How It started

Turn It Up

Lee Hi POV:
I woke up early. It was still dark outside. I went to my bathroom. Today I was happy, becouse there was a chance of seeing TOP today.Everybody know I said he's my idol, but i never said that I love him too much. Yeah I loved him even when I was on school but now I love him more.
I brushed my teeth and looked on myself in the mirror. Well i looked like..hmp i don't know but It was bad. I had to laugh. After it I came to the kitchen. There was breakfast prepared for me by my mom. Ilove her. She's so kind. She also cooks well.
I ate it. It was sooooo good!
When I was done at home I went to the YG building. I had to record my new song and Big Bang had to practice their choreography.If I'll work well I can go visit them.I also wanna see Top when he practice. It's always very funny. He's always very funny and nice. I love to watch him in work.


TOPs POV:
Today it seems like a bad day. I had a lot of things to do. Choreography, write lyrics etc etc etc... My head hurt. But it was sunny outside.  I didn't want to come out of my bed.  ' Girl I need a girl...' I started sing. I was very lonely these days. Maybe it was for longer time. I really wanted relationship. I missed it a lot.

I did everyting i had to do at home and went to YG to start work.

Lee Hi POV:

I was in the studio when TOP came. I was alone,becouse the others had some problems and they said that they will come late. I had to wait for them. It was boring.
But at the moment someone entered the room.


'Good morning Hi.' It was TOP.


'Top?What are you doing here?' I really didn't know. GD told me that he has to practise.


'The others aren't there yet. It seems like i came early. So YG told me to go there.' He smiled.


'Aw so.' with big smile.


'So what are you doing Hihi?' he sat next to me.


'I'm just waiting.' I was very nervous becouse of him.


'Oh I heard it. I hope they will come quickly.' he poked me.


'Me too! Ay what are you doing!' She poked him back.


'Me?Nothing!' he stuck out his tongue at her.


'Why are you like this?' I catched his tongue so he cannot speak.


He pushed her away of him.'ayy why u did this?' he laughed.


'I don't know!' I laughed with Him.

Suddenly he
approached to me and kissed me. I din't know what to do. But he enjoyed it.