !! Im really exhausted !!! ", said Sunggyu .
" Tired to death !! I just wanna have a sleep !!! ", Dongwoo looked at Sunggyu . 
" Guys !! Its still early . We should eat first , then we will go back to our dorm ", the manager , Youngjun said . 
" Ne hyung !! Im so hungry ", Myungsoo touch his stomach . 
" Okay , lets go to eat ". Then , Youngjun bring them to the restaurant . 

After spend 30 minutes in the restaurant , they finished their food . " Wait , I will pay the bill first ", said one of the Infinite managers .

" Arhh !! Thats right !! I forgot to tell you all ", all the Infinite members looked at Youngjun . " We gonna have a new manager starting next week ".
" Really ?? ", Woohyun widened his eyes . 
Youngjun nodded . " But i think you guys will hate this one ", he smile to them .
" Why ?? Why ?? ", Sungyeol and Hoya asked .
" Because its female !! ", Youngjun grinned .
" GIRL ?????? ", Sunggyu and Myungsoo shocked .
" Woahhhhhh !! ", Dongwoo looks happy . " Hyung , this will not be a HATE but LOVE ", he laughed .
" This is FIRST time , we got female manager !! Sajangnim is really .." , Hoya is out of words .
" Was she noona ?? ", Sunggyu asked .
" She is younger girl . Same age as Sungjong ", Youngjun said . 
" Really ????? ", they got shocked . 
" Assaaa !! I got new friend !!!! " , Sungjong look excited .
" Hyung , what is her name ?? ", Myungsoo asked Youngjun .
" I forgot her name . But our company just send her a recruitment letter today ", he explained . 

" Okay , im done . Lets go . ", said the manager of Infinite that just come back after settled the bill . Then they all go to the van . Definitely , all the fans are waiting for them outside the restaurant . Some of them were giving gifts and some of them managed to pass letter to Infinite . 

" All get in ?? ", Youngjun asked . 
" Ne !! ", they replied .
" Guys , you are getting more popular nowadays ", Youngjun praised them .
" Of course !! ", Sungyeol said happily .

Wait , what is this ?? Myungsoo noticed something . He takes the piece of paper and analized it . Lee Hani ??

 

*************

Oh my god !! What happened to this guy ?? Why he changed !! Omooo . Why im smiling right now ?? Why ?? What is wrong with me now ?? Oh no !! Please dont be like this . Please !! She quickly close the tab . She turned off her laptop and lied on her bed . Okay , calm down . She take a deep breath . Relax , relax . She put her hand on her chest . Her heart beat faster . Oh no !! Hani yah !!! What is wrong with you !!! Why your heart beat faster ?? She faces palm . Okay , maybe i should sleep right now . Yes , i should !! Next morning , this feeling will surely gone . She closed her eyes . Wait !! The letter . She wakes up from bed and reached the letter that she put on the table . Lets see what is that . She opened the letter and read it . 

Letter of Recruitment

We gladly to inform you that you have been accepted to be a part of Woolim Entertainment . 

 

 

W o o ... l i m ........ ?????