City Lights

Closer

I bit my lip as Jonghyun zipped up the back of my elegant deep purple dress. Tonight was the night that I would be introduced to all of his fans and to the world. I wasn't in the least bit prepared for all of the bashing that I would get for taking their Jonghyun. It wasn't my fault my heart decided to go after an idol like him.

Sighing, I turned to Jonghyun and wrapped my arms around his neck. He seemed shocked at first but quickly s his arms around my waist to pull me into his strong chest. I rested my head where I could listen to his steady heartbeat.

"I'm scared, oppa," I mumbled into his chest.

"Wae?"

"Your fans will murder me."

He let out a husky laugh, the action vibrating his chest. "No they won't. My fans aren't as crazy as other group's fans. I'm sure that they will understand and be happy."

"You sure?"

"If I wasn't sure then I wouldn't be telling you, Minah."

I smiled, this was another reason why I loved Jonghyun the way that I did. I don't want to hide the way I feel when he's with me. Something about the way he treated me made me never want to go to someone else.

I pulled away and stood on my tip toes to plant a kiss on his soft lips. His hands went to my hair and kept me in the kiss. Slowly, we were backing towards the wall of the bedroom. As I bumped into the wall, Jonghyun let go of my hair and his hands slowly traveled down my curves that were being hugged by the dress. His hands stopped at my hips and he gripped them.

I pulled away, breathing heavily. We weren't even three centimeters as I searched his eyes. They were so filled with love that I felt like I was the only girl in the world. Or at least the only girl that mattered to him.

Jonghyun's hands creeped down to take hold of my . He lifted me so that I could wrap my legs around his waist. I was shoved up against the wall again as I was pulled back into the kiss. It was like I was living in a fantasy world where everything was perfect. Everything was perfect with him, my Jonghyun.

I let out a breathy gasp as he slammed me into the wall. It was starting to get hot as he made kisses down my neck, making sure to hit my sweet spot. As he found the spot, I let out a small groan and I felt his smirk against my delicate skin. He left the spot and traveled lower, his lips just barely sweeping over my skin enough to get me shivering under the feather light touch. He began placing wet kisses in between my s where the dress was coming to a "V" shape and I let out a small gasp. Jonghyun certainly knew how to do this kind of thing.

My skin was getting hot and flushed and I didn't want that before making an appearance before the fans.

"Jonghyun Oppa, please stop," I said breathlessly.

"Wae?" He mumbled into my skin, making me blush ten shades of red.

"Because we still have to go in front of the fans."

He let out a nod, resting his head on my chest this time to listen to my heart beat. I played with the strands of hair as he slowly let me down from being pinned against the wall. I smiled as I ran my hands through his hair, this was the only man that would ever have my heart. I cupped my hands on his cheeks and lowered his head so I could place a kiss on his forehead before taking his hand and leading him out of the room.

 

 

The limo pulled up to the curb, the red carpet ready for the two of us to make our departure from the vehicle. The rest of SHINee was already waiting for Jonghyun to arrive. The door opened and Jonghyun stepped out, being bombarded with cameras flashing in his face.

I took a deep breath, closing my eyes for a split second. When I opened them, a hand was being offered to help me out of the car. I took my lover's hand and he brought me out of the limo. We stood still as the whole crowd lining the carped went silent. I looked around and then to Jonghyun's hand who had just taken mine. He gave me a reassuring smile and led us up the carpet. As soon as we reached the middle, the whole place erupted in screams, people going crazy and cameras flashing, blinding us as reporters wanted to be the first ones to tell of us being together.

We walked up the carpet with large smiles on our faces.

"I told you," he whispered into my ear.

I turned and smiled at him and then we leaned in at the same time to steal a kiss from the other, the media going crazy. Then we turned and gave a wave before we entered the building hand in hand. I loved Jonghyun and I would stay by his side no matter what other people said about us. He is the one for me and I have his love. That was all that mattered.