Skin Ships

Let’s Scream: One Shot Collections! [BUSY]

 

14th Shot: You + BtoB’s Peniel and Hyunsik

tumblr_mjxtwy1JOn1qeoh1bo1_500.jpg

 

Characters:

 

Min Young – a very sweet girl

 

Peniel- your best friend who loves skin ships

 

Hyunsik – your long time crush

 

Your POV

 

‘Thank God it’s Friday!’ I mentally shouted~ Then the bell rang! End of classes. I pick my bag and ran outside. I saw Peniel waiting for me at the gates, he always do this~ take me home as my best friend!

 

“Peniel!” I shouted and waved, he waved back and open his arms~ I ran faster to catch his hug~

 

“Yah, why so happy?” Peniel said breaking the hug, I just smiled

 

“Did your crush… confess to you?” he teased

 

“Aniyo! It’s just that… it’s Friday! No classes tomorrow!! Yeaay~” I shouted and jump

 

“You really look like a kid right now” Peniel said and ruffled my hair. I ruffled his hair too~

 

“Come on! Let’s go to your house!” I said and cling to him

 

“Why?” he asked

 

“Go get some clothes! You’ll stay with me, these weekend~” I said and smiled

 

“What? Your parents are home right?” Peniel asked

 

“They’re not… so please?? Eh??” I said and *bbuing bbuing~~*

 

“Aish, okay! Kajja” he said and took his hand to my shoulder~ my hand also took its way to his waist to pull him closer~

 

Many people think we are couple but we’re not! We don’t have feelings for each other… believe me :3

 

After a few minutes of walking we arrived he’s house~ I waited for him at the living room~ he got out of his room, bringing a bag full of clothes~

 

“Eomma! We’ll be going!” he shouted

 

“Okay! Behave!” Peniel’s mother shouted back

 

We took the bus on our way to my house~ Once we arrived the house, I lead him to my room.

 

“Yah, where will I sleep?” Peniel asked

 

“Here” I said

 

“Are you kidding me?!” Peniel shouted

 

“Wae?? You’re not going to me right?” I said and pouted

 

“But I’m a guy… doesn’t that bother you?” Peniel asked

 

“Of course not! As long as it’s you!” I said and smiled~~

 

“Just feel home! I’ll just take a bath~” I said

 

Peniel’s POV

 

Min Young always like taking me home… the last time I slept over their house… her dad always give me glares that’s why I don’t want to go back, but since her parents are not around I will go… Not because I’m taking any chances… I’m really happy Min Young got close to me~ because from all the girls I’ve been before, they feel awkward towards my skin ships, but Min Young, instead of getting annoyed Min Young return all my skin ships :’> I really hope, Min Young can be mine but she like Hyunsik, tsh. My thoughts trailed off when she brought me to her room. Okay… don’t tell me, I’m going to sleep here too. Oh Gawd, I will sleep here too!! ‘Min Young! I’m a man!’ I mentally shouted.

 

“Just feel home! I’ll just take a bath~” she said

 

‘Could I take a bath with you too?’ I thought… aish!! I shook my head to remove my thoughts… I can’t fall in love with my bestie~ so I walk outside her room. I took the TV remote and watch~ what taking her long? I’m hungry~~ suddenly I heard footsteps, I look back and saw Min Young…. *jaw drops* she’s wearing a shirt no not T-shirt since it’s only spaghetti straps (ß [A/N] I dunno what to call XDD) then shorts… omigawd the curves!

 

“Yah, I bet you’re hungry!” she said while pulling her hair up~

 

“Ah-aa… yes” I said –stuttered

 

“Don’t worry~ I called already, the pizza will be here in a minute” she said

 

Suddenly the doorbell rang~

 

“That’s it!” Min Young said and jumps~

 

She opened the door, I saw the delivery man eyes popped out when he saw Min Young… I told you she’s attractive.

 

“here~” she said and handed the money to the guy and closed the door

 

“Wow!” I shouted

 

“I know right??” she said and sat beside me~ The space between us is two feet’s.

 

“Let’s watch movie, while eating!” she said, I made an ‘okay’ sign and she nodded.

 

She inserted the DVD then the movie started. It’s a horror film so she turn off all the lights, the only light source we have is the light coming out of the TV. She sit beside this our distance is 0cm… as in no distance at all O___O My heart started to pump so hard… ‘Why are you doing this to me?!’ I mentally shouted.

