Fan-Board

Let’s Scream: One Shot Collections! [BUSY]

 

12th Shot: You + Exo-M’s Luhan

Characters:

Park Minyeol – A hard core fan of Exo. A girl full of determination and hard working.

Luhan – Very famous member of Exo-M.

Your POV

Waaah~~ I’ve been auditioning at SMTOWN for almost half a year, but I haven’t receive any e-mail yet. Maybe I’m not really good. I wanna see Exo too; too bad I didn’t attend their concert here!! Aish Aish!!~ Maybe I can message Luhan on their Fan board!!~ I hope they’ll go online today! Since it’s their 1st Anniversary. Hmmm~~ *goes to Exo-M site—create message* ASKDSJHLKHDUISW:JE!!!! They are online!!!! OMIGAHHHHDDD!! I better create now!! Sheeezzz the net is so slooooow it’s lagging!! WHY NOW?!

From: Park Minyeol

Title: Lu ge. Luhan Oppa!! Click me.

Oppa~ how are you?

I’ve been auditioning at SMTOWN, but I don’t receive any e-mails yet, maybe I’m not good like you ;_;

But If I enter and met Exo, you’re the first Exo member I wanna talk to.

Please remember my name PARK MINYEOL.

Wo Ai Ni, Saranghae~! Please reply ;_;

Omigosh!! Luhan Oppa!! Please click my message. I close my eyes and pray… then I look at my message again…. ASKJHLKDGLIUE:FSHU:WEUEHW:FLKSNCIHSIDH!!!!! There’s a reply!!!!!!! *dugeun dugeun* My heart beats like it’s going to jump out of my chest…

From: Hello, this is Luhan~

Re: Lu ge. Luhan Oppa!! Click me.

I’m fine! Please take care of yourself too.

Don’t worry about auditioning! Keep on practicing and you’ll be a great performer.

I hope I can see you on SMENT soon!! Park Minyeol, I’ll remember <3

OH MY gOD!!! /le dies. Okay I died for how many minutes there!! OMG…

“LUHAN, REPLIED TO ME!!!!!!!” I shouted

“Yah, Minseok-ah! Why are you shouting?!” my sister asked

“Luhan my bias, replied look!!” I said

“So? You won’t meet him any ways” my sister said

Okay, so my sister really hates Kpop. And I don’t care :P

>>Fast Forward<< -After a week-

 So I heard there will be an Open audition at SMTOWN’s Building, and I’ll be going there! I took a bath and prepared. I took out my prettiest dress on my closet. I will be singing without any accompaniment so I won’t need any CD’s or instruments. I took the cab to go to SMent. After a couple of minutes of travelling I arrived the building. I saw many people lining outside. So I line up and waited for my turn. After another half hour, it’s my turn. I entered the room and saw 4 people sitting in front. 3 guys and 1 girl. I bet they’re the mentors… Ah~ I don’t feel any nervousness, I’ve been waiting for this like for my whole life. I only have one chance, and this is it!

“Please start” the guy said

I bowed and started singing.

(I Choose to love you by Hyorin -à http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K-GHBsHJv0)

This song is really meant for my Lulu! Haha~ since I laid my eyes on Luhan I never stop thinking about him. I know I’m crazy but I think I really love him. I sang the song while thinking Luhan~

“Okay, stop” the guy interrupted

“I really like your voice, and the feelings is great!” he said

“Thank You” I said and bowed

“Please go to the other door and they’ll tell you what to do” he said

I bowed again and walk over the other room.

“Wow, congratulations. Park Minyeol, our new trainee!” she greeted

What? Wait… my mind stops… *snaps* back to reality…

“Jinjja?! Thank You!!” I said and bowed

“Tomorrow, you’ll start training~ You should be on time on your classes! Or you’ll get demerit and your training days will prolong” she said while handing me my schedule

“Neh!” I said and bowed

I walk outside… I can’t believe I entered! I can see Luhan now!! Luhan my inspiration and love. Keke.

>>Fast forward<<

Start of my training~~ I hope the other trainees are kind. I took the cab again and arrive the building at the right time. Studio 23A, that’s our first class. I entered the studio and saw other trainees, I bowed and they bowed too..

“You’re new?” someone asked

“Neh~ Annyeonghaseyo I’m Park Minyeol” I greeted

“Annyeong!” they greeted back

Woah~ They’re nice ^^… when can we meet exo then? ;_; I wanna tell luhan…

Every day I have training~ Every day is tiring but I know this hardships will be worth it. Months have passed but I haven’t seen any of the Exo yet. Maybe I won’t really meet them my sister is right…

-After 3 years-

After 3 years of training I excel on all my skills especially on singing, my dancing improves too~~ I also forgot about Exo, all those fangirlings, I never think of them anymore, I focus more on my trainings.

