School

Turn It Up

Lee Hi pov:
I had my english lesson. It was so boring. Even I had to go to practice in the evening because of my comeback which was very soon. I was looking out of the window. Today was sunny and hot too. I just wanted to go to he beach or something like that. Just not be at school and learn things i know for a long time.
Sudenlly some car stopped ahead of our school.I thoungh it's just normal car.. or normal person... but at the time, TOP get of the car. He looked at my school and went in. I didn't know, what to do.


'Mrs. Can I go to toilet?' i asked the teacher.


'Sure.' she said.

So i went off of my class and ran to the toilets. I didn't even know, why I don't want to see him. I had a bad feeling about this. What would people think? I'm still underage... and because I'm in YG I can't date anyone. Why is TOP making troubles? I don't wanna be in trouble. I looked at myself in the mirror. What are you doing,Hayi? You have to be strong!
 

'Yeah!I'm gonna be strong!' I talked to myself. 'Naega jeil jal naga!Fighting!'

I went of the toilets.TOP stand near. It looked like he was looking for me. I had to take all my power. You will do it, Hi.. just talk to him and it will be OK.  But i wasn't quick. He saw me. He walked to me.

'You didn't tell me you have classes today.' TOP looked a little angry, but great as always.

'Why should I tell you?' I tried to be angry too.

'Since you're my girlfriend..'

'I'm your girlfriend?! Since when?!' i didn't let him continue.

'Since yesterday?' he raised his eyebrows.

'I can't date with anyone! You should know this!' He made me really angry.

'It's our secret.' TOP smiled at me.

'What if I don't want to date you?' i crossed my hands.

'I know you do. Don't act like..' TOP.

'Act like what?!' i looked very angry.

'Nevermind.. go to class.. I'm going to my home.. bye.' he sudenlly walked out of the school. I get back in my class.

TOP:

I came back to my house. Alone. Again. I actually hated this feeling...when i was alone I felt like no one cares of me. I was stressed about this. And more about Hayi...she said she doesn't want to be with me.. Bude does she know I love her? This feeling is true one.. she's the girl i wanna be with. WHy can't she be older? Why doesn't she want me?I would give her flowers everyday.. I would care of her. I would love her.
I sat on my sofa and opened one bottle of vine.


'Ohh vine you're my truth love!' I started drinking it just from bottle. I was so sad.

Now the days will be like the others days. maybe i should work more.. maybe I'll forger what happened and I can buy next dog or cat or parrot. Whatever. On make twitter account and tell fans something. Or I can go to my parrents house and stay there for a week..or longer time.. no matter! I have to ge out of this city...

I drank 2 or 3 bottles of vine. I was a lot drunk, but i still wanted to go and tell Hayi how much I love her. S grabbed my keys and went of my house,opened car and droved.

Next day:
Hayi looked at newspaper, which was her dad holding. There was written.

'T.O.P OF BIGBANG HAD A CAR ACCIDENT!'