 

“Yah, Peniel come on! Eat!” she said and slaps me lightly

 

After a few minutes we ate all the pizza’s. Min young is a big Pizza fan~ and she ate all pizzas like a monster. We are at the middle of the film, where almost the ghost always appears… this is kinda scary to be honest. Suddenly a ghost appeared! I got startled and move a little but stopped when Min Young hug me~

 

“Yah, you’re scared?” I asked, she nodded…

 

“Let’s just stop the movie then~” I said and stand up

 

“Wait don’t leave me!” she said and hold my hand

 

“Ok~” I said and hold her tight… I opened the lights and look for the remote control, when I found it I stopped the movie~ I heard her sighed in relief and release her hands on mine.

 

“We shouldn’t watch any horror films again” she said and smiled

 

“I think so…” I said and scratch the back of my head

 

“What will we do now?” she asked

 

“I don’t know…” I said

 

“Should we walk outside~~~” Min Young jump and smiled~

 

“It’s already 11pm~ we should sleep” I said

 

“Aniyo, I don’t want to sleep yet, please??” she said and *bbuing~~ bbuing~~*

 

“Aish, okay! Kajja!” I said and look at her~

 

“Wait are you planning to go out with that outfit?!” I scolded

 

“Wait I’ll get my jacket on~ besides I’m with you, you will protect me right?” she asked

 

“Oh I don’t want to go into fight! Go get your jacket! Palli~” I said and pinch her nose

 

Your POV

 

So I ran into my room and put my jacket on~ I ran again outside and cling to Peniel~

 

“Kajja!” I shouted and pulled him out…

 

I really love walking out like this~ I really wish I could do this with Hyunsik, yeah! He’s my long time crush.

 

“Yah, you’re day dreaming” Peniel said tapping my head

 

“Yes, I am~” I said and laughed

 

“I really like this~” I said and we stop at the bench and sit

 

“What? Walking?” Peniel asked

 

“Yes also this~” I said and wrap my hands on his waist

 

“Nado~” he said and look at me

 

“Hehe~” I said and rested my head on his shoulder~ we stayed like that for a couple of minutes, like we are watching the stars and listening to the wind~

 

“We better get going” Peniel said breaking the silence

 

“Okay~” I said and walk home~

 

Once we walk home I took of my jacket and tug myself inside the bed’s mattress, also Peniel did.

 

“Goodnight Peniel!” I said

 

“Goodnight~~” He replied

 

“Tomorrow let’s go the mall okay?” I said

 

“Mhh~” He groaned

 

“I take that as a yes” I said and fell asleep

 

-the next morning-

 

Still YOUR POV

 

Glimpse of sunlight escaped my curtains~ My body feels so good but I feel so heavy? My hands run down to my hips and found a two pair hand, hugging me. ‘Peniel’ I thought, so I turn around to look at him~ he’s cute, and handsome. ‘Why wouldn’t I like him?’ I shook my head… He doesn’t like me after all~ Suddenly his eyes opened~ he saw me and smiled.

 

“Goodmorning~ Princess” he said and cupped my face

 

‘Princess…Princess’ those words echoed in my mind, I feel so hot my cheeks are hot… I’m blushing~ In order to avoid him~ I push him away and I stand up and run inside the bathroom and took a bath.

 

Okay… so stupid me!! I forgot to get my clothes… arghhh…

 

“Peniel~” I opened the door just right to fit my head~

 

“Yes?” he asked

 

“Uhm~ Can you please turn around first… I’ll be going to out~ I forgot to get my clothes~” I said

 

“Okay~ Just do it faster” he said~ so I wrap around the towel on my body and got out, I saw him facing the wall~

 

“Just stay like that…” I said and walk on my drawers~

 

I pick out a dress and undies~

 

“Are you done?” Peniel said and turn around

 

“Omigawd, you’re hot” He said

 

“Peniel!! Stop!” I shouted

 

“I’m just joking~ go now! Better change or my hormones will win over my mind” he joked

 

“Okay…” I said and ran inside the bathroom and get dress~ I walk outside the bathroom again~

 

“Yah~ It’s your time!” I said and tap Peniel~

 

“OKAY” He said and smiled

 

Suddenly my phone rang~ I read the caller ID… HYUNSIK?! OMFFFFFGGGG! So I answered it.