“Minyeol-ssi! Good job!” my mentor shouted

“Thank You!” I said and bowed

“Minyeol-ssi! The bosses have talked to me, they need 5 girls, that they will debut next year, they said that they will get 2 girls on my class. and… I’m thinking of recommending you!” she said

“Jinjja?! Teacher! Is that true? I will debut?” I said happily

“Yes! Congratulations!” she shouted and hugged me

“Thank You” I said then tears escape my eyes

This is it! The price for my hardships~~

The next day all of the 5 girls including me, was called by the boss. We met our Managers and stylists and all. I still can’t believe this!!

“Girls, tomorrow you will meet your Sunbaes~” our manager said

“Sunbaes? Like Girls’ Generation?!” Min Ah shouted

“Secret” our manager teased

“So better prepare yourselves. Today you’ll go on a salon and get your hairs done” he said

“Neh~” we replied

After a few minutes of travelling we approached the salon. The stylist said that I don’t need to cut my hair, they’ll just dye it. After an hour of dyeing I saw the result! Ah~ I really liked it, the highlight’s matched! I look at my other members and they got a haircut, I look at Min Ah who doesn’t want her haircut… we cannot do anything; it’s what the company want…

-The next day-

Today we’ll meet the Sunbae’s. My stylist wanted me to wear something simple so she gave me oversized shirt with a character and shorts and a beanie~ and wore my boots. Perfect yet simple~~ we entered a kinda big room still in SMent building. Woah~ Why so many chairs? Are we going to meet 2 idols?~~ We waited for a couple of minutes then someone knocked at the door, our manager stand up and welcome them~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Annyeonghaseyo, We are one! Exo imnida!” they greeted

My inner fangirling ego started to trigger. These guys are so hawwwt! OMG. Is that LUHAN?!! LUHAN?!! LUHAN?!! As much as I wanted to run and hug Luhan I can’t…

“Annyeonghaseyo” we greeted back and smiled

“Annyeong, I’m Min Ah, the leader” she started to greet as well as my other members… while me I just froze there until someone taps me

“A-annyeong, I’m Park Minyeol” I said shyly

Luhan’s POV

Our manager said we will meet a new girl group today~ We should give them word of encouragement not words of love, since we are forbidden to have relationships. We entered the room and saw the 5 girls. The girl with long hair caught my attention cause she’s always looking at me. Maybe she’s one of the fans or maybe she wanted us to be friends.

 “A-annyeong, I’m Park Minyeol” she said shyly

Hmmm…. Park Minyeol… Minyeol, I think I’ve heard that name…

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ah! Fan board Park Minyeol! Is she the one?? So she successfully entered the company! Now she’ll be debuting! I’m happy for her! Now she should approach me and talk to, I remembered that she promised that she will talk to me first before other members. I turn around to look for her but… she’s talking with Kai… maybe she’s not the Park Minyeol… I look at them talking to each other… they’re happy and laughing, I feel so anxious and jealous??...

Your POV

I’m about to go to Luhan when someone blocks my way. I look at him…

“Kai-ssi” I said shyly

“Annyeong~~ Minyeol right? Are you the main dancer?” Kai asks

“Eh? Me main dancer?! Ha-ha! I can’t really dance like a dancer, I mean I’m not born for that” I laugh

“Oh~ So should I teach you?” He asked

“Eh… okay~~ so when are we going to start the lessons?” I said and giggled

“Ah, maybe tomorrow” he said and smiled

“Okay, call! Where? But you’re busy right?” I asked

“Aigoo, don’t worry I always have spare time for this! Also I can practice that time” he said and winks

“Eww, why are you winking!” I teased

“Wae? You don’t like it?” he asked and pouted

“Just reserve that for your fans! Not for me” I said and patted his head

“So see you tomorrow?” Kai asked

“Okay” I said and smiled

Then we both walk to the table and sat with the other members. We all chatted~~ I didn’t have any time alone with Luhan ;_; look he’s my bias but it’s kai who I got closer to.

>>Fast forward<<

Kai and I always see each other after our trainings, we maintain this friendly relationship for a month. Kai is my new best friend~~ Then the studio door where I will meet kai opened.

“Kai what took---” I stopped when I saw Luhan instead of Kai…

“Oh~ I’m sorry, this is a wrong studio” Luhan said

“Ani, it’s okay~” I said shyly… I’m blushing omg

Suddenly Kai entered

“Mianhaeyo, Minyeol for waiting” Kai said between his heavy breathing

“Omo~ Luhan! What are you doing here?” Kai asked

“I thought there’s no one inside, I’m gonna practice something” Luhan said

“Let’s just go home now” Kai suggested

“Eh? But I’ve waited” I said and pouted

“Going home with you” Kai said

“EH?!” I shouted

“Have dinner at the dorm, please! D.O will cook! Please!” Kai insisted

“Okay” I said and smiled

“Luhan you’ll go too” Kai said and grab both of our hands

We ride the Exo van and travelled for minutes. An awkward silence between me and Luhan began. I don’t know why but I know there’s something wrong…

At last we arrived! Chanyeol greeted us and let us in. I saw D.O cooking, wow I’m lucky! My fangirling ego feels it!

