Lucky Charm

Let’s Scream: One Shot Collections! [BUSY]

 

 

 

 

 

 


20th One Shot: You + Boyfriend's Youngmin 

 

Characters: 

Minnie (You) 

Youngmin 

 


Minnie's POV

What can I do?? I'm  a clumsy person...I'm BORN this way! It's on my GENES!! Should I get a surgery or what to remove it? Of course not (=.=') Maybe I was born this way cause I have a MISSION in LIFE?? OKAY, Scratch that!! I'm left again at school.. this is called overtime or maybe a unfortunate day...oh come on Minnie!! Since birth your days are unfortunate... for real? .... Why do I need to stay? Cause...cause... My 2 pages essay...was ruined! I mean I need to re-do it... Thank God, my professor gave me time and understand it. So lemme explain what happen... 

I was running for my life.. I mean LIFE-SCHOOL LIFE...because I'm going to be late and I don't want that to happen since last week I've been late for several times... I'm late because... I forgot to set my alarm clock! YAY! That's what you call a STUPID GIRL!! So there I was running for my life but of course I need atleast eat or drink something so I ordered a coffee on a cafe shop (of course =.=') and brought it on my way... on my left hand is my Essay while on my right is the coffee... I was still running while taking a sip on my hot coffee but..but..this is it the worst part... I bump into someone and ACCIDENTALLY!! It's an ACCIDENT!! I've thrown my coffee to him, just half of my coffee ehehe.. 

"YAAAAAH!!" he shouted

"Mianhaeyo" I said while bowing but I didn't notice my coffee is now pouring down onmy essay papers... 

"Uwaaaaah!! My ESSAY!!" I cried

"Yah! Pay for my shirt!! I need money to buy a new one! Aish!!" He said while wipping the coffee 

"But my ESSAY!! And I'm LATE!! Here!" I shouted and hand him money

"How can I buy a SHIRT with this amount!! Are you kidding me?!!!!!!" He shouted but I ignored him and run out of his sight

So yep, there...That's why I need to re-do it... I hope the guy forgot my face like my other 'victimssss' note the 'S' there X( But I still remember his face though... If you would ask.... ehem... He's a CUTIE!! FUDGE! He's sooo cute but he's attitude...okay nevermind, I should finish this! 

YoungMin's POV

"Sh*t! I'll be late!" I hissed and hurridly walk outside...but an UNEXPECTED scenario happened... a girl thrown her HOT coffee on me!! It really stings on my skin... but I didn't let her see I'm in pain cause I should be the dominant!! I ask her for money...she gave me a money but that girl...doesn't know how much my shirt cost! Aish, I better buy some cheap clothes and hurridly go to that effin' school. 

So I need to this school since I need to transfer... Tomorrow will be my first day so give me LUCK! And I really hope that I WON'T EVER-EVER meet that GIRL!! The 'Walking Disaster Girl' I will really make her my slave!! 

Minnie's POV

"Morning~ Morning~" I sang

"Maybe this is my LUCKY DAY~ right Popo?" I asked my dog he just bark back

"Tsh" I hissed and ruffle his hair? 

I woke up very early so I won't be late anymore!! I took my breakfast too ^^ At last! A PROPER breakfast! I walk out of my house and decided to just take the bus...lol, I always do that! What's new?! I sat at the sits at the waiting shed and waited for my bus... Other people sat there too and I just examine them...Are they Unlucky like me? That's the question always repeat on my mind... Am I that Unlucky? I sighed and just in time the bus stop infront and I hoped in. I sighed again and took a sit... Maybe, I'm lucky today cause I got a sit ^^ The bus was about to drove away when we heard a loud bang on the sides... the bus stop and opened its door and there entered the....CUTIE GUY! asdfghjkl;!! I'm DEAD!! He shouldn't see me!! I'll be a big dead meat!! I lower my head so he can't see me... but my eyes always take a glimpse of his beautiful face, not because I LIKE HIM! (in denial) just because I'm checking if he sees me... My eyes met his body and noticed that we have the same effin uniform.. 

"I'm dead" I hissed then the bus stops and this is my stop so I need to go down... I let him go down first and then me...

"I hope he won't see me" I mumbled and took the different direction... Our school has 2 gates so I can go to the other gate so he won't see me ^^ 

As usual I sat on my chair far from my classmates, they doesn't want to sit beside cause they said that they will also have bad luck... hmpft! My clumsiness or they say BAD LUCK is not a disease... 

Our professor walk in and everyone sat back on their places... 

"Goodmorning" he greeted

"Goodmorning" we greeted

"Wow, You're not late" Our prof. said while looking at...okay prof! I just smiled back and divert my eyes on the other way... I look at the door and saw a man standing there... I can't see his face though..maybe he's new..

"So class, you have a new classmate" Prof. said

"Woah" my classmates said

"Please come in" he said, and there entered the...CUTIE GUY! asdfghjkl; ... DEJA VU?!!! 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Youngmin... Please take care of me" He said and smiled

"Wow" the girls squaled

"Tsshhhh!!" I hissed

"Please sit there" Our prof. said while pointing to the chair next to me... then I look at Youngmin who's already looking at me... MY EFFIN gOD!! I'm SO DEAD... He walk closer to me... I mean the chair beside me! But the girl infront of me stopped him..

