In His Arms

Closer

I woke with the sun shining softly on my face through the blinds of Jonghyun's room. We didn't do anything too brash last night since I still had my clothes on. There was a warm body pressed to my back and an arm resting over my waist. His head was nestled into my hair and by his breathing I could tell that he was still asleep.

I rolled around slowly to see him but not wake him from his sleep. At my movements, he twitched and the arm over my waist tightened, trapping me chest to chest with him. I could feel his heartbeat against my chest, beat for beat, ours were the same. I smiled, and slowly kissed his forehead.

"Oppa wake up."

No response.

"Oppa," I whispered, brushing his bangs to the side.

His arms tightened around my waist again and I knew that he was awake. I tried getting out of his embrace but he held me captive in his prison. No, I didn't want to leave him but I had to go to work.

"Oppa, I have to go to work."

"But why?" He asked in his husky, morning voice that was full of sleepiness. I blushed as his voice in the morning was extremely y and deep.

"Because I have to."

"Just stay here with me in bed, you can skip work today," he said, the tiredness slowly fading from his voice.

"No I can't," I said while trying to escape the unbreakable prison he held me in. It was worth just giving up with the struggle of getting out of his grasp as I was getting nowhere fast.

"But I already called in sick since I woke before you."

"You did?"

He nodded, finally opening his eyes with a smile on his face.

"Ne, you should too."

I thought about it. One more perfect day with Jonghyun or work and coming home stressed out and not in a good mood. Spending the day with Jonghyun was the obvious answer.

"Arasso, fine."

But he still wouldn't let me go. I gave him a look with a question of why he wasn't releasing me.

"You have to work for it," he replied to my unspoken question.

I gave him a quick peck on his lips. "There."

When I pulled away from him, I was met with his puppy eyes. I pulled away from him completely and he let me go this time. I called in sick for work and then came back to a vacant bedroom.

"Jonghyun?"

There was a sound from behind me and I screamed as I was captured into a large and extensive back hug. I got the game right away as he laughed and let me go. I would have to get past him to go out the door and into the other parts of the house. He was like a guard, standing in front of the door, shirtless. A very y guard at that.

I ran to the right and he followed me to the right as well. This was going to last a while. I darted to the left and he lunged for me, I danced out of his reach just in time. Grinning like and idiot, I tried to get past him again and again failed. Now we were laughing and I had just realized that it was hopeless to try and get past him, he wasn't going easy on me any time soon, I liked it that way.

"Do you want to try again, Minah?"

I darted forward at that and smashed into him. He let out a small yell as my momentum took us both to the ground beyond the barrier to the bedroom. I squealed as I had succeeded to get out of the bedroom. I got up off of him in the suggestive position that we had landed in and started to run to the kitchen.

There was a hand on my ankle that took me back to the ground with a short scream.

"Did you really think that you would get away from me?"

He crawled over to me and hovered over my laid out body. Now he was making me hungry for him, for his lips on mine and his hands on me.

"Now, why would I want to do that?" I asked as I leaned up.

Our lips met once again and the passion and love held behind it was evident. I loved everything about him, like he was my addiction, my escape from life and reality even thugh this was reality. It was the perfect start to the perfect day with the perfect boyfriend.