What can I do?

Turn It Up

Lee Hi POV:
I liked it but I had to pust him away from me. I cannot do this with him, even if i liked him. I looked into his eyes. Now I was really out.  I cannot think cleary. Mind. Everything was tangled. He ruffled my hair. It made me more nervou then I was.


'Why are you like this?' I aked him.


'Like what?' he didin't understand.

'You kissed me..' sudenlly I didn't know what to say.

'You didn't like it?You said I'm your ideal type.' he shrugged his shoulders.

'But I'm not your. So why?' I asked again.

 'I think I need relationship and I'm lonely.' he said.


'What?!' I got angry so I slapped him. 'So you like my just when you want something?!'

'When did I say something like that?!' He got angry too. Just like me.
 
'Just now!' I quickly left room. I loved him too much and now i felt like i hate him. I really wanted to go back to the old times. Be just normal girl . With no problems.

TOP POV:
That girl made me so irritated! But she was still so cute. I can't be angry on her for a long time. I have to solve this problem. She's so nice and pretty. But she can get angry too quickly. And she's still too young. But I think it can work.  I think I need a good plan.
I went to the practice room to get my work finished. I though It will be enden until 10 PM but we  ended at 11PM. I wanted to go to her house and  apologize to her, also to explain my feels to her but it was too late. I decided to do it next day.

So the next day I went to her house and rang the  bell. But sudelly women,that I didn't know opened the door. 'Good morning.Is Hayi at home?' I asked the women while i watched her.She looked older than me.

'No. She has school today.' she answered.

'Can you tell me where is her school?' I though it's her mom.

'And who are you?' She didn't wan to tell me.

'I'm Choi Seung Hyun. T.O.P.' I decided to tell her my stage name. Maybe she knows me.

'Oh Big Bang's Top! I know you!' whole-heartedly.

'So can you tell me?' I did my super sweet puppy eyes.

'Sure!' she told me the adress.

I happily drove to her school.