Closer (Jonghyun Oneshot)

Closer

Staying in my oppa's house was odd. I had lost the key to my house and Jonghyun had invited me to stay with him until the key was replaced. This was both the best and worst thing that had ever happened to me, both being that I was completely in love with my neighbor that was Jonghyun.

I silently opened the door to my room, closing it behind me with a soft click. I padded down the hallway, not caring to change out of my pajamas. Jonghyun wouldn't be up this late.

Turning, I entered the living room with the attached kitchen. It was actually quite large, the sofa facing the kitchen. There was a wall about eight feet wide that held a flatscreen television mounted on the wall. To the right of the wall was an attached breakfast bar with three stools. There were two enterances into the kitchen, being on either side of the wall and bar.

I entered the kitchen, having to take a step up onto the marble floored area. Sighing, I looked out the window above the sink, a steady stream of moonlight barely illumating the almost jet black kitchen. Sighing again, I walked over to the refridgerator to try and find something to eat.

"What are you doing up this late?"

I let out a startled gasp, spinning to come face to face with Jonghyun. I hadn't even heard him come into the living room, much less the kitchen. That was when I noticed that he was only in sweatpants, no shirt covering his muscled chest. My cheeks turned ten shades of pink as I was only wearing a tank top and running shorts. I didn't think that he would be up at this hour.

"So?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest and making his biceps bulge. I blushed even deeper.

I slowly closed the fridge door. "I came to get a snack, I'm a little hungry."

A smirk pulled at the corner of his lips. Now I couldn't see much anymore since the light from the refridgerator was gone. I swore that he had seen my blush from the light.

The man went somewhere in the kitchen and came back, handing me a fruit. It was an orange. I silently walked over to the sink and gave him my thanks.

"Why so formal with me when you know that you don't have to be?"

"It was out of respect, that's all." I leaned up against a row of cabinets to the left of the sink. Jonghyun was standing right in front of me, watching me slowly eat the citrus fruit. It was like he was waiting for me to finish. What was on his mind?

I washed off my sticky hands and turned to him. Suddenly, I was pressed up against the counter. Our lower bodies were smashed together and Jonghyun's hands were braced on either side of my hips, trapping me in.

"Um, oppa?"

"Hm?"

"What are you doing?" I was in shock, almost frozen there as he was just inches from me.

"I don't know," he whispered, lowering his head. I sighed, lifting my hand to trace his collar bone. Goosebumps rose under my touch as I smoothed the delicate skin under my cool fingers. I followed his collar bone to his shoulder and then ran my hand down his arm, feeling the thick muscle. Right there I just wanted to explore his body, to touch the rigid muscles that covered him, to feel the power beneath them, to feel his touch do the same to me.

There was a hand on mine, taking it away from his arm. My fingers were brought up to his lips and he kissed each of my small fingers in turn. My eyes met his chocolate orbs, the emotions that were trapped behind them reflected at me like mirrors. Jonghyun released my hand and leaned in towards me. This movement just smashed our lower bodies closer together. My breath hitched in my throat and a blush spread once again across my cheeks. He reached up to brush a strand of my long black hair aside. His thumb brushed across my cheekbone and I leaned in to the touch.

"Minah..."

Jonghyun leaned closer, wrapping his strong arms around my waist. His soft lips brushed across mine, just a tempting, teasing touch. I closed my eyes, inclining my head and parting my lips, kissing him back.

The kiss was passion fillled, long and slow, exploring each other in hungry kisses. Our lips moved and fit perfectly together. Our bodies were so close and I had my hands in his hair, twirling the soft strands. Suddenly, Jonghyun's arms around my waist tightened and I was lifted onto the counter, our lips still locked. On instinct, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pulled me closer, gripping my hips and thighs.

Now my hands were cupping his face as the dance between kisses continued. Eventually we had to break for air. We just stared into the other's eyes for a little while, breathig heavily. That was the only noise that echoed around the quiet kitchen.

Jonghyun leaned forward and soon we were once again in a lip lock. He took his lips from mine and started trailing light kisses down my neck. When he hit my sensitive spot, my grip on his hair tightened.

"O-oppa," I said in an airy voice. I felt his smirk on my skin, my heart turning to liquid as heat spread through my body.

"Is this enough for you, Minah?" He asked me huskily.

"I want more," I whispered back.

He smirked once again as I leaned my head back to allow him more room and pressed his lips into the spot. He started to on it and eventually he bit down, making me gasp. At that, he was back against my lips, hungrily devouring them, there would be bruises left. When we finally broke apart I was half in shock, half wanting more. This had only happened in my dreams, but this time it was real. My thoughts continued as he rested his head on my shoulder, his grip on my hips tightening. I closed my eyes, leaning my head on his. My fingers played with his brown hair, smoothing the soft strands.

I nuzzled into his hair, taking in his sweet scent. It was a nice mixture that I loved, now they were now imprinted into my senses.

Jonghyun turned his head, planting a kiss on my neck before he spoke. "What are you thinking about?"

"You," was my short answer.

"What about me?"

"Anything and everything." His grip on my waist tightened, bringing our bodies as close together as they could get, fitting like puzzle pieces. "Oppa?"

"Ne?"

"I-I think I-"

"Saranghae."

"That's my line," I whispered. This was my dream and I finally had it. Now he was mine, all mine.