"Hey, Cutie... Don't sit beside her...she's a bad luck" the girl said, CUTIE?!! Don't dare to call him CUTIE!! O///O

"What do you mean? Oh... you mean bad luck is a disease? please learn science again dude" Youngmin said cooly.. OFFFGGGG!! He just did that?? 

Youngmin sat beside me... and I didn't even dare to look nor talk to him..when a paper landed on my desk.. He handed it to me.. I opened it and.. 

This what the paper contains :3 

You! Disaster GIRL! Meet me on our break time! We're not finish yet! 

-your 'SOON TO BE' MASTER

hohoho~

I closed the paper again and look at him he gave me a deadly glare so I look away... I sighed and plunk my head on my desk... What is it that he like? Arrggghhh! I thougt he will be my charm...

"Okay class you may go" our prof. said... I look at Youngmin and he mouthed 'follow me' and so I followed him...And now we are at the back part of the school, I look around and notice there's no students around...

"You!" he stated and I got startled so I walked 4 steps away from him

"The shirt you ruined...you don't know how much is it right?" Youngmin asked

"Ah! I know! I just brought it on some cheap stores right??" I said

"Chea-cheap what?!!!" He shouted

"Hey, don't shout! I'm not DEAF!" I shouted back

"Okay! So what do you want me to do?!" I said 

"Be my SLAVE" He said

"MWORAGO?!!! SLAVE YOUR FACE BISH" I shouted and about to go but he grabbed my wrist

"Only for 2 days! So you can pay!" Youngmin said, 2 days? Only? Okay I'm cool with that..

"Okay.." I said

"Starting today?" I asked

"NO, Tomorrow" He said and loosen his grip on my wrist

"BYE" I bid goodbye and walk away but... I didn't saw the stone and I got stumled and fell down... Oh please...this is just the start..

"Oww" I whined

"Gwenchana?" someone spoke

"Do I look okay?! Aish" I said and stand up...he helped me to stand up then I brush my school uniform from dust..

"Why am I so UNLUCKY!" I hissed

"No one's unlucky, they're just clumsy" Youngmin said and wink... then walked away... 

"No one's unlucky, they're just clumsy, you're FACE!" I shouted

Oh~ Please I thought that guy will be my charm but it turns out that he's my bad luck!!

After our meeting he didn't even talk to me nor glance at me... he totally IGNORED me the WHOLE day... and I hope this sceniario will happen also, tomorrow! ^^

>>The Next Day<<

"Okay, my slave! Tour me now" YoungMin said. We are now at our secret head quarters at the back part of the school... I thought he have forgotten the 'slave' thing. I was left with no choice so I toured him. 

"This place is the Gym" I said

"Oh,pretty cool" he commented

"That's the canteen" I said

"I don't like there" he said

"Tsh" I hissed. Until we reached the last place, my favorite place

"Here's my secret place" I said

"How? this stair case?" He asked

"Cause no one's walking here" I said

"Oh, it's pretty quiet here, ha?" Youngmin asked

"Yes, so don't even think about going here!" I warned

"You brought me here...so I'm free" Youngmin said and stuck his tongue out

"I brought you here because you said you need a tour, just find another place" I said

"Oh-No, I will stay with you..." He said with a fading voice

"With me? Are you insane?" I asked O////O

"Yep, I am" Youngmin said

Aish, is he playing with me?!

"How dare you!" I mocked him

"Wae?!!" he shouted back

"How dare you play with my feelings!" I shouted, omo, that sounds like I'm confessing ><

"I'm not playing!! OMO! Are you confessing?!" Youngmin said

I was about to run away when grabs my wrist.

"Let go" I said while I look down

"I won't" he said

"It hurts" I said

"Okay, I will let go of your hand but not you" Youngmin said

"Eh?" I asked and look at him

"I will not let go of you, I've already let go once but not anymore" He said

"Eh?!! You're really scaring me..." I said and move back, away from him...

"It's me!! Youngmin!! You can't remember?? Your long lost boyfriend?? Remember I have a twin" Youngmin said

"What the f--" I hissed

"You're not my boyfriend! And you look different! Did you gone into surgery or what?" I asked

"It's ME!!" Youngmin said

"Okay, prove me" I said

"Na, Youngmin promise that will be back, and be more handsome for my girlfriend" He said

"YAH!!! Is it really you??" I asked and came closer to him...

"I am" He said and pulled me into hug

"Am I handsome now?" He asked

"Pabo!" I said

"I never thought you will fell into my trance~ Now you'll be mine forever~ My Lucky charm" Youngmin whispered and broke the hug

"As long as I'm with you I Minnie will be lucky" I said and smiled at him, he smiled back and kissed me... 

 

The End. 

 

Requested by minniemarshmallow13

~~Upvote 

 

A/N: Please keep your request coming ^^, Next fic will be another Youngmin eheh~ I'm not a fan of Boyfriend that's why I don't know how they act or what so sorry if this is kinda lame. ^^