 

“Hello?” – me

 

“Uhm~ MinYoung, it’s me Hyunsik… I’m just thinking if we can go out today? At 10 am~” Hyunsik said

 

“Okay~ that’s good, I’m free~” I said then Peniel got out of the Bathroom… Oh shoot! Peniel…

 

“I’ll pick you up at your house?” Hyunsik asked

 

“Ah~ Ani. Let’s just see each other at the coffee shop near our school” I said

 

“Ok. See you soon” He said and hang up

 

“Who’s that?” Peniel asked while drying he’s hair~

 

“Sorry, Peniel our mall thing is canceled cause I’m going out with Hyunsik!!” I shouted and squealed

 

“Oh really… I’ll just go home” Peniel said and pouted

 

“Peniel~ please don’t make me feel guilty~~” I said

 

“Okay. Okay! Just do all your best to seduce him…” Peniel said and smirked

 

“Ih! Peniel!! Please don’t do that! I’ll talk to you later okay? Wait for me here… promise me” I said and hold his hands

 

“Okay~ I’ll wait for you” Peniel said and ruffled my hair

 

I bid fair well to Peniel and took the bus on the way to the coffee shop~ As soon as I arrived I saw Hyunsik sitting~ I approach him and greeted~

 

“Am I late?” I asked

 

“No, I’m just early” he said and smiled

 

I sat down, opposite to the table, so I’m facing him.

 

“So…” I broke the silence~~

 

“Let’s go the park?” he asked

 

“Okay!” I said

 

We walk at the park… this is really awkward… I really like walking with Peniel… Aish, why am I thinking him?!... Then we both stop at a bench and sit.

 

“Uhm, I’m sorry for dragging you here~” Hyunsik said

 

“Ani, It’s okay~~” I said and smiled

 

“Uhm… I have something to say~” he said and look at me

 

“I—I like you… Can you be my girlfriend?” Hyunsik asked… I just look at him… until he’s getting closer and closer, our face is just inches away when I divert my head and hug him instead…

 

“Mianhaeyo~ I like someone else…sorry Hyunsik…” I said and broke the hug

 

“ah-… it’s okay~” he said and pat my head

 

“It’s okay~~ Please be happy!” he said and cup my face, I smiled~

 

Hyunsik walk me home~ I bid goodbye to him and entered the house~ I saw Peniel sitting at the couch waiting for me~

 

“I’m back!” I shouted and jump to him

 

“Yah, why so happy?” he asked

 

“Wae? Am I not allowed?” I said and pouted

 

“Is it? Omo!! Hyunsik confessed?!” Peniel shouted

 

“Aha~ He did” I said and smirked

 

“You two… you know?” He asked

 

“No, I didn’t. I don’t like him” I said

 

“WHAT?!!!” He shouted and stands up

 

“Why are you angry?” I asked and stood up too    

 

“But I thought you like him?” Peniel said and push me against the wall

 

“Okay… so need to get angry…” I said, I’m about to walk out when he lock me with his two hands, I’m between he’s hands and look at me straight in the eyes.

 

“Peniel…” I mumbled… then he’s getting closer and closer… our face where inches away..

 

“Can I…Can I kiss you?” Peniel asked

 

I just look at him and nodded~ He lean more closer and kiss me softly to passionately~ We broke the kiss and breathe~

 

“Peniel…” I mumbled again

 

“I like you” Peniel said

 

“Nado… Me too~ I like you very much” I said and hug him

 

“Thank you~” Peniel whispered

 

“Uh-Oh~~ let’s be together forever~~” I said and hug him tighter~

 

“You’re all mine now~ Your skin ships and your lips and soon your love~” Peniel said and kiss me~

 

A/N: OMIGAAWWD~~ Did you saw the comeback of BtoB?? The 2nd Confession?! Peniel was so freaking hawwt there XD Peniel wasn’t my bias at all but he’s ruining it right now <3 Be mine :3 The next fic will be about B.A.P’s Youngjae!!~~

 

Admin Fanny –

 

Btw, I have a new cover XD It’s really embarrassing ~~ but I’ll do it! So please listen to it~ GI (Global Icon) is a new group~ their group concept is different from cute kpop groups~ I really loved their group since the members are full of swag as well as the song! Enjoy~ It’s short though XD

 

 

 

 

Subscribe on me :3 and on YT Channel for more cover :3 ~Ehem~