“Hi Minyeol~” Baekhyun greeted

“Hello” I said and smiled

“Oh~ Luhan!” Sehun shouted

So HunHan is real kekeke.

“Kajja! Let’s eat!” D.O shouted

We all sat at the table I sat between Kai and Suho. In front of me is Luhan, yesh how can I eat now? Luhan is a big attraction!

“So Minyeol? How’s the training with Kai?” Chanyeol teased

“Kai is a god teacher!” I said and smiled

“Kai, you like Minyeol-ssi?” Suho asked like a real father keke

“Aniyo” Kai said

“We are just friends~~ He’s my bestfriend!” I said and ruffled Kai’s hair

I look at Luhan and I saw a smile forming on his lips.

“Minyeol you’re a fan of Exo right?” Baekhyun asks

“Yes, before I became a trainee, I’m a fan” I said

“So who’s your bias then?” Chanyeol added

“Ah- eh ah…. Luhan” I said looking at my plate so they can’t see I’m blushing

“Oh! Why not me?! I’m your bestfriend?! Ouch!” Kai shouted

“Do I know you by then?? Ehh.. I thought you’re not kind back then” I said

“So you’re the Park Minyeol at the Fan board?” Luhan suddenly talked

“Ah~ Neh” I said shyly

“You said you’ll talk to me first? Why did you talk to kai first?” Luhan asked

He remembered it?....

“But I thought you forgot it?” I asked

“How can I forgot? When I heard your name, it’s the first thing I remember” Luhan said

I don’t what to say so I remain silent….

AWKWARD SILENCE…..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“I better go home now~ the other member might be looking for me~” I alibi

“Oh~ okay! I’ll help you go there” Kai said

“Ani. I’ll take the bus, I’ll text you, once I’m home. Annyeong! Btw, I love the food!” I fake a smile and left

Luhan’s POV

She already left… I haven’t said what I wanted to say…

“Yah, Luhan why are you acting so weird??” Sehun asks

“Someone’s in love~~” Baekhyun sang

“Luhan-ah, you like Minyeol right?” Chanyeol asked

“So what? I can’t even say it!” I said

“Oh~ You like my bestie… she also likes you! So don’t worry, tomorrow night better prepare!” Kai said

“What? Tomorrow?” I asked

“Just go to this place at 6 pm~ We will help you” Chanyeol said and handed me the paper

>>Fast Forward<<

-Night-

Your POV

Aish, this Kai wanted me to go this place… It’s almost 6 pm~ I should get there! So I take the cab and give the driver the paper. We arrive the place… it’s a fancy restaurant, why do Kai wanted me to treat here?? My birthday? He’s birthday?? So I entered the restaurant.

“Ms. Minyeol?” the waiter asked

“Neh” I said

“Come here” he said

Oh~ He reserved a room? Keke

As soon as I enter the room I saw a man standing inside… it’s not Kai.

He turn around and saw Luhan!!

“Luhan…” I mumbled

“Minyeol-ssi, what?” he asked

“Kai asked me to go here…” I said

“Set up?” we said in unison

“Aish Kai!” I mumbled

I shouldn’t told Kai, that I like Luhan! Pfffft

“Mianhaeyo, Luhan~” I said

“Aniyo it’s okay… I really wanted to have you… I- I mean to have a dinner with you, you know… so we can know each other~~” he said and smiled

We both sat. Suddenly a music began to play~~ OMIGAHHHDDD!! It’s me singing!!

(I Choose to love you by Hyorin -à http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K-GHBsHJv0)

I thought it wasn’t record! OMIGAHHD!! I forgot!

“Who do dedicate this song?” I heard Kai’s voice at the last part of the song…

No.. stop stop!!

“It’s for Luhan” I said at the tape

CRAP. I look at luhan and smiled. He smiled back and hold my hands.

“Thank You~ I really loved it” He said and pull me into a hug

“Luhan” I mumbled

“Call me, Lu ge… Luhan oppa~~ You are mine, my Jagiya~~” Luhan whispered and kissed my hair

“Are you??” Before I can finish my sentence his lips crashed onto mine.. I just stand their and feeled the moment~~ I don’t know what to do so I let him dominate over me. The next thing I know both of us is need to breathe~

“Oppa~ I love you” I said and smiled

“I love you too~~” he said and smiled

I hugged him again then he kisses me softly and I kissed back~

(Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmqA_EVyTDM or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS-P9AHW4uQ)

 

A/N: This is kinda hard ;_; I really can’t think any plot about Luhan so I asked a help from my sister (she’s the one updating Exo Facts) Then she told me about Exo at the fan board, that’s why this fic is about fan board XD I hope you like it though~~ Thank you for requesting FrostyIce07 !! Next fic will be Daehyun’s~ I’m still thinking of a plot so wait for it <3 Please leave a comment, keep reading! Subscribe and UPVote!!

Admin Fanny---

Btw, I'm covering Songs too~~ Particularly Kpop songs~ Mind to check out? ehem :3

funnyfannyism Covers! <-- Click me!